***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Fair play 2 u for waiting glong i know i couldnt wait. You have great strength. Im voting bfp all the way. What wud ur due date be?

It's kind of what I think as well, it's quite clotty (sorry if tmi) which is what it was like when I miscarried last time, it's just frustrating, there's not much I can do, onwards and upwards to the next cycle, I promised myself when we started trying again I wouldn't let it get me down, so I'm attempting to do that, stress doesn't help conception or pregnancy so I'm trying to not stress (which is so hard for me, I'm a stressful person haha)

It's kind of what I think as well, it's quite clotty (sorry if tmi) which is what it was like when I miscarried last time, it's just frustrating, there's not much I can do, onwards and upwards to the next cycle, I promised myself when we started trying again I wouldn't let it get me down, so I'm attempting to do that, stress doesn't help conception or pregnancy so I'm trying to not stress (which is so hard for me, I'm a stressful person haha)

There's no tmi in ttc :)
Huge hugs hon.
Ur doing great at staying calm.
Def better to try focus on pos things.
Helped me get through too.
Xxx
But if u need to, its ok to vent too.
Keeping my fingers crossed for nice sticky bean for u this cycle.
I've had three losses since my son.
Was losing hope a little of anything but losses.
But so far so good
My bro and sil had 5 mc and 3 chemicals after their last child.
Now are halfway through with a sticky bean.
It can and will happen hon xxx

Do u take anything kitty.
I take 5 mg folic acid all the time.
I took baby aspirin (prescribed) this time
From when I got bfp too.
My bro and sil swear by it.
Xxx

Couldn't wait for a frer... Deffo something vvvv faint in real life...

Can you see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 12

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies,

Wow, it looks like i missed quite a bit! More BFPs! Very exciting!

Sorry I swooped out so quick, I promise I wasn't abandoning. This past week has just been a whirlwind for us. We got our BFP last Sunday, and when I got my blood work done Tuesday, I was told my HCG levels were low. Fast forward to Friday when we got our second set of results back, the numbers didn't double and we were told I would miscarry. I started spotting last night, so it looks like I am back! It has been very difficult, but I am glad that I got to enjoy at least a day and a half of pregnancy bliss, and we are moving forward with a positive attitude!

Not sure when we will be able to start trying again, or what my cycles will be like after this, but wanted to check in and see how everyone else was doing. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on!

Oh no jwilly I'm so sorry hun :hugs::hugs: I hope you're ok. Fx your cycle returns to normal quickly. Xxx

Hi ladies,

Wow, it looks like i missed quite a bit! More BFPs! Very exciting!

Sorry I swooped out so quick, I promise I wasn't abandoning. This past week has just been a whirlwind for us. We got our BFP last Sunday, and when I got my blood work done Tuesday, I was told my HCG levels were low. Fast forward to Friday when we got our second set of results back, the numbers didn't double and we were told I would miscarry. I started spotting last night, so it looks like I am back! It has been very difficult, but I am glad that I got to enjoy at least a day and a half of pregnancy bliss, and we are moving forward with a positive attitude!

Not sure when we will be able to start trying again, or what my cycles will be like after this, but wanted to check in and see how everyone else was doing. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on!
sorrry xxx

Still no AF but a proper temp drop this am. Officially my longest cycle ever, but not my longest LP. Going to just keep waiting for AF.

Fx glong!

I'm so sorry jwill :cry:

After my medical mgt mc and my chemical
My cycles came back normal really fast.
After d and c s took 5.5 weeks for af.
If ur body recognises it and u go natural,
U hve great chance of being back fast xx
Hugs jwilly xxx

Kitty- it sounds like a long chemical to me too :hugs::hugs: I hope hour body resets itself soon so you can move on to your next cycle

Mes unicorn- sorry for the bfn. There is still LOTS of time!

Jwilly- :hugs::hugs: I hope you just have a slow riser and your bean is okay. We are always here for you...keep us updated :hugs:

Glong- I can TOTALLY see the start of a line!! FX in the coming days you see it start to darken!!

Liles- how are you feeling?

Les- I'm glad you are seeing some lengthening on your LP....and you're not out until she shows so you never know!

AFM, tested this morning and bfn as expected. My chart is going to be all wonky this month because I can't really use any of my temps from the weekend. So it was low today but maybe implanting? Will see what the coming days bring. Probably won't test tomorrow- DS has an important appointment in the morning and I need my mind fully concentrating on him

Eta- I just realized we left the air on last night where the rest of the cycle was heat. So I would expect to see a lower temp...oh well...this month chart will be more ovulation confirmation than analyzing post O temps!

Oh chocolatechip, I'm sorry hun :hugs: have you started bleeding? Cramps can also be a pregnancy sign

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
Jwilly- your strength and positivity are admirable. I hope i have your attitude when the time comes. Xoxo

GLONG!!!!! Omg!! #5!! Yay! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->