Lucky thread

All BFN's here too but I have no idea when I O'd... had a few symptoms but nothing that screams PG at me.

Tick tock!

Sending lots of dust to everyone, I hope you all get your BFP's soon.

My bleeding is calming down now so hopefully it won't be too long until it stops, going to buy some ov tests and some cheapie pregnancy tests from Amazon next week and then its just wait for the eggy :D x x x

Good luck everyone. I can't wait for u to join me.

I'm sitting bored at home. I went in for my blood test this morning and now waiting for the result to find out if I'm immune to slapcheek sydrome. In the meantime, I can't go to work. I'm so annoyed because it was our class photo today and now I won't be in it. Nothing is worth the disk of miscarriage though

All BFN's here too but I have no idea when I O'd... had a few symptoms but nothing that screams PG at me.

Tick tock!

im the same hun but my symptoms have all added up but yet BFN!! so far iv had

backache
headache
bleeding gums
heartburnfeeling and actually being sick
boobs bigger
increase in CM
shooting pains
aching muscles
nose bleed

iv given up hope now, its been 4 weeks to the day since the MC so AF should be here soon, xxx

Yeh I've had most of those too. But bfn.

Evap today. Frer and 2nd ic bfn so not getting excited

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/5227c549.jpg

Yeh I've had most of those too. But bfn.

Evap today. Frer and 2nd ic bfn so not getting excited

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/5227c549.jpg

how do you know if its an Evap or not hun xx

Just assumed as the frer neg. My 2nd ic started getting a line but not dry yet but looked like it went away

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/cafd249b.jpg

Just assumed as the frer neg. My 2nd ic started getting a line but not dry yet but looked like it went away

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/cafd249b.jpg

Well i can def see lines on both!!! I dont think they are Evaps hun, have you got any other tests?? how many DPO are you xxx

I did a frer earlier but bfn. It's a US one so no idea if higher hcg needed.

I'm not getting my hopes up.

I've no idea dpo as didn't temp and my opks dark all time. FF said cd10 but I'm not sure it's right as still had watery and pos opks after x

If u read back. I got lines on the ic's 20 mins Later so I assumed hey we're evaps, ESP cos I got bfn on Superdrug test. However, the next day I got a BFP on Superdrug and line was coming up on ic within 10 mins although still do faint u had to squint to see it

Dani Rose is have you had AF since your MC? if not what CD are you on hun xx

Yeh had AF on cd 24 now I think. Didnt pin point O though. Ics were bfn until now these evaps.

This is it dry but the line moved. Maybe cos of the chunks out the strip. Who knows
https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/08c3a092.jpg

how long have these been like this for? i dont think their evaps hun but then again im not 100% on evaps etc but to me they look like BFP's , why dont you nip to superdrug and get their tests? 2 packs of 2 for £8 at the mo? xx

I would wait til the morn to do the Superdrug tests if u got bfn on frer today. It seems the ic's do pick it up before but not in the recommended time of 10 mins and look like evaps. I don't want to get ur hope up but this is exactly what happened to me and the Superdrug ones didn't pick it up the day I was getting the wierd evaps. Try to wait 24 hours to do a frer or Superdrug and if it's BFP u should see a faint line come up

I would wait til the morn to do the Superdrug tests if u got bfn on frer today. It seems the ic's do pick it up before but not in the recommended time of 10 mins and look like evaps. I don't want to get ur hope up but this is exactly what happened to me and the Superdrug ones didn't pick it up the day I was getting the wierd evaps. Try to wait 24 hours to do a frer or Superdrug and if it's BFP u should see a faint line come up

yeh i agree,

I will be at Tesco later so might pick up one of theirs. Superdrug is far away for me and I don't drive. Asda is close. The Frers I have are crap think I need UK ones. They have a horrible indent strip on them and leave a white strip where the line should be. Not like ours so maybe less sensitive than ours too.

Not getting excited, not getting excited lol!

I will be at Tesco later so might pick up one of theirs. Superdrug is far away for me and I don't drive. Asda is close. The Frers I have are crap think I need UK ones. They have a horrible indent strip on them and leave a white strip where the line should be. Not like ours so maybe less sensitive than ours too.

Not getting excited, not getting excited lol!

My Frer ones were like that too hun!! im just gonna stick with the IC now as im spending too much money on other ones lol! TEsco have good ones and cheap i used theirs before and line appeared not so dark but hey if its a line its a sign lol!!

oohhhhhhhh let us know hun! excited for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"