• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

Hi there, I'm wondering if I could possibly be added to the list and hopefully bring a bit of luck my way :) I'm due to test on the 26th!

For sure!! The more the merrier & the luckier! Got ya added! :hugs:

Please add me I really need some luck due to test on the 22/23. been ttc for 13 monthz so I really need babydust and prayers my way FX'D <3
BABYDUST TO ALL THE WONDERFUL LADIES TTC

couldnt help but see ur pregnancy ticker.did u get ur bfp??!! Congratsssssssssss!! If you did!
What symptoms did u have?
My af is due on the 21st so am testing then!

Can I please go on the list too? 27th! :) thanks <3 good luck everyone!

Would really love to be here but....,
I Oed Thur around 1am-2am but DH is sick and we couldnt DTD, d last BD we had was on sunday night(close to midnight). What are my chances? Am so not feeling good at all. Losing hope in Feb already.:cry::dohh::growlmad:
GL and very big Fat BFPssss!!!!! To u ladies:baby::baby:

So you O'd on Thursday and didn't BD until Sunday night. Hmm..well I understand how you'd feel less than hopefull about that.. BUT...MAYBE you O'd a little later than you think..and MAYBE it was not until Sunday and MAYBE the BD caught it. Ya never know. Can't hurt to be hopefull! I'll say a lil prayer for ya! :hugs:

Keep those Spirits high ladies! Fingers crossed, legs crossed, arms crossed! :haha: Baby dust to you all! I can't wait to see all those BFP's! :dust: :dust: :happydance:

Aww thanks for wishing us on! Next month I am cheering YOU on girl! :flower:

So you O'd on Thursday and didn't BD until Sunday night. Hmm..well I understand how you'd feel less than hopefull about that.. BUT...MAYBE you O'd a little later than you think..and MAYBE it was not until Sunday and MAYBE the BD caught it. Ya never know. Can't hurt to be hopefull! I'll say a lil prayer for ya! :hugs:
Thanx momma, it was the sunday b4 O nt d one after. I meant my last BD was almost 4days b4 O.
This thread is giving me hope already, count me in ,i shld be testing on 29th, hoping for a fat BFP!!

Thanx momma, it was the sunday b4 O nt d one after. I meant my last BD was almost 4days b4 O.
This thread is giving me hope already, count me in ,i shld be testing on 29th, hoping for a fat BFP!!

I O'd on Monday and my last BD was Friday before (so 3 days before O), but there's still a chance! Don't lose faith :)

Lucky thread. Sounds good to me.:happydance:

Hello again, Button!! What day are you planning to test? We are both 4DPO but I am gonna try to hold out until I am sure AF is late. I decided if she hasn't come by 2/28 I'll test then. How about you? I'll add your name!

I'm stalking u. :happydance: thx 4 add. Feel like I need it.

I want to test early, I'm being impatient. Think about 10. I know I should wait but excitement gets the better of me.

Lucky thread. Sounds good to me.:happydance:

Hello again, Button!! What day are you planning to test? We are both 4DPO but I am gonna try to hold out until I am sure AF is late. I decided if she hasn't come by 2/28 I'll test then. How about you? I'll add your name!

I'm stalking u. :happydance: thx 4 add. Feel like I need it.

I want to test early, I'm being impatient. Think about 10. I know I should wait but excitement gets the better of me.

Do mean as in like 10 pm you are going to test??

Yeah tonight would be good:thumbup::thumbup: but I meant to add dpo. Way too early but u never know.

Hi there, I'm wondering if I could possibly be added to the list and hopefully bring a bit of luck my way :) I'm due to test on the 26th!

For sure!! The more the merrier & the luckier! Got ya added! :hugs:

Please add me I really need some luck due to test on the 22/23. been ttc for 13 monthz so I really need babydust and prayers my way FX'D <3
BABYDUST TO ALL THE WONDERFUL LADIES TTC

couldnt help but see ur pregnancy ticker.did u get ur bfp??!! Congratsssssssssss!! If you did!
What symptoms did u have?
My af is due on the 21st so am testing then!

Hey lol nah just put it there to see my baby's journey if I am preg fx'd. So my period due on the 22-23 by now I would normally have extremely sore bbs and lots of cramping but I don't have that I got thrush which is weird only mild cramping back ache and super moody I don't kno what to make of it but hopefully it's good I did a test at 11 dpo but it was a BFN haven't done one since. What are your symptoms have u POAS Yet. Good luck talk soon
babydust

Hello, can I join? I have already been testing since last Wednesday, thought I O'd on the 27th on January, but after getting another positive OPK on the 8th of February, and a negative HPT, I could have O'd later, or not at all. I will test again on Sunday Feb. 19! No AF still and no signs. Good luck ladies and baby dust!!!

Hello, can I join? I have already been testing since last Wednesday, thought I O'd on the 27th on January, but after getting another positive OPK on the 8th of February, and a negative HPT, I could have O'd later, or not at all. I will test again on Sunday Feb. 19! No AF still and no signs. Good luck ladies and baby dust!!!

You are on the lucky list Lulu! :happydance:

Let's have a cheer for our girlies who are testing this weekend!! Be sure to let us know as soon as your get those BFP's ladies! Baby dust fairy...MAKE IT RAIN!!! :D

:dust:
Nikki_K
Jo_Bean
LuLuSS

Fingers crossed and lot's of Baby Dust to all the ladies testing this weekend! :dust: :dust: :dust: I look forward to seeing those BFP's! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->