Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Mirolee- your funny! Ya I did start it. And I can't change it.... glad it makes you laugh!

Yay to 2 people on 10DPO... can't want to see the results soon!

AFM, I just had a TON of EWCM (ok maybe not white, maybe tan). I am no where close to O-ing (usually happens around cd20, and I am cd6). Anyone get EWCM right after AF ending? My guess is it is because of all the green tea I have been drinking... starting to like this stuff!

Hi Girls!!

Thank you for joining all of you this month! AF came right on time today... So we know what that means.. No luck last month!! But I'm at least happy it seems my body is getting back into its rhythm after just one month off BC :) So CD1 and hopeful for this month! Good luck to and baby dust to everyone!!!

Hi Ni5! I am happy to hear your cycle picked up where it left off right off BC! That is great news! Good luck to you this month! Xx

Ya I hope Kyla is having a great time on her vacay!

Ni5 :hugs: better luck this month!!!

Hi Girls!!

Thank you for joining all of you this month! AF came right on time today... So we know what that means.. No luck last month!! But I'm at least happy it seems my body is getting back into its rhythm after just one month off BC :) So CD1 and hopeful for this month! Good luck to and baby dust to everyone!!!

Hi Ni5....its great tht your cycles r normal in the first mth itself...all the best girl...

Emily uve managed to uplift every1s mood with your BFP :)....remember how sad the entire thread had gone a week or so back....glad we r all back to normal now :)

So ladies- what can I do special for DH? I think he is hurting right now with the change in life style. He isn't drinking or chewing. I asked how he is doing and he said "calm on the out side but freaking out on the inside." I know he wants a kid SOOO bad and doing this for our future, but I know he is hurting. Tonight is his best friends bday and a bunch of us are going to the bar for it. Our friends are even picking us up. I ask him not to drink because we have a bachelor/bachelorette party tomorrow and I promised him he could drink for that. I am allowing him to snack a little here and there on chips and such, which we never have in the house. I bought really cute lingerie yesterday, its currently in the laundry and Ill wear it for him soon. Anything special you can think of?

Give him a nice massage to let him relax!! The store I work at sells edible body massage oil that's lots of fun ;) Make him his favorite dinner maybe! Just make sure he knows how much you appreciate him making all of these sacrifices for your future family! (as i'm sure he knows you do).

So ladies- what can I do special for DH? I think he is hurting right now with the change in life style. He isn't drinking or chewing. I asked how he is doing and he said "calm on the out side but freaking out on the inside." I know he wants a kid SOOO bad and doing this for our future, but I know he is hurting. Tonight is his best friends bday and a bunch of us are going to the bar for it. Our friends are even picking us up. I ask him not to drink because we have a bachelor/bachelorette party tomorrow and I promised him he could drink for that. I am allowing him to snack a little here and there on chips and such, which we never have in the house. I bought really cute lingerie yesterday, its currently in the laundry and Ill wear it for him soon. Anything special you can think of?

Aww hun...i feel ya...maybe u can cook him his fav meal this weekend...or mayb a shoulder and back massage before the lingerie comes off...i know dh loves my shoulder massages...makes him relax

PDX - Agreed!!

Welcome Ni! I am glad you came along with us to the new thread! We really are an awesome little group! Better luck this month for you!

I hope I didn't offend anyone with the "old" comment. I'm sure everyone here had feelings about turning 30 lol. It's only because I'm not pregnant yet. Other than that I am actually happy that I look 20 and I am turning 30! DH is 6 months older than me too! He turned 30 in November.

good thinking cassidy. I agree. He doesn't like massages, but Ill try. We were dieting, and Id say still are (minus the chips I have been letting him eat). He has lost 20 lbs, and iv lost 14lbs. So making our favorite meal is hard, but I think we deserve a "zag" meal. So maybe ill try that.

I do have to say he LOVES BJ's.... and It's been a LONG time since that... maybe that will be his special gift....ugh, not looking forward to that....

Hahaha. I'm sure he would LOVE that gift!!! DF gets all upset when i'm like "NOO! SALIVA KILLS SPERM!!!" hahaha. That's awesome about your guys' weight loss!! I'm horrible with dieting.

Ya I say that too... but seeing we are only at CD6... I have a while before I have to worry about that. Maybe ill get flavored lube, hopefully it will make it better....

Ahahaha!!! I was totally gonna suggest a BJ or a handy. I could seriously run DH over with my car, but if I gave him a blowie afterward he would be Ok with it. LOL!!!!

hahaha Emily!

Its so true! Ok Im taking it for the team.

Ha I was going to suggest a BJ. Emily, my DH is the same way. LMAO a while back I dressed up in some sexy lingerie and seduced DH and gave him a BJ, he called me 4 times from work the next day! I say dress up in your sexy gear, and suck it up and do it :haha: PUN intended lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->