***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Proud - sorry you're not feeling well, and that's a really funny pattern! As soon as you start losing weight, baby says, NOPE, time to start putting it back on!

Thanks green! And I know right! It never fails. With dd1 we had tried for a year and I finally gave up and started focusing on exercising etc and boom BFP that month. Dd2 i had just come off the pill and started dropping the weight and exercising and again BFP. Fingers crossed I can keep the trend up :haha: although I'm hoping to continue exercising and eating heathy this time when I do get a BFP. I put on about 40lbs with each of my other pregnancies. I'm convinced all the ice cream I ate is why dd2 was 9lbs :haha:

Proud - I was just settling into focusing on losing weight since classes stopped. Now I'm expecting.. so halt on that! I'm going to watch what I eat, though and keep the weight gain at a minimum. I've been lucky and I don't have an increased appetite yet!

Good morning beautiful people :hugs:
Proud, wow, 8lbs!! You go girl!! :happydance: Fx'd that's the thing that gets you over the line, so you can get two beautiful pink ones! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well xx Who knows, maybe the increased mucous could happen in other regions as a little helping hand? I was sick when I got pregnant with DS. Good luck honey xxx

Kitty, how very odd! I hope the doctors have gone well. Maybe your "AF" was just Bub snuggling in really well? My fingers are crossed for you honey xx Sending you lots of love and :dust:

Curiosity and Unicorn, can't wait to see your tests ladies! How're you both feeling? Charts are looking good <3

Glong, that's good that the doctor has ordered tests. 4 LO's first go, wowser! You both must be fertile myrtles! I really hope that it's just been a bit of bad luck and you get your BFP very soon xx Hppefully in the next few days! :hugs:

Kksy9b, how're you going lovely? You've been a tad quite. Hoping all is well :hugs:

Ali, that's ones gorgeous FRER!! Love it! So beyond happy for you sweetheart. As I was saying to Lilesmom, don't forget about us! Wishing you the happiest and healthies 9 months xxx

Lilesmom, glad to hear you're feeling well xx Any major symptoms for you yet?

Les, how're you love? Love the new avatar by the way. Totally adorable <3

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone xx
AFM, I got my crosshairs his morning :happydance: I had a sneaking suspicion yesterday when I had a look at my chart and sure enough they popped up this morning. O cd16! That's 3 days earlier than normal!! Weeeeeeee. This did happen last month though and they changed to cd 18 but as of now, I'm in the TWW. We BD cd14 and twice cd16! Not putting much hope into that though as my main focus is my lp (she says now even though when she gets to 8 DPO she'll be convinced she's pregnant, :rofl:
On a completely different note, we got some amazing news about my brother. I don't know if I've told any of you this but about 7 months ago he was diagnosed with end stage renial failure. He's only 21, the poor bloke. He already has multipule disabilities so this was a real kick in the guts. I walk Bub and myself to mums everyday to help look after him. When we found out I was visiting for a few days (while hubby moved all our things into our new house) and he looked to have a hernia. Mum took him to the hospital that afternoon and they confirmed hernia and sent him home. The next day he called me into his room and the poor thing looked half dead. He was telling me what was wrong and it sounded like he was having a heart attack. I called mum and the ambulance and sat with him while we waited. He started screaming in pain from leg cramps (his nerve endings are shot from the ataxia so for him to be in pain, it has to be pretty bad). The ambos and mum got there around the same time and took him off to hospital. That's when they told us his kidneys had failed. They said if he had been left for another day or two, he wouldn't have made it. The Dude has been through so much and the way he had handled all of this is amazing.
So, the good news. He is blood type A and his surgeon has just done 2 type A transplants, so he's next! We're all so excited. He'll still be on medication for the rest of his life and will need another transplant in the future but as soon as he gets this one, he won't be on the machine anymore :happydance:
Sorry about the novel loves but I've already told everyone I know and I just wanted to share our joy <3
Lots of love and :dust: to all and I hope to see some more :bfp: very soon xxx

Hi all! I'm sorry for being silent for so long...DS and I have been out of town visiting my parents. I was only able to get on Bnb for a minute or two at a time and this thread moves so fast! We just got home and I will start the catch up tonight. Can't wait to see what you all are up to!!!

Hi all! I'm sorry for being silent for so long...DS and I have been out of town visiting my parents. I was only able to get on Bnb for a minute or two at a time and this thread moves so fast! We just got home and I will start the catch up tonight. Can't wait to see what you all are up to!!!

Oh that's right :dohh: I hope you had a wonderful time xx

Tiny, that is fantastic news, especially after all he's been through! I hope the op goes smoothly and he recovers quickly after everything. You sound like a fantastic sister hun xx

Kk glad you're OK, hope you've had a good time away! Chart is looking great, when will you test?

Sorry about BFN Glong, keep your chin up Hun, there's still time xx

Proud, congratulations on your fantastic weight loss! At least if baby comes along you won't mind gaining weight :winkwink:

Green, chart is also looking good, do you have a test date in mind? I'm planning to test on the 30th at 12dpo :)

Mrsunicorn, good luck testing!! I'll be snooping :ninja: I'll test on Saturday if no AF. I reckon no symptoms can be a good sign. I had a big temp dip, bloating, cramping, heartburn and sore boobs today so some secondary surge for me! I'd not really had anything til today.

Liles glad all's good!

Les, look at your chart with a lovely temp rise!! Good luck Hun xx

Kittykat I hope you get answers soon, how many dpo are you now? Something must be going on there!

Ali, happy and Mattsgirl hope you're all good today :) sorry if I missed anyone, :dust: to all :)

Thanks tiny and curio! I'm good. Just, you know, obsessively checking for AF today. I wish that temp rise was a good sign, but my body tricked me like that last cycle. AF still came right on time. The witch usually arrives the evening of 11 DPO, so it's not unusual for there to still be no sign at this time. Will update in the morning, but still fully expecting this to become cd1 before bedtime tonight.

Oooh Les, I really hope she doesn't!! I have everything I possibly can, crossed for you xxx

Curiosity, thank you love xxx We are very excited to get the phone call. I've told mum to call me as soon as she goes, no matter the time. It could be 2 in the morning because it all depends on when they get someone in. Hopefully it isn't too long of a wait!

Thanks for the support guys, I am now 20dpo cd62, they did a urine test which surprise surprise was negative then took my height, weight blood pressure and a load of other bits to conclude whether or not I am healthy, nothing wrong there, then did a load of blood tests to which I will get results on Friday, and they said depending on the results of those I may have to have an ultrasound, still leaves me hanging though XD

Thanks for the support guys, I am now 20dpo cd62, they did a urine test which surprise surprise was negative then took my height, weight blood pressure and a load of other bits to conclude whether or not I am healthy, nothing wrong there, then did a load of blood tests to which I will get results on Friday, and they said depending on the results of those I may have to have an ultrasound, still leaves me hanging though XD

How frustrating for you. Friday is a long time to wait :( Hugs honey xx I hope this is all sorted soon and you just have a shy little bean in there. Is there anyway you can get your bloods earlier? I don't know where you live but for me is Tuesday and 3 days is an awfully long time!

Tiny - I won't forget about you guys!! Even if we're expecting at different times, I feel we're all in this together!!

Kk - Oh right, I knew you were going to out visiting parents! I knew there was a reason you were probably not talking, but couldn't quite place it! Been super busy myself!

Kitty - I'm glad the process is at least started for you!

I'm doing well, need to call and make an appointment still. Kind of want to go get a weeks estimator!

I'll catch up better later when I'm not on my phone!

Thank for the wel wishes ladies. Feeling rather crummy at the moment but took some medicine and can finally breath properly now it's just combating the terrible body aches (which the fact that it was leg day aunday and I can hardly walk does not help) at least DH is at work tonight and tomorrow night (Monday & Tuesday) hopefully by the time he's home for the night I will feel somewhat up to :sex: :haha:

Kitty fingers crossed you get some answers one way or the other soon. I really hope it's your BFP but either way I'm sure it will just be nice to know what is going on.

Les did the :witch: end up showing?! I'm on the edge of my seat.

I know I've left some people out but I'm replying on my phone and going off of memory (which sucks right now I have cold medicine brain :haha: )

:dust: all around

No, no AF yet. I have that heavy feeling though, like the witch is coming. I'm dreading tonight. Every now and again I have a cycle that starts with waking up in the middle of the night to AF and bad cramps. I'm completely out of ICs bc I left them at the hotel this weekend :dohh:. Nothing to do but pop a Tylenol (no ibuprofen just in case) and cuddle into bed. Hope I sleep well either way! :sleep:

I'm here again! Not too bad..only 11 pages to go through and really looking forward to hearing where you ladies are at. Done traveling for a couple weeks and will be able to chat more with you gals!

Ali, yay!! When I finally get my BFP, I'll definitely be sticking around. I feel as if we've all bonded. It would be sad to lose all you lovely ladies! <3

Les, I still have everything crossed for you!! Hopefully she stays away for the next 9 months!! Hehehe

Kksy9b, I hope you had a wonderful time with DS and the family :hugs: Nice to have you back with us xx

curiosity- glad you felt confident when you O'd..it's always so reassuring to know you've popped that egg out. How have you been feeling? When are you going to start testing? I'm feeling good..honestly no symptoms but i haven't had much time to think about it!

mrs unicorn- you usually get your secondary surge around 2-4dpo...so the increase in CM may be a good early pregnancy symptom!! When are you going to start testing?

glong- im glad your doctors are being proactive in checking you out. hopefully you wont need to keep the appointment but I'm sure its nice knowing there is an action plan just in case. my doctor is having me come in at 4 months trying as well if we aren't preggo.

liles- love love love the scan picture! So happy bub is doing perfect :cloud9:

tiny- hahahaha...dick spoon....definitely made me laugh! Sorry about your DH not being honest about going out. Hopefully he will be more considerate in the future. that is awesome that you got your CH 3 days earlier!! Feeling very hopeful for your LP this month. Oh bless you and your family. I'm so sorry for all your brother has had to endure and am so happy he is next on the list. I pray he goes through surgery without complications and recovers quickly :hugs:

green- hahaha...love your googly eye idea! yay for 2dpo- can't wait to see your CH!!

Ali- another massive CONGRATULATIONS!! So so excited for you!!

Proud- oh wow, both being in the medical field must be hard to see each other a whole lot. It will make your trip extra special i'm sure. have fun with BD'ing! Definitely the fun part of the month ;) Love the announcement idea getting to incorporate your other kiddos. and massive congrats on the weight loss! and holy smokes, 9 pounds :shock: Super Momma over here..well done! I thought my less than 7 pounder was bad :haha:

matts- congrats on the new job! Who has had the best reaction when you've announced to them? Less than a month to your scan!

kittey- :hugs::hugs: i really really hope you get some answers soon

les- yay for being in escrow!!! it's so so exciting getting to move, especially when its into your dream home! when is your close date? FX that the witch stays away and that tomorrow brings good news. Will be stalking in the AM!!

happy- how was your bachelorette weekend??

Robinson, chocolatechip, Arturia, Banana, Shorman, Rein- hope you ladies are doing all well and look forward to hearing your updates!

AFM, what a fun fun weekend we had! Got to visit my parents and Charles just had a blast. Seriously, my parents ran the poor kid ragged with all the fun. He was a big cranky baby today but hopefully getting to sleep in his own bed tonight will help reset him.

Cycle wise, I'm 7dpo. Not really any symptoms to report. I have had some increased CM today (TMI alert: at one point it was dripping out after peeing!). Hoping its a good sign but you just never know. I also feel like my nips have been extra sensitive but I swear, they pretty much are constantly sensitive these days. They got so tough from BF'ing but I think they are whimping out again lol. I did feel some shooting pains up to my armpits, but could have just made it up in my mind. I've been temping the last few days but am not inputting until I see what tomorrow (being in my normal environment) does and see if they are consistent. I MIGHT test in the AM but am not set. I dont feel the need this month to test like I did last :shrug:

In any case, can't wait to talk to you all tomorrow!!

I'm on NHS so everything takes ages XD it would be 4 days for results, which I think (don't know though XD) is normal! I've not had this long of a cycle for ages! It's crazy!

Anyone experience a really slow bbt drop?

Edit: ignore me, ive just had a gush of AF, I'm just praying it stays for a week so I can start a new cycle! Temps are lowering but still quite high though!

Tiny - amazing news about your brother! I hope the operation happens quickly and your brother has a speedy recovery and can enjoy life feeling well!

Kitty - with any luck you'll get the results by the end of the week then?

Kk - I didn't know that it normally happens around 2-3dpo. That's interesting! Your weekend away sounds fab!

Proud - amazing effort with the weight loss! I'm starting a new workout program this weekend (I'll have my bfn by then for sure) so I'll keep you in mind when I'm losing motivation! Hope you feel better soon.

Leson - sorry af is playing silly bu*gars. Hope you manage to get a good nights sleep.

Afm - erm I tested this morning :dohh: what's wrong with me?! It was obviously bfn, but i still had the urge to do it even though it's too early and isn't actually telling me anything!

I no you ladies have had some crazy shadows on these tests and given my frer was bfn yesterday not holding much hope...

Thoughts??? 11dpo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
I no you ladies have had some crazy shadows on these tests and given my frer was bfn yesterday not holding much hope...

Thoughts??? 11dpo...

I see a line!! I didn't even have to zoom. Quite amazing since I don't have my glasses on. It looks grey though. Does it have colour at all? I have everything crossed for you sweetheart xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->