**lucky february testers!**

Sure hope so! That would be fantastic! I didn't feel anything when I had the chemical and as others on this board have said, any new and different than normal symptom is a good thing! Yay!

Just cried so much at a movie, I couldn't see it for half of it. I'm like symptom! Pmsl.

Nope, not heard of that one. Will know to keep away from it now.lol.
It was legends of the fall. Felt dehydrated at the end.:wacko:

for the past few days ive had to go for a wee very frequently! and have had slight stomach cramps! FX'd!! :)

LOVE Legends of the fall! Haven't watched that in a long time...

So, we don't eat sugar or refined carbs at my house and last night all I wanted was a giant sub from subway. Very odd because if I'm going to ruin my eating habits for the day, I'll usually pick McD's. Had half the sandwich and vurped. (Burped, but almost vomited.) That NEVER happens to me, so I am starting to think at 7DPO, I might just have early symptoms, no?

Not testing yet, but I really really want to...even though I know it will not be positive yet.

Feeling slightly nauseated this morning and now my nose is plugged up one minute and draining like crazy the next...weird!

Anybody else? Seriously? This better not just be a cold!

Woohoo! I just had my first Positive OPK!!!! :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120218_160951.jpg

I was again v emotional today. Bust out crying round the In laws over nothing.:cry:

Hormones who'd have them. Think was mostly cus I know I'm out for this month.

I did feel so pregnant with all symptoms up until 5 dpo Well I say all I was bloated , sore bb's and sensitive to smell. Then I got real stress out due to work. Sigh.

Now just slightly sore and no bloat and smell seems to be abit sen but not overly.

Think might just wait it out. No point in testing as getting a bfn would make me feel bad.

Hey girlies. So last night (6DPO) I saw a spot of blood when I wiped. It was one drop of bright red blood. I read implantation occurs 6 - 12 DPO so I was THRILLED! I felt like it was a sure sign! Then today (7DPO) around noon I had the spotting again. It was only when I wiped, this time it was more brown. I was a little worried as I am not sure what implantation bleeding looks like or how long it lasts. I figured it'd be like one drop. Then again a few hours later it happened again & I was upset. AF isn't due until 2/25 and I am very regular. I have never had spotting before my AF. I started crying feeling like something was wrong. I googled implantation bleeding and I saw that it can be brown and I read two different threads of gals who had this type of spotting for 4 or 5 days in a row & then they were preg. What do you guys think?? At first I was hopeful but now I am just worried & upset. :(

Hello kitty! ;)
I'd say if its way too early for your AF and she is usually on time, and you aren't bleeding heavily, then it's very possible it's implantation bleeding!! it sounds promising. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Ive never had it, but ive read the same thing! Brown usually means old blood, which means its been hanging around for hours! Ithink this is very promising!

Thanks guys. I was planning to wait til AF was late for sure before I tested but now that I am kinda worried I might test when my ticker says I could which would be Friday 2/24. :S

Hi Kitty,
Worryn wont help u now. Since u'v neva had bleeding between cycles,then it sounds promising.:hugs:
Afterall AF is not yet due,so why worry?
And if u must test early make sure u use a sensitive test so u wont be a victim of a fake BFN.
Distract yourself from all signs (easier said than done,i know):haha:
KMFX for U.:happydance:

Tested today and BFN for me. Still no sign of AF and used an IC but if this was a normal cycle I would be 3 days late.

I've had weird symptoms this month which all indicate positive signs but could also be caused by my horrible cold I had.

First ever cold sore
Sweet smelling urine
Sea sickness feeling in the evenings
Extremely tired
Really bad wind
Some cramping
Not sure about boobs as I poke them so much generally that they could always be sore
Really hungry in the mornings

So I don't know. I guess flu and wishful thinking could be the cause.

I use the clear blue fertility digital monitor and never had 3 bars this month only 2 but apparently when you start using it, that is common as it needs to get used to your cycles. I didn't use it for about a year and decided to start using it again this month.

I bet I didn't ov at all and my symptoms are in my mind.

Anyway BFN for me so I hope any luck apportioned to me in this thread falls on someone else! Fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies yet to test xxxxx

Button Moon: Sending you big :hugs: You are not out until the :witch: shows her face. Keep your chin up hun.

Hello Kitty: Sounds like you are growing a bean inside that tummy of yours! Sounds exactly like Implantation Bleeding to me! :happydance: It can either be brown or pinkish, mine was Pink and it was just a drop then it stopped. Implantation can take anything from like a little spot or 4-5 days/ish. Try not to worry too much about it, that's the worst thing you can do! :hug:

Jo: Keep your chin up hun, it's not over just yet ;) Sending lot's of :dust:

Button Moon: Sending you big :hugs: You are not out until the :witch: shows her face. Keep your chin up hun.

Hello Kitty: Sounds like you are growing a bean inside that tummy of yours! Sounds exactly like Implantation Bleeding to me! :happydance: It can either be brown or pinkish, mine was Pink and it was just a drop then it stopped. Implantation can take anything from like a little spot or 4-5 days/ish. Try not to worry too much about it, that's the worst thing you can do! :hug:

Jo: Keep your chin up hun, it's not over just yet ;) Sending lot's of :dust:

Thx. I'm trying to be cheery and even not think about it. Hard tho.

I'm with you for your comments for Hello Kitty worrying is our enemy at these times.

What my DH says is what will be will be.

Had to force my self to not test this morning. Next month think will defo buy some opk sticks. My guesstimating my cycles is not working in my favour.

Hi girls. Thanks so much for the reassurance. I had spotting again this morning. But, it's VERY faint, not much at all. It is not like AF and I've never had this happen before so I am hoping it's IB. As for you gals getting BFN's...we'll wait til AF comes before we count you out. Til then we are still in this. I am glad we have each other to chat with right now. Love you girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->