**lucky february testers!**

Fingers crossed and lot's of Baby Dust to all the ladies testing this weekend! :dust: :dust: :dust: I look forward to seeing those BFP's! :happydance:

Hey Excal are you getting lots of :sex: done??! Get it girl! LOL

Hey :D We sure are! Wouldn't miss any opportunity for :sex: for the world haha! Definetly should have a good chance of the :spermy: catching that egg! :haha:

I am already excited for you to test and you haven't even O'd yet, lol. Being an impatient person makes TTC so much more stressful, lol. :dohh:

Fingers crossed and lot's of Baby Dust to all the ladies testing this weekend! :dust: :dust: :dust: I look forward to seeing those BFP's! :happydance:

Hey Excal are you getting lots of :sex: done??! Get it girl! LOL

Hey :D We sure are! Wouldn't miss any opportunity for :sex: for the world haha! Definetly should have a good chance of the :spermy: catching that egg! :haha:

I am already excited for you to test and you haven't even O'd yet, lol. Being an impatient person makes TTC so much more stressful, lol. :dohh:

Aww thank you so much! I'll be sure to keep you updated when I do test though! :hugs: I'm Impatient when it comes to TTC aswell, it's not a good thing as you are not supposed to get stressed when TTC'ing! LOL :dohh:

Aww thank you so much! I'll be sure to keep you updated when I do test though! :hugs: I'm Impatient when it comes to TTC aswell, it's not a good thing as you are not supposed to get stressed when TTC'ing! LOL :dohh:
Lol, the TWW always seems like 2Mnths, just promise me ladies that u wont test till AF is late......lol.
FXed,Toes Xed,Legs Xed.

Lol, the TWW always seems like 2Mnths, just promise me ladies that u wont test till AF is late......lol.
FXed,Toes Xed,Legs Xed.

PROMISE!! I am too cheap to waste tests on testing too early, LOL! :haha:

FXed,Toes Xed,Legs Xed.

Oh dear, if waiting to Ov has felt like ages for me, I think the 2WW will feel like a lifetime! :wacko: LOL! I can't really promise I'll be able to wait until AF is late to test, I'll be wanting to test as soon as I hit the 2WW :haha: I'll keep Fxd, Toes and everything crossed with you :haha:

Oh dear, if waiting to Ov has felt like ages for me, I think the 2WW will feel like a lifetime! :wacko: LOL! I can't really promise I'll be able to wait until AF is late to test, I'll be wanting to test as soon as I hit the 2WW :haha: I'll keep Fxd, Toes and everything crossed with you :haha:
LOL

Feels like longest 2 weeks ever this month. I've been bad with symptom watching tho. :dohh:

My DH tells me off but I'm like u don't understand u can't ignore yr body! But I Do go that bit extra. E.g so forgetful must be baby brain. :blush:

Super lucky testing link! Yes please! Can you put me down for 2/24? Obviously I will test before then, but that's my 12dpo day, so I am hoping to have an answer by then!

Thanks!

Super lucky testing link! Yes please! Can you put me down for 2/24? Obviously I will test before then, but that's my 12dpo day, so I am hoping to have an answer by then!

Thanks!

I added you! Hey we are on the same DPO! I am gonna hold out til 2/28. AF should be due next weekend so I am going to wait her out before I test. :coffee:

I don't know how you wait! OMG, I coudl've tested on 1dpo if I had some tests. I'm not buying any until next friday just to keep from doing it. I have no patience!

You girls are hilarious on this thread by the way; I appreciate the lighter feel!

Speaking of SS...I had sharp pains starting above the pelvic bone and moving down a bit for a few hours yesterday. Hoping it wasn't just gas!

I bought a bulk load of HPT's and OPK's from ebay, I will more than likely end up testing from 1DPO :haha: :wacko: Might help pass the time ;)

My DH tells me off but I'm like u don't understand u can't ignore yr body! But I Do go that bit extra. E.g so forgetful must be baby brain. :blush:

LOL!!! I had a vivid dream last night! I must be preg!:haha:

That was another onenlast night. Hehe real weird an old friend (have not seen in years) was prego and all my symptoms she had..... Weird dream. Well that and the fact we were both on the run and I ended up travelling on matrix style on the top of a lorry.......:shrug:

Also smell sensitivity.At work: 'Whose sprayed?' ........I'm the only one who can smell it. Preg symptom ticked. :))

I don't know how you wait! OMG, I coudl've tested on 1dpo if I had some tests. I'm not buying any until next friday just to keep from doing it. I have no patience!

You girls are hilarious on this thread by the way; I appreciate the lighter feel!

Speaking of SS...I had sharp pains starting above the pelvic bone and moving down a bit for a few hours yesterday. Hoping it wasn't just gas!

Yesterday's "possible symptom" for our DPO was twinges. Maybe that's what you had?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->