Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

gud one...tht makes me think...poor dh hasnt got one for quite sometime...but mayb i shud hold on till i dont really need to :p

Thanks Rachel! :hugs:

So I am feeling a bit warm and decided to take my temp. 99.4 F!!! Isn't that a bit high?! Or is that normal for a daytime temp?

So I haven't ovulated yet. First time in 7 cycles.....maybe it's a good sign? Maybe my little Eggie is still maturing? I wonder if that's part of my problem? I usually ovulate on cd12...maybe the egg isn't mature yet at that point?

My daytime temp during tww is usually high.

Rachel- honestly, not too sure! My first two cycles keeping track of O, I got my + opks on CD12. This time I didn't get my pos. till CD16!! Our bodies just like to mess with us, FX both of us O'ing later will be a sign of an extra strong eggy ;)

Ladies...he thanks u all for the encouragement.

Cassidy- my day time temps r usually between 99-100.

Rachel- hope its a good sign...hope u get your pos soon.

Man I am so boring. I have like 3 or 4 cute little sexy outfits that DH would friggin lose it if I put them on! I even pack them when we go on vacation away from DS, and yet I just feel like I can't be bothered. Like, eh... it's just gonna come off anyway.

Oh, and ladies, don't forget to get your oral pleasure too when doing it just for fun! I got mine last night for the first time in a month and it was pretty awesome. I will return the favour at some point this weekend. ;)

Hello my lovely ladies!!

I am Laura, been lurking for the last 2 months as I got my BFP and can't bear to part from my gals! I am 28 and already have a 2 year old who is running rings round me at the moment......eugh!

So ladies.....topic of convo, handjobs and oral?! Lol! Love it! I am useless at giving bjs, I do it but don't particularly love it, on the other hand my husband is very giving in that department! Just call me a selfish lover!:haha:

Disney, how are you doing?

Fallen8905- Of course you can join!!! Welcome :hugs:

AFM, 7dpo here. Tested yesterday with an OSOM, BFN. Will be testing again tomorrow at 8dpo. And again at 10dpo, and 12dpo. If all negative i'll wait for AF to show (I have a 13 day LP).

Well best introduce myself :)

My name is Jo I am 25 years old and my oh is 26 years old. We have been trying for just over a year! Got diagnosed with pcos in Germany. But my doctor in the uk isn't convinced. I had a ultrasound and internal scan which came back clear.

I had bloods which showed that my sex hormone binding globulin is slightly low.

I am currently on cd31! Had no ov on ff. Had near pos opks which apparently it's common for ladies with pcos to get pos opks but still not ovulate. So going by that I haven't ovulated this cycle. Husband is away til 12th march so hold til then :(

I am taking folic acid and b6. Also temping and starting acupuncture on Wednesday :)

Helllooooo laaaadies!!!!!!!
First of all Congrats Emily!!!!! When we got into Tampa this morning the first thing I did was grab Dh's phone and logged onto bnb to see your bfp!!! Totally made my morning!!!

Well what a beautiful cruise, beautiful weather, beautiful company and lots of alcohol! It has been so relaxing and peaceful, I honestly don't even know what CD I'm on, guessing its around O time because I had EWCM yesterday. But what a break, and I've still got a week to go (Alissa, I was thinking of you when I was in Cozumel on Thursday)! It was so great to be disconnected from the world for a few days but I am glad to be back on here chatting with my favorite girls!

Oh BTW, I'm Kyla, 26 from Canada, TTC cycle #6.

Welcome Jo (Fallen)- There are a few people in our group that have PCOS and can maybe help you out.

Kyla-HELLO!!!! Glad you had a wonderful time. We missed you!

Hi all, I'm still lurking about too!! :)

I'm Kara (28), DH (30) and I got our BFP on February 11th and the First Tri boards are just plain boring! :) plus, I've gotta stick around and root for my girls!!

AFM, we had our first very very early scan yesterday. There was a gestational sac and fetal pole but we couldn't see baby quite yet. Since I have no idea when I ovulated, it is very possible that I was just 6 weeks yesterday, or even 5+6. I figure if I got my BFP the 11th then feb1st can still make sense...im sure everything is fine, just a little scary/discouraging to not see much, wanted to see that little heartbeat so very bad!! :( We go back for another transvaginal next Thursday so please say a little prayer for us! Xx

Hey Kyla welcome bak ...glad ur having a nice vaca...
Disney honey I'm sure everything is fine...it's just an early early scan...I'm sure ull c sth better next week...sending positive vibes your way...
Hi Jo...welcome!!i too have pcos...had über long cycles...obviously wa not ovulating in those ones...my doc put me in clomid to start ovulation...but also cd31 is not very very late...there r girls with 42-45 day cycles who ovulate around cd30-35..so let c how this cycle goes for u...

Sometimes I SS right after AF, is that super weird. Like today I couldn't wake up, kinda have been napping on/off all day. Maybe Im just bored and I know I have a long night of my besties bachelorette party.

Cassidy- how is wedding planning going? spill the details!

Oh gosh. It's going... stressful!!! All thanks to my parents!! Lol. My mom keeps switching things up on me and just being kind of flakey with stuff, and my dad is being over-bearing and calling me every other day asking what i've came up with since the last time he talked to me. Plus, my dad is a very one sided man, so anything he doesn't think is right or proper- he lets you know. I honestly wish they'd both shove it and leave me alone!!! Hahaha. What I REALLY wish is that we'd just fly over to Vegas and do it! But I know my family members would hold grudges not being there. Soooo stressful!!!

I'll SS after AF too... I think it's just wishful thinking implanted in my mind from watching "I didn't know I was Pregnant". Maybe just maaaaaybe. Then nope. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->