Lucky thread

My sonographer today gave me a stern look and told me she didn't want to see me for at least three cycles. She said I am m/cing because I didn't give my hormones enough time to get strong.

Not that we WILL be trying again, but WHAT THE HELL?

I'm so sorry. :flower: That does suck to hear. My doctor told me the same thing back in November so we waited like they said and it was the longest wait ever. I do think there's truth to waiting until your body is ready again but it's just so hard to do and you definitely hate hearing it. Hang in there sweetie. My heart hurts for you. Do you drink? If so, you should have a drink tonight...calm your nerves.

ok so far... got my results from last mc and they found "elevated levels of random translocations" whicj basically means that some of the genes were attaching to the chromosomes in the wrong places in higher numbers than usual although they said that it was unclear weather this was the cause of the miscarraige its self and that it was v unlikely to happen again so no further forward but at least thata that! on a more positive note im off to see dr quenby in coventry on friday who is gonna do a biopsy of my womb lining to test for nk cells so lets hope she finds that to be the case and i finally have a little hope!!
hope u are all well xx

Dani Rose
Other
Active BnB Member

Thanked others: 61
Hey everyone

I'm home. So much to read back and then update. Nothing exciting so don't get all worked up lol.

Anything I missed?? X

ok so far... got my results from last mc and they found "elevated levels of random translocations" whicj basically means that some of the genes were attaching to the chromosomes in the wrong places in higher numbers than usual although they said that it was unclear weather this was the cause of the miscarraige its self and that it was v unlikely to happen again so no further forward but at least thata that! on a more positive note im off to see dr quenby in coventry on friday who is gonna do a biopsy of my womb lining to test for nk cells so lets hope she finds that to be the case and i finally have a little hope!!
hope u are all well xx
That sounds positive. Hope dr quenbys goes well
When do u think u will try again?

Poppy a bfp?!?! I see your siggy! I was hoping for this news from you! :)

Had a great time. Sad to be home. But glad to catch up here again x

Poppy a bfp?!?! I see your siggy! I was hoping for this news from you! :)

Had a great time. Sad to be home. But glad to catch up here again x

Thanku!
Very excited but extremely nervous. Going to docs on fri and will be begging for an early scan. Was thinking at about 7 weeks.

Ladies- I took the BFP count off the title because I was confused about the number and I know how much it must hurt some of u to see the number.

Great news :)

I came home to an appointment at the hospital waiting, it was for today. Post mc/Pre pg stuff. The lady was SO nice and answered a lot of questions and gave me a lot of info. She did every blood test known for re current m/c but honestly thinks I was unlucky and will go onto have another without major problems.
I also got my results back from the bloods done previously and they were negative so it is reasurring to know the mc was probably just one of these things and not because I didn't take aspirin etc... phew!

So now I sit and wait for the results and see her again in a month to discuss.

She said next pg I will get early scans, be monitored, take low dose aspirin as a precaution and possibly injects depending on the bloods but she thinks unlikely I will need any.

So I am optimistic and relaxed about "why" than I've ever been.

That's my news. Can't wait to catch up on everone else's x

Great news :)

I came home to an appointment at the hospital waiting, it was for today. Post mc/Pre pg stuff. The lady was SO nice and answered a lot of questions and gave me a lot of info. She did every blood test known for re current m/c but honestly thinks I was unlucky and will go onto have another without major problems.
I also got my results back from the bloods done previously and they were negative so it is reasurring to know the mc was probably just one of these things and not because I didn't take aspirin etc... phew!

So now I sit and wait for the results and see her again in a month to discuss.

She said next pg I will get early scans, be monitored, take low dose aspirin as a precaution and possibly injects depending on the bloods but she thinks unlikely I will need any.

So I am optimistic and relaxed about "why" than I've ever been.

That's my news. Can't wait to catch up on everone else's x

Yay, that's all great news. Good to have you back Dani Rose! My nickname is Dani. :)

I have my follow up scan tomorrow. :( Dreading it as I am 99% certain I will have to have a D&C x x x

I will deffo try again as soon as I know if that's the case if it turns out I have high nk cells and it can be treated it's a deff yes but if not will do some more digging for tests and think about trying again x

Sorry misread that lol will try again as and when I know the outcome of the tests so bout July ish x

This was out right after a strange rain storm on our way home from work tonight. How cool. Maybe a sign i'm preggers... :)

Attachments

• mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
  • mail.google.com1.jpg
    mail.google.com1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
I hope that indeed it, does ttcbaby! Beautiful rainbow!

:dohh: Decided to test today. No surprise, it was :bfn: I don't know why I thought it might be positive! Probably because yesterday and the day before I was REALLY obsessed with milk LOL. Today I wasn't though. I'm not sure what DPO I am - 11 DPO at most, 5 DPO at the least, so there is still a small glimmer of hope for a Mother's Day :bfp:

Shellie I'm keeping my fingers crossed that u will see that bfp

Nice rainbow maybe you are...xx
Shellie I hope u get ur mothers day BFP..x
How's the 2ww Leinzlove?x Poppy how are u? Hows ur symtoms?x

It's going ok, Cheryl! No symptoms really. Which has me feeling out as with both pg's I had cramping at this time. How are you doing? I hope O, comes fast and doesn't have you waiting to long. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->