Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Cassidy- df ok?

Afm, I don't think I'm Prego...but my upper arm broke out...never have had that!! Feeling bloated but that could b AF coming and boobs r irritated again

So just peed and checked my cp..... I had a bit of spotting in my cm. Honestly I'm guessing AF will show early.... But if love if it was ib!! Time will tell. I'm not sure ff has my o right....

I bet I really oed on cd 22 or 23... Making me like 12-13 dpo...so AF would be here any day. I'm a little crampy like AF. And braking out could be AF coming.

Well his appointment was a last minute set-up, so the doctor wasn't able to see him until 3.30, this doctor actually listened to his symptoms however and ordered a bunch of blood tests- A Comprehensive Metabolic Panel w/eGFR (tests all of his proteins, tests for kidney issues, tests for liver issues. It's 14 tests all in one I think). He's getting an ANA w/reflex titer (which tests for a certain antigen which can identify signs of lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases), a Westergren erythrocyte sedimentation rate (also tests for arthritic conditions), and tests for Rickettsia, Lyme, RMSF, ehrliciosis, and something else I can't remember or read what she wrote on this list.. it looks like she wrote 'Weskew Equine Fever' but I tried to search that and couldn't find anything lol. Diagnostics closed at 4 so he couldn't get them done today.

He goes to diagnostics Monday to get all of that done.

Nikki- I hope it's good signs for you and not signs of the wicked :witch: coming.

Wow Cassidy....so good to know he'll get answers. Did they give him anything to make him feel better right now?

They prescribed him doxcycline so if it's an infection hopefully it will just kick it's ass and we'll be done with it lol.

Good morning ladies! How are you all doing? BFN for me today on an OSOM, feeling out :( but I had a big temp spike after a dip yesterday so that made me feel a LITTLE better. If FF was initially right with my BBT temps and O, i'd only be 6dpo and not 8dpo- but idk how I feel about that because then our BD timing would be a lot crappier. But who knows i'm just confused now. No symptoms really except these horrible pains in my right lower back and right hip. They HURT and are pretty constant.. IDK what they're from but it's VERY annoying! Lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/414551/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Temp drop and still spotting, my AF should be here in the morning... guess I'll be looking at a 2014 baby.

Hello ladies I'm a little confused right now. Anyone use Clearblue Digital opks? Are they known to give false positives?
When I took my test I got a smiley face. After I finished my happy dance :haha: I ejected the strip and it looked negative to me. Maybe their tests look different then the IC I'm use to. I checked my CM and it was still creamy. Idk... I am going to bd and use some preseed just in case.

I use the clearblue digitals and love them. It says on the box not to look at the lines when you eject it, but I always do. I think it counts it as positive before the lines are exactly the same color, they are usually pretty close though. I say trust it!

Thanks! It was the creamy cm that was throwing me off. Lol I always feel likes its TMI when I talk about my cm.

Boo Julie! I hope that :witch: stays away. But if she shows, here's hoping for an early '14 baby. I'll probably be right behind you.

Nichole- I've never used digi OPKs so I couldn't tell you, but i'd BD just in case :)

Nichole...ive only used the clear blue digis...and i love them...dont go by the lines on the strip bcos they r not the same as the other store ones...both the times i got preg we had done the dance only wen i got the smiley face on cb in my entire fertile period...so just stay positive and believe the test...it anyways doesnt hurt to bd right :)

Good morning ladies! How are you all doing? BFN for me today on an OSOM, feeling out :( but I had a big temp spike after a dip yesterday so that made me feel a LITTLE better. If FF was initially right with my BBT temps and O, i'd only be 6dpo and not 8dpo- but idk how I feel about that because then our BD timing would be a lot crappier. But who knows i'm just confused now. No symptoms really except these horrible pains in my right lower back and right hip. They HURT and are pretty constant.. IDK what they're from but it's VERY annoying! Lol

Oh wow that is a lot of tests! I am sure with all of those they will get to the bottom of whatever is going on with DF.

FX that the pains you are getting are :bfp: related!

Nichile- trust the smile. I love those tests. The lines never matched for me either.

Afm...no more spotting and no more AF cramping....i can only hope!!

Cassidy- if your temp dip/ spike is implantation then a test won't show bfp for a few days...keep at it. U r still in, especially w the symptoms.

However my temp dropped a tiny....so who knows...

Nikki- I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!! This could be a miracle month leading to a little Christmas miracle!!

After today's test mostly dried I feel like I may see a little something. I'm sure it's an evap/indent but figured i'd post for you all to scrutinize with me lol. Top test is 7dpo (from previous cycle kept it as a tester lol), bottom is 8dpo (this cycle!).

Attachments

• osom.jpg
    osom.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12
  • tests 002.jpg
    tests 002.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 11
Cassidy....i kinda see it too. But hope its not from it drying!

I can defo see a line in the black and white picture! Fx'd it's not an evap!!!!

Come on BFP!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->