Lucky thread

Hey I'm good just waiting for ovulation story of my life lol... I think waiting to o is now worse thn the 2ww, remember every pg is different so fingers x u get ur BFP...xxx

Shellie - I'm in the same boat as you, I think I'm 12dpo but I'm not sure, could less but don't think it's more than 12. Did a hpt and surprise surprise bfn, but I had really expected BFP :-( I have been peeing allllll the time, to the point of needing to pee about ten mins after I've just been!! This was my first symptom last time but I'm starting to think its just all in my head, I must just be drinking a lot of fluids!!! I've got some digis coming from eBay so going to use one of them at the weekend when it's nearer AF due.....FX'd for you getting your BFP hun, I really hope this is your month!!!

Wiggler - hope you are doing ok xxxxx

Dani - welcome back, hope you had a great holiday!!

Leinzlove - good luck in the 2ww

ttcbabyisom - I really wanna see thy BFP as soon as you get it, that rainbow is a sign!!!

And everyone else I have missed I hope you are all doing ok! I have lost where everyone's up to now I'm sorry!!

AFM, bfn yesterday at 11dpo, going to test again on Sunday with a digi xxx

Good luck wiggler.
Welcome back Dani.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Wiggler, I hope your scan went ok today and that you don't need a D&C

Cheryl I know how you feel! As you can tell I'm still not sure about anything! Just sure I got a BFN this morning :(

Bailey I hope it's just too early to come up positive for you!

AFM, I have a stupid cold https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/sneezing.gif!!!!! I had a bit of a stuffy nose yesterday, and today it's stuffy and I have a sore throat :nope: I really hope it has nothing to do with my temp being up the last few days which made FF mark me as possibly having O'd. I don't feel like I have a fever though, and usually when I've got a cold like I do right now I don't get a fever. Any of you temping girls notice a change when you only have a cold? I was really starting to think things were working out now I'm not so sure anymore. BFN this morning :dohh: For a second I thought I saw something, but then realized that there was what looked like a piece of fiber right on the corner of the test line :wacko: the line itself has absolutely nothing!! Not even anything to squint your eyes at:nope:

Thanks ladies, the scan went well, no need for a D&C, and the bleeding should stop soon which I am so happy about.

Pretty certain we are going to try again straight away. x x x

That's good wiggler, I'm glad u don't have to have d&c

Afm- we have an outbreak of slap cheek at school at moment. Having a blood test to check in immune tomorrow. Bit worried as aparently it can cause miscarriage. Don't know whether to take day off tomorrow until I get results back

Sorry, can I ask what Slap Cheek is? I'm in Canada and never heard of that before. Anything that can cause miscarriage is scary. I would definitely take the day off to be safe if I were you/

I don't really know what it is either. Aparently it's a virus but one of the symptoms is red cheeks that make them look like they've been slapped. It's really common in children and not dangerous for them at all. Some don't even notice they have it. For pregnant women though, it's not good

Poppy defo take the time off! Not worth the risk!

DS is sick, high temp and upset tummy, I feel off too :(

Shellie you take the soy?? I did but don't think it worked this time :(

Hey wiggler great news u dont need a d c.. Aw hopefully u find out where u are in ur cycle soon shellie, poppy I'd take tomoro off.. Dani hope ur sons ok..xx

Well girls, totally caved this morning and POAS...BFN but i'm not surprised...still too early...now that i've caved, i'll test again Saturday (12dpo) and then Monday (14 dpo)....geesh! Only reason i tested this morning was because i felt hung over and that's exactly how i felt last time i was pregnant. Woke up with horrible headache and backache and just overall crummy and thought, oh my gosh, i better test. :wacko: Sorry to all of those that i preached to about WAITING...apparently i can't even listen to myself. Had NO intentions of testing yet. I guess the POAS-syndrome/addiction is very real!

It is very real! I had told myself I definatley wouldn't test until 15dpo but I did yesterday and bfn. But still it might be too early. Sometimes I wish I was male and didnt have to go through all this but then I think of how amazing it was to be carrying my baby myself and I wouldn't give that up for the world!

:dohh: Decided to test today. No surprise, it was :bfn: I don't know why I thought it might be positive! Probably because yesterday and the day before I was REALLY obsessed with milk LOL. Today I wasn't though. I'm not sure what DPO I am - 11 DPO at most, 5 DPO at the least, so there is still a small glimmer of hope for a Mother's Day :bfp:

YES, there is still hope!!! FX'd!!!

Hey girls 45 days after my mc i have a little pinky brown spotting hoping this is my period and i can finally try again....hope ill be joining symptom spotting again!!! GL

I am joining late in the thread. But I want to say that I was advised by my doctor to wait 3 cycles. I started trying again as soon as my first cycle started back. I had the worst experience with learning of my miscarriage. I will never go to an emergency room again when I bleed unless I am losing so much blood I could die. The doctor would not just tell me my baby was gone. It was like giving me false hope, I was so angry. I knew it was gone, how degrading to lie to me and tell me it still might be okay.

I started having symptoms again this last 8 days so I pray this is the news we have been waiting for!

I am so sorry to those who have also lost a pregnancy. I wish the best to you on getting your BFP!!!!

It is very real! I had told myself I definatley wouldn't test until 15dpo but I did yesterday and bfn. But still it might be too early. Sometimes I wish I was male and didnt have to go through all this but then I think of how amazing it was to be carrying my baby myself and I wouldn't give that up for the world!

i wouldn't give it up either!

I am joining late in the thread. But I want to say that I was advised by my doctor to wait 3 cycles. I started trying again as soon as my first cycle started back. I had the worst experience with learning of my miscarriage. I will never go to an emergency room again when I bleed unless I am losing so much blood I could die. The doctor would not just tell me my baby was gone. It was like giving me false hope, I was so angry. I knew it was gone, how degrading to lie to me and tell me it still might be okay.

I started having symptoms again this last 8 days so I pray this is the news we have been waiting for!

I am so sorry to those who have also lost a pregnancy. I wish the best to you on getting your BFP!!!!

How HORRIBLE of that ER doc. Sorry you had to go through that! I hope you're getting your BFP too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->