Lucky thread

:hugs: Aww hun. I wish I could reach through the computer and give you a proper hugs :hugs:

Oh too-scared!!!!! Big hugs!

They are called one step. Really cheap off amazon. Got 30 o tests and 20 pregnancy test. Did a pregbancy test too just for fun but def neg

I have those ov tests too, Going to buy some preggy tests soon too, I have a serious POAS addiction :haha:

Me too! I did 2 ovulation tests in half an hour.

Does anyone know... Do u get ewcm before a positive ovulation test or after?

I actually ran out of my preg tests from last month, I am skeptical buying any this time until I actually miss my period.
I found out real early I was pregnant on March 6th and then had my chemical pregnancy at 4w 2d on March 13th and then got my "period" that same day when I my cycle was going to come anyways on CD32.
I kept thinking then that if I hadn't tested early I would have never known I was pregnant. I don't want to know again....but I feel the cramping and I am sure my implantation day is coming soon...so with no tests to test with, at least I can't make myself crazy.....:wacko:

I spent £45 on tests this time just so I could see the positive, my loss was very very early, but my body didn't realise until 2 weeks later, by the time the bleeding started my HCG was down to 50, the next dday all tests came back negative and the scan came back showing nothing, if I don't get pregnant this cycle I won't be testing until the day that AF will be due, I'm so scared of gettinng my hopes up again.

I completely understand. I went to the doc the day of my bfp, she confirmed the next day with my prog at 24 and my hcg at 37.5, told me to come back the next week. Went back in the following week, started cramping that day and spotting that night. The next morning I was full flow and didn't need the doc to call me back and tell me my hcg dropped to 4. She checked my blood the day I called her asking about getting a pos OPK on CD 7 and she told me that my hcg was 0, so it's possible I am ovulating early! Now I am 4 dpo and cramping...sigh

I completely understand. I went to the doc the day of my bfp, she confirmed the next day with my prog at 24 and my hcg at 37.5, told me to come back the next week. Went back in the following week, started cramping that day and spotting that night. The next morning I was full flow and didn't need the doc to call me back and tell me my hcg dropped to 4. She checked my blood the day I called her asking about getting a pos OPK on CD 7 and she told me that my hcg was 0, so it's possible I am ovulating early! Now I am 4 dpo and cramping...sigh

Ok question ladies?? I do not temp so when should I count my Fpo, the day I got my first positive opk? I got that on Friday so am I on 4 dpo? If so all I got going on is cramping and sore boons and nips. Both of those are normal for me anyway well at least the boobs!
I am a poas addict as well I'm holding out till Saturday to test and that'll possibly be to early!! Bit brnsgr I know where you are coming from Bc I also feel like the pain would have been less had I not found out so early I would have known something was up Bc I'm trying to conceive but a normal person may not have even known I was only 5 days late :cry:

Anyway ladies I'm hoping you all get to o and have the stickiest babydust beans ever.. like maybe you'll carry for an extra week lol

Yay for the 2ww's! I'm still waiting! CD 21... NO O, and its offically late. I still have hope that I will O. My OPK is negative, but a tad of EWCM says its on its way here soon. Getting the BD down, and almost glad it wasn't today. As DH and I got off our game and didn't BD, despite trying to do so for two days.

COME ON :bfp:'s! Sticky Bean wishes for all on this thread! :hugs:

Yay for the 2ww's! I'm still waiting! CD 21... NO O, and its offically late. I still have hope that I will O. My OPK is negative, but a tad of EWCM says its on its way here soon. Getting the BD down, and almost glad it wasn't today. As DH and I got off our game and didn't BD, despite trying to do so for two days.

COME ON :bfp:'s! Sticky Bean wishes for all on this thread! :hugs:

Well it sounds like its time to get down to business :happydance: hopefully you get your +opk soon tho just tor reassurance :hugs:

Ok question ladies?? I do not temp so when should I count my Fpo, the day I got my first positive opk? I got that on Friday so am I on 4 dpo? If so all I got going on is cramping and sore boons and nips. Both of those are normal for me anyway well at least the boobs!
I am a poas addict as well I'm holding out till Saturday to test and that'll possibly be to early!! Bit brnsgr I know where you are coming from Bc I also feel like the pain would have been less had I not found out so early I would have known something was up Bc I'm trying to conceive but a normal person may not have even known I was only 5 days late :cry:

Anyway ladies I'm hoping you all get to o and have the stickiest babydust beans ever.. like maybe you'll carry for an extra week lol

I am still having my dull cramps, etc. My boobs aren't hurting yet, they feel full, but no pain except for the sides if you poke them, but that can be normal for me. The only different thing happening is that I am getting headaches and I am breaking out like a teenager, something I haven't done since I was a teenager!!! What the heck!!??

The first day you get a neg OPK is considered 1dpo. However, if you quit after a pos you should O within 36 hours. And you'd be anywhere from 1-3dpo. YAY for O~ :happydance:

This is all so confusing! I ordered some ovulation tests...they should arrive tomorrow. I'm frustrated bc I don't even know where to begin...I had the mirena in for almost 10 years - had it removed Oct. 23, 2011. Light 3day period Nov.14. (Doc said wait for one or two cycles before trying) No period in Dec. and finally Jan. 22, a full blown real period (first one in a decade). So at this point (after Jan. 22, I'm not trying but not preventing - start checking for O...(i have 2 daughters 14 & 9) but this is all new...I just got pregnant before.. I never got a positive O ( i think i missed it by a day or two - in hindsight)...so I thought, no big deal - I'll wait for my next period so I at least know how long my cycle is...bc honestly, i have no idea if I'm a 28 day, 32 etc. but (Feb) period never came....ended up being pregnant!! BUT, I miscarried. So, here I am now - I miscarried on the 16th of March (only bled for 2 days. I would assume IF all was normal, I'd have a period around the 22-25 (but clearly I haven't). We were intimate on the 21st and everyday since then. I am very hopeful I'm one of those gals that gets pregnant immediatley following a miscarriage...but this is so frustrating because I don't have any history to work with! For those of you that miscarried, how soon after did you have a period and then was it on your typical AF date?

O, typically comes 2-4 weeks after MC. AF typically arrives 4-6 weeks after AF. The cycle isn't a technically a cycle and usually always longer than normal. Depending on how early or late the MC was. CD 1 is the day you passed baby or had procedure. Also, bleeding isn't counted as AF until you've had atleast 20 days of no spotting/bleeding etc.

I'm very sorry for you loss! :hugs: I hope you get a sticky bean fast!!

does everyone have 20 days of no spotting/bleeding before af? if so i am in so much trouble. it has been 45 days since i found out i was mc-ing, since i started bleeding. i have had a total of 4 days of no bleeding/spotting. then i had spotting for 9 days. now, this morning it really seems like af is here, heavier (much heavier than spotting, but still not full force for af) brownish-red. if i have to wait for this to stop and then have 20 days without anything i think i am in trouble. i will never go back to normal. :cry:

i had a scan on the 14th of march to make sure everything had passed from my medical management on march 1st. it showed everything had passed and that my lining looked good. but, it showed that there was still some fluid in my cervix. i kind of assumed that the spotting i just had was that fluid?? i don't know.

i am going to make an appt with a new dr. the dr i was going to does not have a good reputation for being helpful during pregnancy. :( wish i had've known before. but, i worked with his wife and my husband still does so it is hard to change dr's. especially in such a small town - we only have 2 dr's here. hopefully i will get more help from the new dr.

I has a positive opk this morning!
I'm in the 2 week wait yaaaaaay

Too_scared I have been sporting on and off since miscarriage. This was the first week I didn't have any at all. I hope everything is ok for u x

that is such great news, Poppy! tons of sticky :dust: your way!

so, it seems my body is playing a cruel, cruel trick on me again. it seems that the bleeding is gone again. i just don't know what is going on :cry:

yeah well done poppy wot cd are u on?? im on cd 19 and still neg opk i just want a +opk so i can join the 2ww....:(

that is such great news, Poppy! tons of sticky :dust: your way!

so, it seems my body is playing a cruel, cruel trick on me again. it seems that the bleeding is gone again. i just don't know what is going on :cry:

aw i know it is a nightmare i had spent the last 6month trying to work out my cycle then i had my mc in march and its totally messed me up still using opks and all neg im not a happy bunny :(

does everyone have 20 days of no spotting/bleeding before af? if so i am in so much trouble. it has been 45 days since i found out i was mc-ing, since i started bleeding. i have had a total of 4 days of no bleeding/spotting. then i had spotting for 9 days. now, this morning it really seems like af is here, heavier (much heavier than spotting, but still not full force for af) brownish-red. if i have to wait for this to stop and then have 20 days without anything i think i am in trouble. i will never go back to normal. :cry:

i had a scan on the 14th of march to make sure everything had passed from my medical management on march 1st. it showed everything had passed and that my lining looked good. but, it showed that there was still some fluid in my cervix. i kind of assumed that the spotting i just had was that fluid?? i don't know.

i am going to make an appt with a new dr. the dr i was going to does not have a good reputation for being helpful during pregnancy. :( wish i had've known before. but, i worked with his wife and my husband still does so it is hard to change dr's. especially in such a small town - we only have 2 dr's here. hopefully i will get more help from the new dr.

I think the 20 day rule is more of a guideline then a fact. We're all different, our m/c's are all different. For me AF usually starts brownish-red so you could in fact be starting your period. I worked for three months is a hospital in a small town of only 1200 people so I understand it sucks not having many options :( I hope this new doctor will be good to you and listen to you. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

I has a positive opk this morning!
I'm in the 2 week wait yaaaaaay

YAY Poppy!!! I might be in the tww with you, if not probably by tomorrow. I didn't do an OPK yesterday (when I remembered it was too late since afternoon is the best time to do it:dohh:) But I did start getting ovulation pains around 10:30pm when I was trying to fall asleep.

No BD'ing yesterday as when I made my move on him DB started saying that even though he wanted to have sex, he didn't because he had to get up at 4:30am for work :( Should have made my move earlier! I didn't want to say anything about me being "fertile" because when we decided to have kids he told me he doesn't want to know these things because he feels it puts stress on him to "perform" and he doesn't know if he could with the pressure on him. He originally didn't even want me to tell him I stopped taking the pill, and that when I was ready stop taking them, but even though I knew he wanted a baby I needed to hear it again before I stopped. His response was that had it been up to him we would have been trying to have a baby from the day we met lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->