Lucky thread

Cath sorry you are sad :( I can't see the test on my phone very well. I will log in later. Fx

This was mine dry once home. Frer was bfn or possible faintest line ever. I can't decide

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/31e64707.jpg

Dani looks like bfp!! I never had Evaps at all on tesco. Have you a frer photo?

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/b380ab4d.jpg

You can't see the line on my pic hun,your Tesco test looked like mine before! Bfp hun!!
There was def a line on my cb oh seen it,done a frer test nothing! Going to test in morning! Cx

I see something on the FRER!!!! Can you get a closer pic?

It was hard to try get a pic of what I could see. I could open the test up?

Sorry just catching up. Been to see shrek the musical for my bday treat.

Dani- I can see something. It might look more positive tomorrow.

Oh and I think if u open the test up the oxygen is supposed to do something to the chemicals in the test do it might not look the same

Yea my faint FRERs dissapeared when I opened them. Other tests were the same though. Dark FRERs stay the same upon opening though x x x

Thank god I'm not imagining it lol cb was + but the line was thin and I researched that that's a false positive although iv heared a false + is something you hardly get,my frer was - and ic was + Arghhh Xxx

CB can be a pos just known for evaps so I'd be cautious but the ic looks good.

Good luck for tomo. Hoping we can be bump buddies :)

CB can be a pos just known for evaps so I'd be cautious but the ic looks good.

Good luck for tomo. Hoping we can be bump buddies :)

Would evaps show up before the 3 minutes? It's blue but very thin! I ordered them off eBay,meant to order the digi ones :-(

Be great if I were pg hun as we have both been through a mc aswell so can pick each up if we are feeling nervous! Your def pg tho hun! Woop Woop lol xxx

With CB it could. I've been on FF for about 5 years and they are notoriously bad over there but at the same time the ic has a line too so it could go either way. I'd see what next ic says and try a frer :)

p.s do you watch Britains git talent? go pudsey! I actually cried,so hormonal lol

Oooh ladies I really hope they are BFPs!!! I am testing in the morning but I'm not feeling very positive about it, I'm feeling pretty low tonight about it all. I wish i could say I think I've got my O day wrong but I just think I'm being optimistic there. Pretty sure AF will show any day now :-(

But there's always next month right ladies?! I will get my BFP lol!!

I think if I get AF this month though, next month I'm not going to do opk's and such, it's upsetting me to keep checking and not seeing the results I want to see so I might just relax and see what happens. Feeling a bit defeated, my SIL is due for her scan this week and I'm praying everything is ok for her but I think I was hoping I'd be pg again so I could feel happier for her......sounds so selfish doesn't it? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->