Lucky thread

OK, I'm so confused right now, I started bleeding 2 weeks ago, stopped bleeding 1 week ago, got my ov tests on friday, got a very dark but not quite positive test that day, and they have since gone to just a control line, does it sound like I ov'd early?

Poppy sending tonnes of sticky baby dust your way :dust:

wiggler im unsure i wud think u but o this week if ur bleeding only stopped a week ago.. mines stopped a week past on sat there so im hoping to o sometime this week.. funny it was dark on friday..x

aw i know it is a nightmare i had spent the last 6month trying to work out my cycle then i had my mc in march and its totally messed me up still using opks and all neg im not a happy bunny :(

thank you. i hope so badly that things get straightened out for both of us! :hugs:

I think the 20 day rule is more of a guideline then a fact. We're all different, our m/c's are all different. For me AF usually starts brownish-red so you could in fact be starting your period. I worked for three months is a hospital in a small town of only 1200 people so I understand it sucks not having many options :( I hope this new doctor will be good to you and listen to you. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

thank you.

did you work in my town?? haha! we are a small town of only 1200 too! it seems like we are all teachers, nurses, and seniors. haha!

i have my fingers crossed for you too.

does everyone have 20 days of no spotting/bleeding before af? if so i am in so much trouble. it has been 45 days since i found out i was mc-ing, since i started bleeding. i have had a total of 4 days of no bleeding/spotting. then i had spotting for 9 days. now, this morning it really seems like af is here, heavier (much heavier than spotting, but still not full force for af) brownish-red. if i have to wait for this to stop and then have 20 days without anything i think i am in trouble. i will never go back to normal. :cry:

i had a scan on the 14th of march to make sure everything had passed from my medical management on march 1st. it showed everything had passed and that my lining looked good. but, it showed that there was still some fluid in my cervix. i kind of assumed that the spotting i just had was that fluid?? i don't know.
J
i am going to make an appt with a new dr. the dr i was going to does not have a good reputation for being helpful during pregnancy. :( wish i had've known before. but, i worked with his wife and my husband still does so it is hard to change dr's. especially in such a small town - we only have 2 dr's here. hopefully i will get more help from the new dr.

I think the 20 day rule is more of a guideline then a fact. We're all different, our m/c's are all different. For me AF usually starts brownish-red so you could in fact be starting your period. I worked for three months is a hospital in a small town of only 1200 people so I understand it sucks not having many options :( I hope this new doctor will be good to you and listen to you. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

I has a positive opk this morning!
I'm in the 2 week wait yaaaaaay

YAY Poppy!!! I might be in the tww with you, if not probably by tomorrow. I didn't do an OPK yesterday (when I remembered it was too late since afternoon is the best time to do it:dohh:) But I did start getting ovulation pains around 10:30pm when I was trying to fall asleep.

No BD'ing yesterday as when I made my move on him DB started saying that even though he wanted to have sex, he didn't because he had to get up at 4:30am for work :( Should have made my move earlier! I didn't want to say anything about me being "fertile" because when we decided to have kids he told me he doesn't want to know these things because he feels it puts stress on him to "perform" and he doesn't know if he could with the pressure on him. He originally didn't even want me to tell him I stopped taking the pill, and that when I was ready stop taking them, but even though I knew he wanted a baby I needed to hear it again before I stopped. His response was that had it been up to him we would have been trying to have a baby from the day we met lol.

Thanks

I am CD25! I really hope u can join me in 2 week wait. I feel like iv waited for so long to be in 2 week wait and now I have another wait.

too_scared:

thank you.

did you work in my town?? haha! we are a small town of only 1200 too! it seems like we are all teachers, nurses, and seniors. haha!

i have my fingers crossed for you too

Nope, I was on the other end of the country. If you've ever seen the 2008 movie of The Hulk, that little town he runs away to at the end of the movie to isolate himself, that's the town I was in. Bella Coola, BC. In September '08 I was 23 years old, a new college graduate desperate for work and they were desperately hiring! I swear I was the only person my age in that town and didn't know anyone, so needless to say I got really home sick and was back in Toronto a few days before Christmas. Glad I came back because had I stayed there, I never would have met my wonderful man!

Ok now I'm confused. I did another opk and it was negative. I then did some research and it says first morning urine can give you a false positive. So maybe I'm not about to ovulate??? I definetely had plenty of ewcm yest though

too_scared:

thank you.

i have my fingers crossed for you too

Nope, I was on the other end of the country. If you've ever seen the 2008 movie of The Hulk, that little town he runs away to at the end of the movie to isolate himself, that's the town I was in. Bella Coola, BC. In September '08 I was 23 years old, a new college graduate desperate for work and they were desperately hiring! I swear I was the only person my age in that town and didn't know anyone, so needless to say I got really home sick and was back in Toronto a few days before Christmas. Glad I came back because had I stayed there, I never would have met my wonderful man!

it is sad when you have to go so far from home for work :( dh and i have done that a few times but we are back home where i hope we never have to leave again. i haven't seen The Hulk.

i was born in toronto and my parents still live there. i love toronto but only for visits. i can't handle the pace of life there anymore. i love it here (minus the fact that there are so few options when it comes to health care - both for me and for my pets)

YAY got a positive OPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Attached a picture. Never had one before! I think I always took it at the wrong time. Oh DB just got home... gotta run!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ladies,

SO I know I O'd based on my pos opks and now they are negative, so I am in my TWW! I have been above my coverline until yesterday and this morning, I dropped to my coverline and I am 5dpo today. Anyone temping? Or know what this is? I never saw this before until later like 7-9dpo in my other cycles. Please note i O'd early (cd9), due to my chemical earlier this month.....at least that's the only reason anyone can come up with....

anyone know what this is? It's too early for implantation?

Hello ladies!!
Haven't been online for a few days, have been away in Dublin for a mini break. Took my mind off ttc a little!! I am 9dpo today after mc on 28th feb. I took a frer and an Asda test fmu and I think both have very faint lines. Am on way back from airport now dying to test when get home!! I am scared :-(

I just got in. Did another frer and it's slightly darker that this morning. Faint but definite. I'll test again in morning and post photo. I have really mixed feelings. Even hubby doesn't know yet. Don't know what to think or feel xx

So my tests finally arrived in the post yesterday, and I tested. Got a :bfn:

Not sure if I should be happy or sad? I'm confused. The doctor's blood test said positive hcg last Thursday, my urine shows negative hcg yesterday. So...huh?

At the very least I know that my body has reset and is ready to drop the Lucky Egg. But I'm a bit disappointed...I had hoped that all the :sex: would bring about a little :pink: for us. :sad1:

Awww MightyMom.....I'm so sorry to hear you had a BFN. These things with HCG can be so confusing after a miscarriage. But that makes the two of us. I also went to the doc today and they did a urine test which turned out to be negative. I have to get some bloodwork done but am thinking that I will go into tomorrow for a bloodtest.

But now you can focus on catching that egg!! Good luck, sweetie :)

Okay ladies...so my Ovulation tests from Amazon came in today. And I tested. I got a faint line under the control line. Clearly the directions say thats a negative if its not as dark as the control line...but since I don't have a ton of experience with these, does a faint line mean its on its way? Or maybe its just ending?
Or does that mean nothing, just negative? I know last month when i tried testing I didn't even ever get a second line, faint or dark...that to me, was clearly negative, but this faint line is confusing?

So my tests finally arrived in the post yesterday, and I tested. Got a :bfn:

Not sure if I should be happy or sad? I'm confused. The doctor's blood test said positive hcg last Thursday, my urine shows negative hcg yesterday. So...huh?

At the very least I know that my body has reset and is ready to drop the Lucky Egg. But I'm a bit disappointed...I had hoped that all the :sex: would bring about a little :pink: for us. :sad1:

Mighty Mom...I'm sure that is disappointing. God has a plan though, and maybe the next one will be your BFP!! When I get my BFN...please re-send this same message as a reminder to me ;)

I just got in. Did another frer and it's slightly darker that this morning. Faint but definite. I'll test again in morning and post photo. I have really mixed feelings. Even hubby doesn't know yet. Don't know what to think or feel xx

No there is always LH in your system. But, before you O, you get a surge. So for OPK to be pos it has to be as dark as or darker than the control line.

Mighty Mom: Hang in there! You aren't out yet, may be just to early to test!

So I am 10dpo..... MC on 28th Feb and have got these this morning. Its def a new pregnancy as I tested negative about 6 days after mc, then ovulated as normal 10 days ago (pos opk at cd20) I just feel numb to be honest. My head is all over the place. What do I do now????

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member