LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

Heh heh!

2 days left for meeeeeee :wohoo:
We had our last Sunday snuggle in bed this morning as a twosome ... from now on, it'll be threefold snuggles all the way!

The plan for today is to do a bit of cleaning, for me ... Mr Urch has quite a few more jobs on his list - fitting car seats, clearing yard, tip run, putting up smoke detectors.

Then we shall chill and watch films together.

Just thought I'd share something with you all that a fellow BnBer put in my journal for me:
https://www.justthefactsbaby.com/baby/article/baby-talk/143/1

It tells you how to recognise the 5 pre-cry noises that babies make, which give you a clue as to what they need you to do.
If you google Priscilla Dunstan you'll find quite a few vids which give some examples to listen to: The Oprah one is pretty good :thumbup:

and a big well done to Parris! them's amazing results - you both must be very proud of her xxx

wow klein those are amazing results! awwww I cant wait to experience that kind of pride for my child :cloud9::cloud9:

urchin yikes Im so excited for you! and thanks for the link, will go and read. I have a hope that my bub will be born on wednesday as its Oct 3 and 3 is my lucky number! plus our anniversary and my late dads birthday was Jan 3, that was the first day of my last period. but Im sure it wont work that way and I think he might come nearer DD or even late.

so tomorrow is my 40 bday....not planning much but I have acupuncture and then an hour and a half massage!! hubby will be working as I want him to work while bub is not here, then take 2 weeks off (self employed so no work = no pay). Might just get take out and watch a movie. So today is my last day in my 30's :cry: oh well, I dont feel 40 and hubby being 30 he keeps me young :thumbup:

I just really wanted Eenie to make it to October ... in my head she has always been an October babe and for some daft reason it feels right that way

Happy birthday for tomorrow - 40's aren't so bad ... I will be 43 in 2 weeks time, and you know what I DON'T CARE!
Mind you, I also have a young man to keep me on my toes!

I spent most of yesterday in bed with extreme nausea, it hit me mid morning. I googled and some say its a pre labour symptom :shrug:

feel a bit better this morning but still a little queasy. Going for more acupuncture then a 1.5 hr bday massage....hope I can make it. then just getting take out and watching a movie tonight.

so excited for your urch :happydance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!:cake: Your in luck...40 is the new 30's so its all good :) I hope you can enjoy your acu and massage!!!

Urch-:happydance:IT'S MONDAY!!! One more day!!! Can you believe it??? OMG so thrilled for you.

I can't wait for you FTM to enjoy the thrills and excitement of motherhood. :cloud9: The journey it took for you to get here will all be worth it soon!!!

Urchin - So happy and excited for you! YAY, tomorrow is it!!!!

Sarah - Happy birthday! Hope that nausea thing is a good sign of labor starting.

Klein - Congrats on your daughter's success. I don't think I ever commented on your pictures. Thanks for sharing with us, it's very cool that the whole family was involved for these lovely pics.

Care and Teta, how are you doing? Finally it's October.

Well, I'm all pre-op'd and ready to go ... just waiting for tomorrow now :dance:

I have to go in for 7.30 but won't know where I am on the list til I go in.
Tonight me and Mr Urch are going to eat the curry that he's had going in the slow cooker most of the day, cuddle up on the sofa and watch films - our last night as a twosome :cloud9:

Happy birthday sarah!!! enjoy your day!!

Urch- sooooo excited for you. And jealous that you know exactly when and how it will all be going down. I can't take the not knowing! But I decided I'm hoping for next Thursday which is 10/11/12 bc that would be a fun birthday!

I'm going to try and attach a few pics from a photo session I just had done of DD. I did it mostly to have some last pics of her as an only child :cry: but I snuck in a few at the end. Besides for looking like a beached whale, I love them :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4
It's only letting me do one at a time, so here's one more....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 5
And another....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
Ok and one more!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
Lovely pics teta!!

Happy birthday Sarah! Hope bubs makes his appearance soon!!

Urch can't believe it's tomorrow!

Hi everyone else!!

Hi Dis!

Teta-Beautiful pics of you and DD! She's so pretty. You for sure don't look like a whale lol! Very cute bump! Is your DD looking forward to being a big sister?

Just wanted to stop by tonight to wish mrs urch good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of your little one! Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of eenie loves for tomorrow!

Gorgeous pics Teta - your bump is lovely and not at all whale-like :thumbup:

Well, EenieDay has arrived. Not surprisingly I am awake super early and catching up on BnB before I go in.

Thanks for all your lovely kind words folks, today is set to be a monumental one. I really can't wait to meet my little Eenie Beans and see Mr Urch's little face as he holds his daughter for the very first time.

I'll get pics on as soon as I can - but check my journal as that'll be the first place they end up!

xxx

thinking of you urch :flower: you are 5 hours ahead of here in canada so its the afternoon there, I wonder if eenie beans is in your arms

teta lovely photos! you look amazing, not large and pregnant at all! your daughter is so cute!

nothing new here, had a nice relaxing bday. still feeling a bit 'off', see my MW today and I may ask her to check my cervix just so I know. If its clamped shut I know I probably have another week :haha:

felt some weird pains in my bump but it seems to be when bub is moving, sometimes felt some tightness, but nothing I can say for sure oh that must be a contraction :dohh:

Sarah-The unknowing what a contraction is can be so mind boggling. Sometimes my LO can just be in a tight ball and it feels almost the same as a BH. It's strange. Good luck with the check. Maybe you'll be dilated and not even know it!

I agree with Klein, I had no idea what a contraction felt like the first time around. Since I had back labor it was hours before I actually realized what was going on! I still don't know what to expect this time!

Thanks for the compliments on the pictures! Klein I just had a chance to look at yours, they are great. Im having a hard time choosing between a few, idk how you are going to choose!

Urch- Cant wait to hear how you and your little girl are making out!! You must be in absolute heaven!!!!

Sarah keep us posted on your check! My office doesn't check bc they say it means very little. Which I guess I agree since my cervix was closed and I had DD 9 hours later! And I know lots of people who walk around at 3 cm for weeks! But its still fun to know where you are.

hi!! so she said I am 1cm dilated and cervix was still long but it was soft. she could feel his head, so weird! she said he is engaged. she did a bit of a stretch and sweep too. she said it is not really an indication of anything and could still be another week so we will see. I havent had noticeable contractions so not sure if they will start more as I dilate more. going to get some more sperm to my cervix tonight :haha:

I came in to see how Urch and her precious one were doing. I will have to go check her journal. I can't believe it came so fast!

Sarah, I hope you had a wonderful bday!!! Yay for 1cm, it is progress! I have also had a lot of nausea, but I wasn't sure if it was MS coming back or I was coming down with something... I have heard it can be the start of labour, but in my case I am sure it is not.

Teta, what beautiful pictures! Your daughter is just gorgeous. :D

Hoping MrsB and her cubs are doing good!

I have just been so incredibly busy working. I am trying to get so much finished before Declan arrives and I literally work from when I wake until an hour or two before bed. My house is a disaster zone.

Still have lots of cramping low down. I guess I will be one of those that cramps for weeks before baby comes. I received my Strep B results today and I am negative! I am so relieved as I was worried about the antibiotics.

I hope everybody is doing well! (((HUGS)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->