LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

hope it doesn't keep you waiting too much longer Care xxx

Care-it could be the start of early labor too. Since your due I would think that's a plus that things are for sure moving in the right direction.

I lost my plug sometime in the night, but I know that doesn't mean much.

Care-What's the latest???

How is everyone doing these days?

I put the car seat in the car Tuesday. That felt productive. Had a nice long chat with Baby Klein and I keep telling LO its got the all clear to come out. No such luck :wacko: I'm just ready to be not pregnant anymore. It's been a lovely road...now I want my prize lol.

My back aches all the time. Now my ribs feel like they are being pried apart with a baby butt...oh wait...THEY ARE!!! I find myself leaning back when I'm in a sitting position just to try to get more room. The ribs are so sore too! Anyway, enough of the rant I suppose. I hope my cervix is getting 'favorable'.

I've been doing some swinging at the park when I take the kids to play. We've had a really warm week for October. It's been 80 degrees everyday! Yesterday, my back was hurting so much, I couldn't even swing properly. I'm sure I was a sight to see :haha:

Here are some nursery pics. I don't think the pics do the room justice but you'll get the idea I suppose. I need a curtain and a few other things still.

Attachments

• IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1045.jpg
    IMG_1045.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Had the baby on Oct 23! Details and pics in my journal shortly!

Dis-oh bageezez off to check out your details!!! Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! So flippin happy for you!!!!! Eekk!!!

Dis, so happy for you! What a journey you had with labour, but he is so worth it!

Nothing new with me. I keep having plug come out. I guess we keep making it so it is a good sign it isn't sticking around. Had lots of crazy few minute long contractions at night. It felt like bad cramps while somebody was winching a huge wide belt around my lower belly and pelvic area and all around the back. But they last 3-5 mins so they aren't real labour. During the day I generally just have cramps and minor tightness.

Dis - congrats! Haven't checked out the deatails yet but can't wait.
Klein - sounds so uncomfortable. My ribs have been killing me too. They say the babies head is in there but she must be headbanging or something.
Care - i guess the waiting game continues. I would hate constantly trying to distinguish between BH and real labor. I have 11 days until i am 36 wks which they consider term for twins so i will be a lot less nervous then.

Very soon for full term Marie! I guess the pains I have are not BH, they are false labour. They are basically real contractions but irregular. I don't really know why there is a difference. Then there's pre labour, I don't know the difference in it either...

Klein, I meant go comment on your nursery pics. I absolutely love it! Very cool. Ours is pretty much finished but we are waiting for some custom hand painted wall decorations that go with his bedding set. So right now the walls look kind of bare.

Attachments

• 2012-10-25 14.50.41.jpg
    2012-10-25 14.50.41.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012-10-25 14.51.12.jpg
    2012-10-25 14.51.12.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Dis - Huge congratulations on the arrival of your baby! Will check out the journal soon.

Care - Sounds like it'll happen any day. Hang in there! It's a beautiful nursery.

Klein-I love your nursery walls. You're getting so close as well.

AFM, will be 36 weeks on Tuesday, have an appt which will include ultrasound to look at position/weight estimate. Just so sleepy all day, but I can't nap so don't get any relief.

How are all the new moms doing? Has the recovery been what you expected? Can we see more pictures of the little ones?

Good morning! This new mum is doing great - absolutely knackered but loving my new job so much
I've been having problems with BF but saw a lactation consultant on Thursday who discovered that Aoife is pulling her Tongue back when she feeds rather than sticking it forward over her bottom gum... So she has been chomping with hard bony guns rather than nice soft tongue! We have Tongue exercises to do now which seem to be helping :thumbup:
today we are having a lovely morning of skin to skin booby cuddles in bed to start upping my supply - my little lovely is now 7lb 15oz and growth spurting away

She is the most perfect precious little being and has made the saucepans of my heart boil over <3

So that's us, sounds like there are more babies set to arrive soon - looking forward to seeing pics of little care, Klein and marie ... And all the others xxx

I'm on my iPhone so will have to check out nursery pics later - much too small for my tired eyes on this!

Urch - you sound like the happiest mom ever!
Care & klein - love the nursery photos. We are just about finished with ours. It was a tight squeeze getting 2 cribs & a futon & all the other baby stuff in a 12 x 12 room but we managed.

Sienna - you're getting close! Can't wait to see how much the baby weighs.
Anyone else fighting with dh? He is panicking a little and taking it out on me. He is excited to be having 2 but a little overwhelmed & it doesn't help that his friends tease him about being an older father. He is doing a lot of extra work around the house so i can't complain about that but just a lot of attitude lately.

I am Marie :)

Sorry to hear your OH is being a pillock - maybe he's having pregnancy hormones of his own :rofl:

Sienna - sorry, I missed you out yesterday ... How's it going chikkie?

Sienna, I have been so tired for the past couple weeks. Being overdue is hard work lol. But even though I haven't had to work much at all I can't nap. I try and I usually just lay there. I don't know why because I am so tired. I hope you get some rest soon because the tiredness seems to get worse as you go.

Urch, things sound so amazing. I am so happy for you. Soon we will all know your joy.

Marie, my DH and I aren't fighting, but I get annoyed. He is working and doing most things around the house. Or more than he used to anyway. And he is always so tired or his back hurts, and I am thinking really?! I am in sooooo much pain right now with my back/hip/leg I feel like he should just suck it up. I think it may be my hormones though.

Care what's the plan for you?? How long will your dr let you go? Are there any induction plans? You must be so antsy!

I won't lie Care, it's hard work - but also just so blummin lovely ... I really can't think of anything I'd rather be doing <3

Care, I don't think you're being just hormonal. Your body is going through so much and living with pain, your DH shouldn't complain too much about his back. It does annoy me when my DH complains about not working out or having body aches.

Marie, sorry about DH. I guess we all have to cope with the uncertainty of what life will be like after having a baby (in your case two at once) and it's so easy to lash out. I'm the one getting snippy with my husband, definitely have a shorter fuse lately.

Dis, I can't believe you survived the waiting and hospital go-around. That would have been infuriating to wait because of capacity issues. Glad you have your little one now.

Hope the new mommies and babies continue to do well (Urchin you sound so happy).
I'm still accumulating last minute baby gear, but it's all coming together.

Sienna - I am! :D

being a mummy is every bit as wonderful as I thought it would be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->