• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

Sorry to hear that maverick, but your not out yet!
Excal: There is most definitely a line there! Congrats! You got one soooo early!! Twins? He he he...
Also wanted to post an update of my progress, the line looks darker to me, now I can totally see it standing up over the test!! What do y'all think? :cloud9:

IMG_0185.jpg

Deffinatly see a line Excalibur!! Congrats! :happydance:

10 dpo today and still BFN! :(

MrsSinclair: Your lines definetly look darker to me :D Congratulations once again hun :hugs: Thank you hun, funnily enough, you are not the first to say twins :haha: I would be over the moon if there was 2 in there! 1 or 2 will do nicely ;)

anna: Thank you hun :hugs: Sorry to hear about your BFN :( There is still time yet though, you are not out until the :witch: arrives! :)

thanks, yeah i know! 3 days until AF is supposed to arrive so FX'd! i'm only using internet cheapies and i've seem they take longer to show up.. so im just thinking about that! :) xx

thanks, yeah i know! 3 days until AF is supposed to arrive so FX'd! i'm only using internet cheapies and i've seem they take longer to show up.. so im just thinking about that! :) xx

You're welcome. Will keep my fingers crossed for you :) Yeah the IC's do take longer to show up. Sending you lot's of baby :dust: xx

Stephers: Aww thank you so much hun! That means a lot hehe :hugs:

I think I got my BFP today at 6DPO, not sure though! What do you guys think? :o

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120226_110011.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative.jpg

Looks positive to me !!!!!!

Jo: Thank you hun :) I'm just praying the lines stay and get darker! Not getting my hopes up too much though.

Congrats to more Bfp's!

Excalibur yours defo looks it hon. Can't wait to see the line get darker for you. :hugs:

I'm back to beginning again. AF is here .

Will have to be lucky march :baby:

Two more bfp's to celebrate! Fertile February is moving along!!!

What should march be called for all of those who will get their bfp next month?

was just wondering, i took a HPT when i woke up this morning (9am-ish) and now its 6pm.. could it have changed from a BFN to a BFP? :wacko: xx

I went to the ER last night for bleeding. my levels dropped to 7 from 21. I am so crushed I really wanted this baby and this is the second time in 11 months that this has happened to me.:cry: I'm not pregnant anymore.

I went to the ER last night for bleeding. my levels dropped to 7 from 21. I am so crushed I really wanted this baby and this is the second time in 11 months that this has happened to me.:cry: I'm not pregnant anymore.

There are no words but :hugs:

Button: Thank you hun :hugs: Fingers crossed they go darker :) Sorry to hear AF got you :( Lot's of baby dust for March! :dust:

hopefulthystime: I'm really sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I'm sure no words can heal the pain you are feeling at the moment, you know where we all are if you need any virtual hugs :hugs: xxx

Thank you all. your support and virtual hugs mean a lot to me. :hugs: my DH and I have decided to NTNP until after we finish our move and get settled in, but I will still be around here with y'all if that's okay. I"m praying that all of you have very sticky little beans and that I will get to see lots of beautiful baby pictures in 9 months! the timing just wasn't right for us I guess. that's the downside of finding out early, but the risk is well worth it. :hugs: and lots of love to all my ladies here. <3

Hopefulthstym, I am so very sorry to hear of what happened. I have no idea what you must be feeling. Please know you are in my thoughts, and that we are all here for you... :sadangel:

Hi gals. This is my first time signing in for the day. MrsSinclair, I am so sorry for your loss hun. Much love to you. Button, sorry AF came. On to the next month with the rest of us. Excal, I hope your lines keep getting darker. I will pop in tmrw morning to see!

I'm not on here that much lately, but I got my BFP on 2/9! first baby :happydance: had a chemical in sept, used vitex both times i got bfp :) this time i only took it cd1 until ovulation

So sorry sweetie xxx massive hugs for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"