Lucky thread

They say 50miu, but apparently they will read as low as 25 x x x

Ugh...i'm so nervous and scared. Hate this feeling. Want that :bfp: SOOO bad. Today's prayer was different. Instead of praying for God to grant my wish and give me a baby, i prayed for PEACE during this time of my obsessing...[-o<

Oh ttcbabyisom, you and me both hun :-(

So are my Asda hpts actually better than the clear blue ones then?? That's a bit disappointing seen as I got that bfn today.

But let's not give up hope ladies!! PMA!!! We will get out BFPs and our rainbow babies!! Xxxx

Wiggler: I'm glad you didn't have to have a D&C! And I'm also glad to hear you are back at ttc! Don't give up! I hope the pg test you take tomorrow is BFN! :hugs:

Dani: Sure looks like BFP to me! :) I hope it shows so on the next FRER you take. :hugs:

TTCbaby: Can't wait to be updated with your next test result. Sounds like your :bfp: is right around the corner. :hugs:

I'm a testing fanatic! I like 20miu pink handled wondfo, backed up with 25miu IC midstreams. They detected dragon. I also have a few badly reviewed 10miu IC, and I usually have a few FRER, but DH wouldn't let me have any as my drawer is full of PG tests. I also have two CBDI with conception indicator, but won't use them until AF is late.

I tend to use the poundland strip tests, 2 for £1 and they are brilliant. then I will back that up with a FRER, then a digi. and also whatever tests I can get my hands on. I love POAS. Well apart from tomorrow, I'm dreaing that. x x x

Its not that I don't want to see a BFN, I don't want to see anything at all. They should have taken the bloods yesterday as per the original plan then I would never have known the results and could put the HCG lowering worry out of my mind, not put me through this, whatever the test shows all its going to do is upset me more. x x x

My names Catherine and I'm a loss addict! 3 times today lol Xx

Its not that I don't want to see a BFN, I don't want to see anything at all. They should have taken the bloods yesterday as per the original plan then I would never have known the results and could put the HCG lowering worry out of my mind, not put me through this, whatever the test shows all its going to do is upset me more. x x x

Sorry it going through this wiggler. Xx

Hey girls...i got af today ..ive never been so happy! Yay a few weeks and ill be doin testing w u guys. Im so excited lol. This last time i was pg in march i used us first response early and got positives 2 days in a row also used ept digital and the next day i went to do bloodwirk and my hcg was only 8! They didnt consider it a bfp yet but was shocked all 3 picked up with that low hcg. Im sorry if that wasnt what u wanted to hear but just so u can get an idea of hiw accurate they are. Hope they are positive tho!!!!! BD!

Hey girls...i got af today ..ive never been so happy! Yay a few weeks and ill be doin testing w u guys. Im so excited lol. This last time i was pg in march i used us first response early and got positives 2 days in a row also used ept digital and the next day i went to do bloodwirk and my hcg was only 8! They didnt consider it a bfp yet but was shocked all 3 picked up with that low hcg. Im sorry if that wasnt what u wanted to hear but just so u can get an idea of hiw accurate they are. Hope they are positive tho!!!!! BD!

Glad you have got AF hun and can be joining us all in ttc next week Myangelavery xxxx

Hi guys so I had my appointment today with dr Q and she was lovely.. I finally feel like I have some answers at last!! I had the biopsy and she's told me to go ahead and try again ASAP and she's gonna get me heparin progesterone and the steroids as soon as I email her with a pos test !!! Super excited I know I have a long way to go and actually have the baby but I smiled the whole way home it's finally nice for some one to care as much as she does x

Faint BFP this morning :cry: But at least that means the HCG is almost all gone. Will retest in 2-3 days

Sorry wiggler :(

I did a tesco one last night. Faint line. This am bit darker. Ic neg. Urgh.

I'm out taking DD to dancing and only have my phone have tried to add pics but can't. Photobucket is saving them all pixilated.

Will add later. I've bad PMT, sharp pains in boobs but that's all. Pretty much af signs.

X

Dani rose- a faint line on tesco? Isn't that a good sign? Ic's don't work for everyone

Yeh just not convinced. Ics always worked for me in past.

Time will tell I suppose x

Can you get a FRER? got all my fingers crossed for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"