Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Sorry I meant will it be a surgical biopsy? DH was surgical when they biopsied his neck lymph node.

Oh, no I don't think they said :/ DF didn't even know what a biopsy freaking was. He's so bad at asking questions I'm just going to definitely be in there tomorrow asking everything.

So I found this and thought it was kind of funny....

https://www.fertilethoughts.com/for...ting-craziness-2ww-fun-will-cheer-you-up.html

So, the video I posted of my friend's (our donor) daughter hit 1.5 million within 48 hours and was on the Today show this morning! Her laugh has always been infectious, so I'm not surprised lol
They stripped our donor's wife's membranes yesterday and she's been having contractions all day. They actually got ready to go to the hospital earlier bc they were 5 min apart, but then they slowed down again. Lots of excitement happening! lol

Julie- that is hilarious and so true! I needed a laugh, thank you. And I meant to comment on that video the other day she is so adorable!!! That laugh is totally infectious, I can see why it went viral :)

Question... What is happening in our bodies 8dpo? For the last 4months I have been getting huge temp rise 8dpo.

Juiie-she's so cute! I'll watch this other video once at a comp.

Also found myself listening to the fun more!

Cassidy- how was df night? Keep us informed. Major GL today!

Nichole- major GL today as well! Let us know.

Cassidy-is the lump on his head painful? (Not the lymph node). Did they test for MRSA? Has he had any kind of open would in the past couple of months? It sounds like an infection, I feel so bad he's having such a frustrating time getting to the bottom of this!

Question... What is happening in our bodies 8dpo? For the last 4months I have been getting huge temp rise 8dpo.

Juiie-she's so cute! I'll watch this other video once at a comp.

Also found myself listening to the fun more!

Cassidy- how was df night? Keep us informed. Major GL today!

Nichole- major GL today as well! Let us know.

Progesterone at its highest point and that's when you get soooo many symptoms! 8-9dpo are the worst at false hope! (They were for me) and then they would drop off by 11dpo, when the progesterone was dropping again. So if you continue to get symptoms post 11-12dpo chances are your prego!!!

Oh Cassidy what s#*t time for you and DF! I hope he got seen today?? Get in there ask all the questions he won't!!!! Kick butt girl!

Cassidy-Keep us updated!

Nichole-You keep us updated too! Really hoping everything turns out ok for you guys, you've been through enough...

AFM-11dpo, bfn. I've seen at least 5 bfps on threads this week...is it weird that it actually gets me down? It makes me think, "that's too many bfps, there's no way I'll get one now." Anyway, I'm getting ready to leave to visit my mom. Hopefully that will distract me a bit. AF is due Monday, spotting should start tomorrow. I guess we'll see what the weekend has in store for me...

Well, spotting has started, AF should be here Sunday or Monday...I'm going to make an appointment with the nutritionist at my chiropractor's office. She does a hair analysis to see what toxins you have and what you might be lacking in your diet. Then she sets up a months worth of meal plans for you. I've got to do something to make a change, I want to make sure I'm as healthy as possible. It will be interesting to see what's actually happening with my body...

I've decided I'm going to go to NTNP. It's too much stress. I'm not temping, used what was left in my opks, didn't buy any more...cancelled DHs SA appt....it's just too much stress. DH and I got into a fight bc last night we were trying to bd and he just wasn't into it so we stopped and I got super pissed bc now he's on nights and I'm about to O and we are working opposite schedules. Wtf. I just can't win with this TTC bs. I seriously give up. We only bd once this week so I know I'm out already. I'm having a poor Rachel day...

oh rach, i totally get it. been there, done that. there is nothing wrong with your decision; each person needs to find their own path. dont think that NTNP doesnt mean you cant continue stalking the rest of us (crazy people who temp and do opks and have pre-agreed sex) ;) hugs!

I am taking a much more relax path too. I think mostly because I have been told by the doc that it wasnt going to happen naturally. Ill be honest its much nicer! I still OPK and temp because I have such unpredictable cycles. But the feeling inside of me is relaxed.

So I think DH is pissed at me. Problem child was in my office chatting with one of my office mates. My DH is also one of my office mates and my DH started chatting with her and laughing. When I walked by I saw this and texted him "it grosses me out that you are laughing with her!".... now he wont look or talk to me. I know there were 3 of them chatting so maybe he was sort of ignoring her, but still!

Cassidy/Nichole--- ????

Kyla- miss u!

Hey ladies! DF goes in for his appointment and testing at 3.15pm (it's 12.55pm here). Keep your FX for him! He had an ok night last night, we're just hoping to get some answers today.

AFM, had a massive temp drop today at 7dpo. Really, really hoping it's an implantation dip. I guess we'll see eventually! Keeping my FX my temp goes back up tomorrow!!

Nikki- Honestly i'd feel the same way. He knows all this BS that is going on and she is the cause of all of it. I'd be pretty annoyed if I saw DF just laughing away with her. I hope you guys can talk about it, explain to him how you feel! :)

Julie- :hugs: Although I know you expected spotting i'm still keeping my FX for you!!!!!

Rachel- I'm sorry hun :hugs: I know what you mean. DF and I get into fights when he doesn't want to BD during crucial points in my cycle. It's so frustrating- I don't think my DF understands there's a minimal time of opportunity to catch the egg and he has to cooperate. Who knows, i've seen so many ladies get their BFP after NTNP because it relaxes them. I hope this is the case for you! Definitely stick around though hun <3

Hey ladies, DH and I just got back form his scans and some shopping. We wont know the results for a few days. We have to wait for his hematologist to contact him and make a follow up appointment. Since today is Friday, I am assuming we won't get the call until Monday. I hate waiting for the results!

This is the first time we've had to pay for a scan since we are off the gov medical now. The freaking things are $1700! Thank goodness for payment plans. Plus DH's deductible has only 1300 left so we actually are saving $500.

I'll keep you all posted when I hear anything.

On a TTC note, cd11 and not any closer to ovulating. The lines on my opk's are look lighter too which sucks. I hope this isn't turning into another annovulatory month.

Nichole- You're still early on in your cycle girl! My cycles I will O anywhere from CD11 to CD19. So you definitely can still get that lil egg, I don't think it will be anovulatory for you :hugs:

Nichole, if you look at my BFP chart you will see when I O'd, I always O'd late. Your definitely not out yet babe!

Cassidy and Laura- I know I am being silly right now over ovulation. I think I am just trying to distract myself with obsessing over ttc so I don't worry over DH's scans.

Rachel- I hope doing NTNP helps you guys out:hugs:. DH and I had to do that for a few months. TTC was really stressing me out. This time around it is much better. I got in a better place mentally during our off months. It seems like I am still stressing but I am really much better :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->