Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Quiet weekend! How is everyone? For those of you that celebrate Easter.... have a good one!

Very quiet weekend! I was thinking that all day! Lol. How is everyone doing?! We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow so at least that will keep my mind off of testing. We have to do his families thing, then stop by and see my dad for an hour or so, then drive about 30 minutes away to go see my mom and her side of the family. Holidays we always have to make the rounds. It's tiring lol. I ordered 50 wondfos on Amazon though, decided to embrace my POAS addiction instead of try and fight it. Seeing a BFN doesn't hurt as much anymore... it's what i'm expecting. I know when I get an actual BFP that I won't believe it and will have to test a million times more because of all the crappy evaps. So whatever! 50 wondfos for 17 bucks, bring on the peeing! Lol.

good thinking Cassidy. I have 2 tests left under my cabinet. If I don't get AF by Tuesday AM then I will be testing Tuesday.

The best thing about marring a man where we have different religions, is the holidays. He is christian, so all christian holidays his family knows they get us the whole time and all Jewish holidays my family gets us the whole time.

How are you feeling Cassidy?? I haven't seen the "spotting" I saw yesterday. I do have to say though I ONLY saw the spotting on my finger when I was checking my CP. So I don't even know what that counts as.... I don't think I would have ever seen it on the toilet paper.

Ahh good luck Nikki! That very small amount of blood sounds like a great symptom!! I haven't had many symptoms, just a couple random twinges here and there and lower right back ache. I don't think i'm gonna get my BFP anymore :/ Idk why, I just feel like i'm out (I think there comes a point where everyone feels that way lol). But wouldn't it be funny if I did get my BFP after ordering 50 wondfos lol.

... Can't sleep. Well just not tired really I haven't tried to sleep. Holidays make me want a LO so much. I can't wait to do it all, the Easter baskets, fireworks, costumes, and presents :) I remember how magical everything seemed when I was little- I can't wait to recreate that for my children!

Happy Easter to all u lovelies!!! Have a blessed year

Happy Easter ladies! I'm off to work today. Had a boo hoo weekend bc I decided to give up trying to get DH to amp up his sexual desire and look where that got me...sex once 3 days before O. Oh well, on to next month. At least now I can get trashed for my 30th.

Nikki - I hope your spotting was IB!

Cassidy - I'm so glad you are also a POAS addict. I like the "embracing" of the addiction....you can't fight it...we all know this. I'm right there with you lol

I hear you Cassidy.... Makes me want a lo too!! I think AF is around the corner... I wanted to pee on something..so I peed on opk and it was neg...not stark white, but close! I also have AF farts...sorry tmi.

Hey everyone! Been a busy weekend so haven't been able to catch up on the thread but want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

And Nikki, not to get your hopes up but your chart is looking good! :)

Happy Easter ladies, and Happy Passover to Nikki (it was this week, right?). It took me a while to catch up on the threads since Thursday, but just know my thoughts are with all of you! Hugs to you all!!! <3

Who is going to start the April thread???

Nikki-AF farts lol Your chart looks good and hopefully that was ib! It would really be so cool if this was the month you got your bfp :) Holidays are the same for us, my family celebrates Christian holidays and DW celebrates Jewish holidays. The only one we have to share is Thanksgiving!

Cassidy-I also ordered more wondfos this last month and got the big order of opks and hcg tests. That way I can pee on whatever I need to whenever I need to and don't feel bad about wasting money! Now I just need to hide the FRERs next cycle lol
I was just thinking the same one about having LOs! My brother's fiance has 2 little girls and had posted pictures of their Easter baskets this morning. I definitely had a twinge of jealousy! I can't wait to do all that fun stuff :) Right now I can only feed that desire by buying things for other people's children lol

AFM-AF showed up a little earlier than expected last night. So, on to the next cycle. I'm really going to focus on getting healthy this month. Not only for TTC, but also bc I just don't feel good about myself right now. I'm tempted to take the month off from TTC to focus on it, but I'm not sure how DW will feel about that! Our donor's baby will be here at the end of this week (being induced Thursday), so I'm not sure he'll be up to donating when he's been up at all hours of the night taking care of a 2 week old and a 2 year old. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Besides, it's my birthday month which means I'm the birthday girl lol

Happy Easter lovely ones! Mad weekend, too much chocolate for me and Lucy (DD) which is never a good thing when we 'come down' after the suga high! Lol!

Sorry to hear the witch got you Julie! So your new thing for the month is healthy eating? Seems a good one to me, one that we don't realise how much a difference it makes until afterwards! Hope it makes you feel better about yourself hunny.

Oooh Rachel when is the b'day?? Bring on the new thread!

I have my scan on Tuesday.....can't wait!!! Also getting my hair chopped and coloured back to my original colour....eeek big day for me! Lol!

Julie :hugs: I'm sorry AF got you hun. Here's to early 2014 babies!!!

Laurie- Ahhh the scan is coming up quick I am so excited for you!!

Rachel- bring on the April thread! :) When's your B-day??

AFM, either 9 or 7dpo, my temp dropped a tiny bit but not much at all. If I get a temp around the same tomorrow FF gives me the possibility of a triphasic chart. Tested today (cuz i'm embracing my POAS addiction <3 lol and thought an Easter BFP would be pretty cool) but nope- BFN! Feeling out- although REALLY weird when I peed in the cup and went to such it up with the dropper there was a whole bunch of EWCM I sucked up with it. Really weird that there was so much it was just floating around in my pee!!! Lol. :haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/414551/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hey ladies, quick question. I got the flashy "high" ovulation smiley yesterday and today. Do I count these as positive opks or do I wait for the solid "peak" one?

Sorry Nichole, i've never used those types of OPKs before so I couldn't tell you. But it sounds like you're getting into your fertile period so get to BD'ing!! :)

Nichole...i have never had it flash a smile....only have a solid smile. Weird!

Cassidy- great symptom. I actually think I'm out because I'm pretty dry.

Emily- you r right about Passover...thx!!!!

Rachel u start us out tonight/tomorrow girl friend!! I'm sad I never got to test for Prego on my own thread...silly long cycles. Oh well...ill test tue/wed if AF doesn't show.

I'm sure AF is coming..cp is soft, but very high. Anyone ever heard of swollen vaginal walls? Mine have been swollen for like 4 days...no infection though.

I have the new digital advanced one. Flashes on 'high' fertility days and is solid on your 'peak' day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->