Lucky thread

Hi everyone, I had a MMC and had it medically managed last week. CD6 today, light bleeding.

I want to not prevent this month but my hcg is still high (pee'd on a stick) will I not ovulate until it drops?

Hate being here, again. But glad im not alone and can TTC with people who have been through it aswell. Sorry we are all here though.

So I am 10dpo..... MC on 28th Feb and have got these this morning. Its def a new pregnancy as I tested negative about 6 days after mc, then ovulated as normal 10 days ago (pos opk at cd20) I just feel numb to be honest. My head is all over the place. What do I do now????

CONGRATS!!

I would go to the doctor and get labs and then repeat in the next 48 hours. ANd I would beg for a scan around 6 weeks to make sure everything is normal.

Good luck!

Thank you MrsMcK04
to be honest I am thinking of not going to docs or telling hubby for a few weeks. Doesn't seem like there is much anyone can do and I think hubby will barely acknowledge it this time. He was very excited 1st time, then distant 2nd time so don't expect anything this 3rd time! I actually feel quite weepy and alone!!

I'm not sure my positive opk was quite a positive. Iv no idea if we missed egg, caught it or it hasn't happened yet. We have had a few problems in bedroom(sorry for tmi). I think it's been the pressure to perform at the right time.
I just dont think it's going to happen this month. If it does I will be so surprised!

Tooth fairy, we r all here for u!!!!

Thank you poppy84

It's a really weird feeling. I have been here before, there is no excitement this time. I really hope you caught your little egg too. I think it will help to have company!! What dpo do you think you might be if your opk was a poss?

I ordered some one step ovulation tests. Hope they come soon!

It's 3 weeks today since mc! I don't think iv ovulated as sticks are still negative. Unless I missed it but we have bd'd a lot so hopefully not. I'm just starting to get the feeling I may not ovulate until iv had an af, in which case I hope it cones soon.

i use one step. they are great the first time we used them i got pregnant!! so hoping this time they work. i mc'd just over a week ago and the positive line has just started to appear. very faint but im praying it gets stronger.

Im so loving this thread. it gives me real hope!! :bfp: all around! :) :):happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations toothfairy so good to see a BFP on this thread... im still waiting to o after my mc on cd 20 and feel like pulling my hair out...:(

Well if I ovulated I think it may have been mon or tues so im not going to bother testing for a least a week or so. I really doubt I caught it tho.

Cheryl it took me u til cd25 so in sure or will happen

Toothfairy I feel for you girl! It's up to you what you should do to help you through this early (and stressful!) part of the pregnancy. If you're not comfortable yet telling your hubby, is there a close friend who you can trust and maybe talk things through with? And of course there is all of us girls here on the forum too and I'm sure anyone of us will try and help you through this. I've only had the one pregnancy, but I have though about what I would do if I fell pregnant this cycle or sometime soon. I also don't know if I could tell my DB about it right away if it happens. With the first baby, I felt like I gave him something, then ripped it right out of his chest when I lost our baby, so I can see why you're debating waiting on telling hubby. We both got soo excited that I don't know how we'll feel the next time. Toothfairy, I'm sending you lots of hugs and sticky dust :hugs::hugs::hugs::dust:

congratulations toothfairy so good to see a BFP on this thread... im still waiting to o after my mc on cd 20 and feel like pulling my hair out...:(

I just got my positive OPK yesterday on CD26. It's a loong battle! It may come soon, or it may be a little longer. Just remember your body is still healing, so maybe it's doesn't think it's ready enough yet for a baby and is doing the right thing by taking it's time. That's what I had to try and tell myself, but I think it makes sense! Our body's know when it's ready. :hugs:

Thank you ladies for your support. It sounds like a couple of you are not far behind me now. In a strange way I think it will really help when you all get your bfps with me. I feel like I've been crazy not waiting but too late now!!
Poppy I was cd20 before I got pos opk and hadn't had a 2nd line til then. I know how you feel, I was sure I would never o again. Just wanted some reassurance everything was working again!
Everything is crossed for you girls! Come on opks and bfps!!!
X x x x x x

Hi everyone, I had a MMC and had it medically managed last week. CD6 today, light bleeding.

I want to not prevent this month but my hcg is still high (pee'd on a stick) will I not ovulate until it drops?

Hate being here, again. But glad im not alone and can TTC with people who have been through it aswell. Sorry we are all here though.

I think your hcg has to drop to a certain level before it can start the process of bring you to Ov, but not necessarily zero. I've read about woman who's hcg was still around 20 something in their blood and Ov'd. I think if it's still enough to pick up on a poas test then it may still be too high. Pee sticks usually pick up around 25mIU, but it will be higher then that in your blood stream. Good luck Dani Rose! :hugs:

Congrats! Toothfairy! :happydance: I hope everyone else Ovulates soon. Still waiting here, but think its getting close.

I have just nervously added my tickers again! Lets hope I don't have to delete them again this time!!
Good luck to all!

I have just nervously added my tickers again! Lets hope I don't have to delete them again this time!!
Good luck to all!

:dust: more sticky dust for you! Let's hope we can all have our tickers back soon!

This is the first cycle I've done BBTing and I think I've ovulated. My temp was just slightly higher this morning then what it was yesterday, but (although I know you're not supposed to temp through the day) my temp has gone up in a matter of hours from 96-99! My normal temperature when I don't have a fever is always around 95-96 degrees. The only time I was 98-99 degrees and not sick was when I was pregnant (it's how I figured out I needed to POAS!), so I think tomorrow morning my BBT temp will probably be elevated for sure. I don't know then if it means I ovulated this morning or during the night or if it was sometime yesterday. I hope then that the BD session we had yesterday evening paid off! DB said it was (sorry for TMI!) a "big load" soooo I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Also I don't seem to have EWCM anymore. Seems like it's gone back to watery. And also one of my cats won't leave me alone. Ares is not the most affectionate cat (DB had him before we met so he's close with him, not me) but when I was pregnant (and even before I knew I was preg) he was all over me. I guess he likes my post-ovulation body warmth! I wonder if FF would use that as an ovulation detection method? lol

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
Ha ha ha!! Maybe you could rent the cat out for early pregnancy testing!! Fingers crossed for you x x x

Shellie when r u going to start testing?

I don't know I was thinking about that. I'm kind of scared to test early, in case I have a chemical. I think I would rather not know if that happens. I don't even know if I want to temp any more then a couple more days because I don't know what i'll do if it drops and I know AF is coming or if it stays up and I might be pregnant! But then again, it's hard to resist the urge, especially since it's in my face all the time at work. In the lab if it's not running pregnancy tests on every woman who comes into the hospital's emergency room, it's umbilical cord blood testing and bilirubins on newborns, or haemoglobins and blood types on mom's about to deliver, there's always something! I'm still scared to see a positive blood test on a patient, last time I saw it (and the only time since my m/c, I've been trying to avoid doing those tests as much as I can!) I started crying in the middle of the lab, in front of some co-workers and had to get one of them to enter the result in the computer because I couldn't do it :( When I fell pregnant in January I tested at 9dpo and it was BFN, and I tested again when I was late by two days at 14dpo and it was BFP. If I do test early, I may wait until at least 10-12dpo.

Hi ladies, it's been ages since I caught up with the thread and it's great to see so many people coming together to support each other.

Tooth fairy, what fantastic news! I so understand where you're coming from. I lost my second baby on the 29th of Feb after medical management. I'm so desperate to be pregnant again but terrified at the thought of going through it all again. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

It's 10dpo for me today, I've had 5 days of diarrhea followed by 2 days of constipation (sorry, tmi) so I'm hoping it's a sign of a progesterone surge but I'm not counting any chickens. I'm not one for testing early but me and my husband have an appointment with my GP to discuss the possibility of testing and some concerns I have, so I reckon I should test before I go as it could really change the urgency of the outcomes! Trying not to get too worked up but it's so hard.

Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"