Lucky thread

Super scared...sad this morning. My chart does not look good as of this morning's temp. Could be late implantation??? I don't feel hopeful. This sucks. :cry:

:hugs: I hope its late implantation :hugs:

I have decided I am WTT for a few months, I am so drained by the last few months so going to just relax, take care of me then get back on the TTC wagon, I'll still be here supporting you ladies though and throwing out lots of dust :dust: x x x

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/c0d10b92.jpg

Not sure this will work as on phone. Will upload later if it's blurry x

Yeh it went like that quite quick and darker than last nights but why the ic now neg?! I'm so confused. Could I have a cyst or something??? X

Wiggler I felt the same way as you but changed my mind around O, I think one day at a time is all you can do and do what you feel is right when the time comes xx

IC's can be pretty rubbish hun :hugs: I really would get a FRER, it'll give you a clear answer either way.

The way I am feeling right now I am considering putting off TTC until next year, but September is the earliest I want to start as it means if I got pregnant straight away the baby would be born around the start of the summer holidays or just before so I would get 6 weeks at home with all 3 of my babies before Dylan starts school.

It looks like a few of us are all feeling the same at the mo, I don't even want to do another test now as I'm convinced AF is on the way :-( I had convinced myself I didn't mind getting a bfn this month as its my Birthday and going away etc, but now I feel really disappointed. I'm not positive but in somwhere between 11 and 14dpo, I cant be certain coz I didn't do opk's until 5 days after my scan that showed my ovary was ready to ovulate so there's a 5 day margin. Feeling blue and like I want to go out with my friend and have a drink tonight but the optimist in me is saying don't! Grrrrr

Lol, think I will. I'm convinced I'm not pg so I may as well. I'm at work at 8am tomorrow anyway so it will only be a couple of drinks xx

I'm going to poas once home and if the frer is neg I'm having a couple x

I'm the same girls me and oh been arguing all last night and today and he kept asking what was wrong and then he asks if its because I'm not pregnant and I just start crying,he said we have the rest of our lives to get pregnant,I know that's true by when you were pregnant you plan your life around being pregnant and when the baby is born etc and to have that snatched away from you the only way to make you feel better is to get pregnant,that's how I look at it,I'm just waiting for af now as this week has really messed my head up.

Dani I see a congratulations coming your way hun! Xxxx

Aww Cath, I feel your pain, I'm feeling similar hun. I keep saying at least I can have a drink on my birthday of AF shows up but truthfully all I keep thinking is that I had planned a nice quiet meal with my family for my birthday as I should have been 22 weeks pg :-(

But we have to stay positive ladies, it will happen for us xxxxxx

And dani, I've got my FX'd for you for the frer, if not enjoy your couple of drinks this evening xxxx

it will happen soon i hope hun!! we deserve it!! do you know if clearblue plus are known for evaps? xxx

And dani, I've got my FX'd for you for the frer, if not enjoy your couple of drinks this evening xxxx

can you see this? there is a very faint line, not sure if its evap tho? xxx

IMAG1203.jpg

cant see anything :(

Dani it looks like there might be a BFP coming your way! :dust:

AFM, I'm feeling soo defeated today. BFN this morning, no surprise, not even a questionable line or anything:nope: I had some brown spotting yesterday, so I figure AF is coming. I don't have spotting today - not yet anyway. At the begining I had such a good feeling about this cycle and it's all going down the drain.This would have been so much easier if I knew exactly how many DPO I am. 8DPO-13DPO is a huge and confusing range:dohh:! If I am in fact 13DPO I hope AF hits me hard today (instead of tomorrow on mothers day:(), that way maybe I can cry, move on and try to give my DB a Father's Day BFP!

Dani: I still think its your :bfp:!

Cathgibbs: I'm so sorry! It's so hard. I feel the same way. :hugs: Those blue dye tests are known for evaps, so I don't know.

Shellie: I hope it's not AF showing up. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->