***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

kksy9b

Loving my 2 boys and baby girl!
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm a few days early getting this thread going but am too anxious not to!

Whether this is your first month trying or you have been trying for awhile, all are welcome here. I love this forum because we are a group of women who comfort during the hard times, celebrate the joyous and provide a safe place for one another.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hope that each of us gets a beautiful BFP by the end of the month! Let me know when you are testing and will get you added on our list!

A bit about myself- I have one DS who turns 2 in April. He weaned last September and I am still trying to get my cycles back to normal (anovulatory and short LP cycles have been my norm for the past few months). FF gave me my CH today so it looks like I might have ovulated this time! Just waiting for AF to show up and then we will be trying! Totally going to be a POAS addict and will probably start testing around 7-8 dpo.

--------------------------------------------
Some links that I always liked:

Due Date Calculator

Signs and Symptom Spotting

---------------------------------------------

:dust:

Testers:
chocolatechip
Sweetmama26
greenarcher
Kaiecee
jwilly
Wywymom

March - 1 BFP
lilesMom :bfp: Due Dec 3, 2016 :pink:

April - 2 BFPs
AliJo :bfp: Due Jan 3, 2017 :blue:
Banana10 :bfp: Due Jan 8, 2017 :yellow:

May - 1 BFP
kksy9b :bfp: Due Jan 9, 2017 :yellow:

June- 3 BFPs
glong88 :bfp: Due Feb 19, 2017 :yellow:
curiosity :bfp: Due Feb 23, 2017 :yellow:
ProudArmyWife :bfp: Due Feb 24, 2017 :yellow:
tinymumma :bfp: Due March 6, 2017 :yellow:

July- 1 BFP
mattsgirl :bfp: :yellow:

August- 2 BFPs
arturia :bfp: :yellow: Due May 3, 2017

October- 1 BFP
lesondemavie :bfp: :yellow: Due July 11, 2017

December- 1 BFP
OhHappyZ :bfp: :yellow: Due August 12, 2017

Angels Remembered
kittykat7210 :angel:
chocolatechip :angel:
jwilly :angel:
glong88 :angel:
mattsgirl :angel:
Sweetmama26 :angel:
curiosity :angel:
lesondemavie :angel:
MissYogi :angel:

Waiting to hear from :coffee:
Rein
Shorman
Weebles
robinsonmom
Avalanche
mrs unicorn
kittykat7210
JesLynne
Newbie54
kpk
lorra1986
BowPeep
sil

Hey
Im due af tomorrow so, another bfn this months. Im ttc no.3. I will be testing april fools day if i can wait that long!!!
Poas addict

I'll post here. I'm tracking my cycle this time so I might as well be TTC even if we're not too serious yet. I can feel twinges today indicating AF will arrive within 24h. I will -probably- be testing very early April or the end of March, assuming I have any suspicions. So yay!

EDIT: You can throw me in for April 1st regardless. I don't actually know yet how long my cycle is or when I O, so it's approximate.

Mind if I join? My DH and I have been trying on and off for over a year now, and just this past month began ttc #1 again.

Af is due today or tomorrow, and will be testing either March 31st or April 1st.

On a side note, I'm a bit excited to get this new cycle started because I'm looking into trying to improve my cm, and I'll also be temping and starting up with my red raspberry leaf tea again.

Alfie- got you added! i'm sorry about the bfn for this month but i hope that next cycle is the lucky one!

Arturia- good to see you over here! best of luck!!

Trixie- got you! wishing you all the best. i've been trying to get my cycles and CM back in line as well. Have you seen a lot of success with the raspberry tea in the past? I'm upping my water intake to at least half my body weight in ounces daily and hoping that helps.

thanks! Actually, I've only tried the tea for 2 cycles, but I didn't really notice any change. The first time I tried it, I completely missed my surge despite temping and doing opks for almost 2 weeks straight. Then af came right on schedule. It kind of threw me off and I started wondering what I did wrong lol. But I'm going to try it again with the hopes I get better results this time.

I'll also be upping my water intake, cutting back on caffeine, and I'm not sure yet if I'll be trying robitussin as well.

Truxie have you tried preseed ? I find it good. Used it to conceive dd 4 yrs ago

We've tried it a few times, but never exactly during my peak. How often did you use it, if you don't mind my asking?

If increasing water doesn't help my CM, I'm going to move to preseed. Not comfortable with robitussin personally.

I haven't even done my March testing yet, but why not - being a part of the April thread sounds great! I will likely be testing April 27th.

I'm still waiting for AF to come before we officially start TTC (we tried once in November but life got in the way and we said we'd resume in March), but DH and I should be getting this going pretty soon. I'm looking forward to the adventure ahead and trying not to get my hopes up about a BFP the first or second time.

Jumping in here way early. I'm due 12/03 but judging by my chart, I haven't O'd yet, so lp is too short to sustain anything. Next cycle, I'll be due on the 6th, so count me in xx I'm still BFing my 17 month old and I need to put on some weight as I think those two factors are messing with O. Really want to give DS a little brother. Or sister, we don't mind. Good luck to all xx

chocolatechip- welcome! Hopefully you get your BFP in March, but we are happy to have you here as well! When is AF due for you?

tinymumma- hello! i've got you down. I never really had a normal cycle while I was still BF'ing my LO so I feel your pain there. Are you hoping to continue BF'ing through pregnancy?

chocolatechip- welcome! Hopefully you get your BFP in March, but we are happy to have you here as well! When is AF due for you?

tinymumma- hello! i've got you down. I never really had a normal cycle while I was still BF'ing my LO so I feel your pain there. Are you hoping to continue BF'ing through pregnancy?

If DS wants to. I've heard a lot of littlies refuse because it tastes different :shrug: I'm still unsure what I'll do if he keeps feeding throughout pregnancy until the birth, as I would want to ensure the next little blessing gets everything they need.

Your body will adjust and make enough for them both. The most important would be the colostrum for the next little. Otherwise you should produce plenty.

Your body will adjust and make enough for them both. The most important would be the colostrum for the next little. Otherwise you should produce plenty.

How wonderful. DS will be old enough to understand as well so hopefully that will make things better. I'm hoping I get my BFP soon. More so that I'm yearning for another little one. I don't really mind waiting, I would prefer the next LO to be born before my son turns 3 as I feel it would be a much harder adjustment for him at that age.

Completely understand what you mean! My DS turns 2 next month and I'm really hoping for a quick BFP. I think it will be a hard adjustment no matter but 3 year olds are so independent and can get those feelings of jealousy etc hit them. Would rather have a new one here before going into the "threenager" year

Completely understand what you mean! My DS turns 2 next month and I'm really hoping for a quick BFP. I think it will be a hard adjustment no matter but 3 year olds are so independent and can get those feelings of jealousy etc hit them. Would rather have a new one here before going into the "threenager" year

Exactly! I have everything crossed for you sweetheart xxx

Thanks hun! I hope you get your BFP this cycle and won't need to test in April...but if you do that we can both see that double line!

count me want to test April 26th my wedding anniversary! just finished last clomid pill tonight,knowing my luck I wont O until cycle day 2? something. Its okay just makes me an April Tester :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->