• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lucky thread

Hi everyone! I wish I'd hurry up and O, already.

aw im right with you :hugs: another neg opk this morning... im begining to really worry incase i wont o this month :cry: i just want my body to get back to normal... knowing my luck it wont...:(

Aw ladies!!! Have faith. Honestly I know how you feel, I was so sure I would never ovulate again....that something was wrong. I finally did ovulate was cd20 which is late for me but I know not as late as some of you are waiting. This is such a worrying time in our lives isn't it? It doesn't seem fair that some women sail through all this with hardly a 2nd thought that they are pregnant.
Lots of love to all x x x x

Sounds like a nice talk with your hubby shellie!
I still havent told mine about the bfp!!! :-( xx

You should tell him and get him to talk to you about how he feels. If he doesn't act excited, he's probably going through the same emotions you went through when you first saw the BFP. I'm sure he'll be scared just like you and unsure how he feels. I know whenever I get a BFP again even though DB said he'll be happy I know his first thoughts will probably be worry of it happening again, because that'll probably be my thoughts too! Sending you a hug! :hugs:

By the way.....I'm fretting because my FRER this morning 11dpo does not really look any darker that yesterday! My asda and IC are def darker but FRER has always been the test I go on. It's impossible not to worry.
I have attached my FRER the top is yest 10dpo, the middle is 11dpo FMU and the bottom is 11dpo SMU.
They don't seem any darker??

Attachments

• phot11dpo.jpg
    phot11dpo.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 15
By the way.....I'm fretting because my FRER this morning 11dpo does not really look any darker that yesterday! My asda and IC are def darker but FRER has always been the test I go on. It's impossible not to worry.
I have attached my FRER the top is yest 10dpo, the middle is 11dpo FMU and the bottom is 11dpo SMU.

I don't think ive had the chance to congratulate you sooooo CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happydance: I wouldn't get yourself worried in these early days it can take up to 72 hrs for ur hcg to double. Just enjoy every minute.. I'm sure its hard but try :hugs:

aw im right with you :hugs: another neg opk this morning... im begining to really worry incase i wont o this month :cry: i just want my body to get back to normal... knowing my luck it wont...:(

Leinzlove, I didn't think I would, but I did I believe on CD26. FF gave me an Ov date 2 days earlier then I believe is right so I had to adjust it. As far as I'm aware I don't think you should have a positive OPK AFTER you ovulate. I know if you're pregnant it will go positive again but I'm sure its waaaaay too early for even that to be true right now.

Remember your body is taking the time it need to repair the damage the m/c may have caused. If it doesn't think its ready for a baby, having an O before it's repaired itself and conceiving when it wasn't ready for a baby yet may just bring on more heartbreak then we've already been through :cry:

How often are you checking in a day Cheryl? I notice you said you tested this morning. In previous cycles I was doing it at the wrong times of the day (morning or late evening) and never saw a positive. This time I did it at 2pm almost on the dot and it was positive. If your not testing in the afternoon you should give it a shot and see what happens!

BTW I had a dream last night that the name of this forum got changed to having 2 BFP's. I sometimes have dreams that come true, soo I really hope this one comes true and somebody gets another :bfp: on this thread soon!!!

BTW I had a dream last night that the name of this forum got changed to having 2 BFP's. I sometimes have dreams that come true, soo I really hope this one comes true and somebody gets another :bfp: on this thread soon!!!

Oh I do too Shellie!! How many dpo are you do you think now? When will you think of testing?? Have you access to very early ones at work?

It takes usually about 4-5 days before you notice your FRER tests getting darker, so do not despair because you have not seen a change in your line yet. It will happen :)

I don't blame you for not telling your hubby yet. I don't plan on telling mine until I have been to the doctor and had it all confirmed. I think I will finally tell him the day of the u/s when I have him meet me at the doctor's office. :) It was too heartbreaking to see how crushed he was to get the news that we were now miscarrying. Of course, only you can decide when is the right time to tell your hubby :)

I think you had posted earlier that it is hard to get excited about this pregnancy. I think I feel the same way. I think the joy and excitment of being pregnant will always be tinged by sadness when I think of my m/c. It's so not fair to be robbed of those feelings! And I think it's worse to have a m/c too because then you excessively worry more about all kinds of symptoms while you are indeed pregnant with a healthy baby!

I'm super praying that this is a really sticky bean for you!! Please continue to keep up posted!

Oh, and how many dpo were you when you got your BFP?

toothfairy29 said:
ShellieLabTek said:

Oh I do too Shellie!! How many dpo are you do you think now? When will you think of testing?? Have you access to very early ones at work?

I believe I'm 2dpo. I think I will wait until 14dpo, but I told myself that last time and still caved and did one at 11dpo and it was BFN (it wasnt BFP until 14 dpo). The ones I have at work measure 25mIU and higher, which is no more sensitive then the ones you can buy at the drugstore. We test both blood and urine on the sticks (you can probably test blood on HPTs as well but most ppl wouldn't be able to get a proper sample to do it lol). That being said I did once do a blood test on a patient using the preg test stick, saw the faintest ever positive, then put her blood on the instrument we have that give you a quantitative hcg and it was only 3! So it can be much more (or less) sensitive then it claims to be, but that probably depends on the individual stick (one stick may have more or less of the test particles on the line then another stick of the same brand). When I found out I was pregnant in January I used one from work (we're not supposed to of course :blush:)

BTW when I found out I was pregnant, I did a urine test with the ones from work and my blood was 56IU. A few days later I did another urine one using the ones from work, and it looked identical, no darker, but when I did my blood again, it was in the 300's. So don't worry about how dark the line is!

Thank you shellie and MrsMcK
I of course have done another FRER and I htink it is a little darker than the one I 1st took this morning which is reassuring. I have added photo? Top yesterday 10dpo middle today 11dpo FMU and bottom today 11dpo but taken just now.
I am panicking because this is how I knew something was wrong. The clearblue digi tests never got past 2-3 weeks and the FRER got as dark as but never darker than control line even thought I was 7 wks. The midwife was telling me not to worry, a line is a line but I knew it wasn't dark enough. When I MC at 5 wks line never even got as dark as my 10dpo one now.
MrsMcK04..... I was 9dpo when I got my faint BFP this time (10dpo last time and 14dpo time before). And no..... no excitement this time. It seems like it doesn't actually mean anything as I have been here before.

Attachments

• photo 11-3.jpg
    photo 11-3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
Thats brilliant Too Scared, although it's a strange world we live in when I'm congratulating you on AF showing up! lol. xx

haha! i know :) but, i am really hoping this means in about 15 days i will be soon starting my tww!!

BTW I had a dream last night that the name of this forum got changed to having 2 BFP's. I sometimes have dreams that come true, soo I really hope this one comes true and somebody gets another :bfp: on this thread soon!!![/QUOTE]

I hope your dream comes true

Too scared- glad ur back in track. The 2ww will come around quickly I'm sure x

Congrats on your AF TS! I'm sure you are relieved to FINALLY have that so you can begin your next cycle!

POAS this morning (I was actually able to hold off from doing it last night). Looked negative again. But, perhaps less negative than yesterday. I think I saw an evap line which I hadn't seen before. So...instead of a BFN it was more like a Teeny Tiny Negative (TTN?). I'm sure I'll test again tomorrow, I'm officially addicted.

how many dpo are you now mightymom? which brand of test did you use?

i want the number to be much higher than 2 too! :happydance:

i checked today and if i get pg this cycle then my due date will be jan 2 :D

POAS this morning (I was actually able to hold off from doing it last night). Looked negative again. But, perhaps less negative than yesterday. I think I saw an evap line which I hadn't seen before. So...instead of a BFN it was more like a Teeny Tiny Negative (TTN?). I'm sure I'll test again tomorrow, I'm officially addicted.

I did another Ovulation test this morning, just to make sure it was negative (though I probably should have done it yesterday instead) so I could be confident I have in fact gone into the 2WW. I'm only 2dpo and both yesterday and today I went to the Dollar store debating on whether I should or should not buy their pregnancy tests lol. Didn't buy it so not a POAS addict - yet. They dollar store ones are basically identical to the ones we use at the hospital except for some blue colouring in the area where you place the drops of urine. Plus they are $1.25 vs. the more expensive ones at the drug store.

Also I am debating on starting baby aspirin. I keep going back and forth on starting it or not. I hear it can help with implantation but I'm not sure. If I'm going to do it I need to decide asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->