Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Welcome back Kyla!!!! We missed you! Glad you're having a blast!

Welcome Jo!

Cassidy - I got married this past May. So stressful! Just wait until it gets closer. I was so relieved once it was all over!

Cassidy, i know exactly what u mean with wedding planning! Mine was like a 9 month power struggle netween my mom and my step mom, i just wanted to run away before the wedding. Like my step mom got mad one day and said "well your mom got to invite more of her friends than me!" I couldnt believe we were actually having this conversation like we were 6 year olds! GL to you Cassidy, planning a wedding csn be brutal!

Afm, im stuck at this party that our boss dragged us out to in some richie rich mansion in a gated community, i just want to go back to the condo, catch a shower and go to bed but noooo im stuck here surrounded by obnoxious drunks trying to convince my parents and our very intoxicated boss to leave! Argh, its going to be a long night....

Lol Rachel i.just looked at your ticker thinking 'ok if Rachel is 1 DPO then i must be either about to O or on O day'. Lol good thing i have you as a reference cuz i am totally lost on my day count this month!

Hi fallen. I ovulated cd56 this cycle, and was just diagnosed with pcos. You got questions? I prob got answers. GL to you!

I can rest easier tonight, they arrested the man who is responsible for the murder of the 14-year-old in my tiny town. Thank goodness!!!

FX for all getting ready to O! Kyla, Oing on vacay time, lucky you!!!!

I'm just going to let my mom and dad fight over the wedding, and keep my fingers in my ears. I'm more focused on a HONEYMOON!!! Lol

Oh Cassidy, so glad they caught him. I saw the story on the news after you first posted. Who was the guy? A random creeper?

Kyla- I need to change my ticker...I haven't O'd yet....I guess it's a good thing because I always o on day 11 or 12 and I've been reading that day 12 is right on the border of being too short of a follicular phase. I just hope I O soon! I have all the other symptoms! Cramps, ewcm, cervix open....
Last night we bd and I fell asleep with my butt on a pillow! Hope it helps!

Kyla I hope you are getting some bd in!!

Rachel that's really interesting about early O time, I've never heard that before. Every month I feel like O comes earlier and earlier, strange. Definitely less EWCM this month compared to last because I forgot my Vit B at home but its still there. Yes well getting BD in on the cruise was definitely easier because we had seperate rooms but now with all of us being in a condo, its going to have to be sneaky BD time!

Isn't that how Lausie got preggo?? Hint hint

Isn't that how Lausie got preggo?? Hint hint

Absolutely, sneaky sex all the way! Also because I didn't want to make it obvious i didn't go to the bathroom after, I went straight to sleep, which was a first! So maybe try that too!! Lol!

Glad your having a lovely holiday, just what you needed! :thumbup:

Hi everyone.

Kyla - nice to have you back. I cannot wait to get to Cozumel.

Asfm - started having brown discharge yesterday so af is enroute as expected. Kind of a down day. Just want af to get her and move on. Early spotting just drags things out so much more.

Cozumel is great!

Awe Alissa :hugs: How many dpo are you? It's definite AF spotting? I'm keeping my FX she still stays away!!! <3

Rachel- some p.o.s. here in town. They caught surveilance video of him going through the HS campus (Marysa's body was found very close to their) and in the video when he turns into the HS parking lot he turns and looks back (at Marysa who was about a minute behind him walking from her independent study class). So sad. They released the surveilance video to the public, and apparently people who recognized him forced him to turn himself in. He was high on some drug and admitted to it once he was at the police station. Then they got search warrants for two houses and collected evidence. He has a massive history of abuse and other violent crimes. Sadly he had just been released from jail like a week prior. He also has a daughter her age. It's such a horrible situation for both families involved, but from what I gather his children had nothing to do with him anyways so hopefully it doesn't affect their name too much. And hopefully Marysa's family can find peace in knowing her killer is behind bars. Cops say they are 100% sure it is him.

And this cycle I fell asleep after BD without getting up with a pillow under my butt too!!! FX it's a good sign!!

8dpo test- BFN. :( Makes me feel out cuz they're super sensitive tests, even though I know it's still early. FX 10dpo shows something. I had a dream last night I got a BFP (on a FRER, not an OSOM) and was so disappointed to only see one line today.

Aww hunny, it is still really early, try again tomorrow.

Fx'd for you!

:dust:

Awe Alissa :hugs: How many dpo are you? It's definite AF spotting? I'm keeping my FX she still stays away!!! <3

Rachel- some p.o.s. here in town. They caught surveilance video of him going through the HS campus (Marysa's body was found very close to their) and in the video when he turns into the HS parking lot he turns and looks back (at Marysa who was about a minute behind him walking from her independent study class). So sad. They released the surveilance video to the public, and apparently people who recognized him forced him to turn himself in. He was high on some drug and admitted to it once he was at the police station. Then they got search warrants for two houses and collected evidence. He has a massive history of abuse and other violent crimes. Sadly he had just been released from jail like a week prior. He also has a daughter her age. It's such a horrible situation for both families involved, but from what I gather his children had nothing to do with him anyways so hopefully it doesn't affect their name too much. And hopefully Marysa's family can find peace in knowing her killer is behind bars. Cops say they are 100% sure it is him.

And this cycle I fell asleep after BD without getting up with a pillow under my butt too!!! FX it's a good sign!!

8dpo test- BFN. :( Makes me feel out cuz they're super sensitive tests, even though I know it's still early. FX 10dpo shows something. I had a dream last night I got a BFP (on a FRER, not an OSOM) and was so disappointed to only see one line today.

gosh i cant believe ppl can really do such things...i went into a shell of shock after the newtown shooting...started to think tht mayb this is the way the world is gonna end...thts the apocalypse tht man kills eachother....:cry:
dont b upset abt your test this morning sweetie...8dpo is still early so chin up....theres still time...let positive thoughts flow thro your brain and body...thts really helps...i believe so...:hugs:
AFM-this has probably been the longest week everrrrrrrrrr...tomorrow makes 1 week since i got the shot so i go in to c how much my numbers have fallen by....havent had any bleeding either after the shot so really wondering wats goin on...im so afraid thinking wat if its not worked and theyll poke me again :shrug: Just want this whole to get over already and move on....the entire mth of feb has jsut gone by waiting for this to finish...i feel bad abt wanting my pregnancy to end as getting pregnant is exactly what i want and have been trying for...:cry: aaahhhh...sorry for the vent...but had to get it out...

It most likely is. It is not different than the spotting I've gotten before AF other months. I totally didn't think I would feel as bumbed as I do...

I'm sorry today was a bfn for you. Definately could be too early yet though. Hoping for better results for you in the next few days!

Hi ladies!

Kyla - Welcome back! We missed you!!! Glad to hear you are having a great time despite the obvious drunkards around you!

Cassidy - DH and I got married at the court house. We said our vows, dropped DS off with my mom and stayed in a hotel by the beach that night. We had a party the next day in my dad's backyard and didn't let anyone say a word about who was invited cuz we didn't tell anyone who else was invited. It was pretty easy and the party was fun, plus we only doesn't like $1600 on the whole event! I had been in 5 huge weddings and told myself I would never put myself through the stress. My only regret is that we never took a honeymoon. :( One day, though... One day.

AFM, DH's job interview went well, at least he thinks so... probably won't hear back till Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... something like that. I am getting anxious waiting... I am trying to keep positive. Positive, positive, positive!

Kyla-WELCOME BACK! I'm so glad you've been able to relax and take your mind off things...

Cassidy-Like Rachel, I got married in May. My MIL was paying for the wedding and basically planned the whole thing. It was so stressful. She's the stereotypical overbearing, Jewish mother. We had lots of disagreements throughout. On top of that, my mom isn't fond of the MIL and possibly jealous that MIL was paying and basically planning the whole thing. So she would get all weird about joining us for things. I was so glad when the whole thing was over...It was an amazing night that we will always remember, though. So, I can't complain too much lol

Nikki-Can I just say that I love this thread! It gets so boring when people are afraid to talk about all these things that we all experience. I love that we are all comfortable enough to just put it all out there....I agree, BJ is the way to go. The fact that you don't like doing it makes it that much more special!

AFM-Just waiting for my new basal therm, Fertilaid and Fertile CM in the mail.....We will probably start "bding" next Sunday. So, just waiting patiently until then. We have a little spring break vacation coming up, so I'm excited to take a break and get our minds off everything for a week. Should pass our tww by quickly :)

Hi again, Ladies! So I conducted an experiment I told you guys I would. So I used an OPK to see if it would register as positive like an HPT. Well all I can say is that that was the most positive OPK I have ever had, so it looks like the rumours are true. It turned positive before the dye finished moving across the test. Keep in mind that I am neither deterring nor endorsing this practice, but empirical evidence suggests that OPKs as HPTs may in fact be accurate.

Aww Cassidy, you are still soooo early. But as a fellow POAS addict, I understand. I'm glad they caught that POS. people like that don't deserve the 8th amendment. I hate that amendment!! I hope they torture him in jail for what he did.

AFM, I'm hoping I ovulated today. I had a ton of cramping. I guess I'll know for sure in the am. We've def gotten more BD in AND since we are all so open here, I will add that I got some hands and knees action last night so I'm hoping rose little swimmers got in this time! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->