Lucky thread

Not selfish at all baileybubs! I hope you see your :bfp: in the morning, and you can indeed be happier! :hugs:

Not selfish at all hunny! Us women go through torture :-( I think their all evaps hun as frer was - . Just hope I either get a bfp or af soon,one or the other lol,he was amazing weren't he! I could eat him he's lush! Xxx

Thank you leinzlove, I feel a bit silly really coz its only been 2 months since my mc so I think I'm expecting miracles for it to happen so quickly lol!! I'm sure I will feel more positive once I know where I'm up to, either AF showing or that BFP so I'm no longer in limbo.

Hope you are ok too hun and all you other ladies here, don't know what I'd do without this forum and all you lovely ladies xxxxxxxxx

Thanks bailey! I know, I just really want my body to be back to normal. I keep thinking the :witch: is coming to get me with a short LP, again. It's frustrating!

cathgibbs: Maybe they weren't evaps, and FRER just isn't picking up the HCG yet. I hope this is your month! :hugs:

Hey ladies just in bed on my cellphone almost 2:30am ... I'm having really weird cramps right now...not painful but really strange... kinda reminds me of when I was pregnant but probably just wishful thinking andits nothing more the pre-AF cramps... night ladies!

Morning

Shellie- I got wierd cramps about 3 days before my BFP.
Cathgibbs- u r def not selfish. I feel the same about my sil. I knew I wouldn't be as happy for her unless I was pregnant.
Dani- looking forward to ur tests today. I have a really good feeling about it.

Well frer bfn so not testing anymore. Wait on AF which should be by weds on a normal cycle length but as I don't know O it's hard to tell. Clearly wasn't when FF thought lol x

Oooh ladies I really hope they are BFPs!!! I am testing in the morning but I'm not feeling very positive about it, I'm feeling pretty low tonight about it all. I wish i could say I think I've got my O day wrong but I just think I'm being optimistic there. Pretty sure AF will show any day now :-(

But there's always next month right ladies?! I will get my BFP lol!!

I think if I get AF this month though, next month I'm not going to do opk's and such, it's upsetting me to keep checking and not seeing the results I want to see so I might just relax and see what happens. Feeling a bit defeated, my SIL is due for her scan this week and I'm praying everything is ok for her but I think I was hoping I'd be pg again so I could feel happier for her......sounds so selfish doesn't it? xxxx

Not at all. I mc last year and within weeks my 2 BFFs and cousin were all announcing pg and due around when I was. My cousin due the exact same day. I wanted to be pg before the births. And was... Then lost it too. 2 are now born and one due this week. It's hard but I'm not feeling the same now. I'm ok with it all really and met my BFFs baby yday. He's gorgeous!

We will get there and it will be all. About us :)

Oooh ladies I really hope they are BFPs!!! I am testing in the morning but I'm not feeling very positive about it, I'm feeling pretty low tonight about it all. I wish i could say I think I've got my O day wrong but I just think I'm being optimistic there. Pretty sure AF will show any day now :-(

But there's always next month right ladies?! I will get my BFP lol!!

I think if I get AF this month though, next month I'm not going to do opk's and such, it's upsetting me to keep checking and not seeing the results I want to see so I might just relax and see what happens. Feeling a bit defeated, my SIL is due for her scan this week and I'm praying everything is ok for her but I think I was hoping I'd be pg again so I could feel happier for her......sounds so selfish doesn't it? xxxx

Yes, you WILL GET YOUR BFP! Keep up that positive thinking! Relaxing is the name of this game...i'm no good at it either! Do they teach that somewhere? He, he...and that doesn't sound selfish at all about the SIL. It just sounds human to me. Hang in there. :) :hugs:

Thank you leinzlove, I feel a bit silly really coz its only been 2 months since my mc so I think I'm expecting miracles for it to happen so quickly lol!! I'm sure I will feel more positive once I know where I'm up to, either AF showing or that BFP so I'm no longer in limbo.

Hope you are ok too hun and all you other ladies here, don't know what I'd do without this forum and all you lovely ladies xxxxxxxxx

Don't feel silly. You're all right. I'm right there with ya! It's only been a few months too since we started trying after our mc and i don't think it's wrong to expect miracles here. :) I am totally with you on the limbo thing...IT SUCKS! I'm in it too...right now...temp dropped last 2 days so i thought i was for sure out but temp today spiked so have NO clue what that means. i cried most of yesterday thinking it was done...but today...now i just don't know. still a BFN this morning so i'm just not sure what to think. i'm sure it's AF but i'm not going to believe it til i see it! Good luck to you too!

I know how you feel. I'm only cycle 2 post mc and I already convinced myself it's never going to happen and I must have conception issues. Holy hell ttc really messes with your brain! I ttc ds a year so I know it can take a while but why, if you O and bd that should be it, surely! Lol

I know how you feel. I'm only cycle 2 post mc and I already convinced myself it's never going to happen and I must have conception issues. Holy hell ttc really messes with your brain! I ttc ds a year so I know it can take a while but why, if you O and bd that should be it, surely! Lol

I am totally with ya ladies just got done with second af after mc and I'm just convinced its never gonna happen again...It took nine months the first time..I'he just been hoping it doesn't take that long again!! Good luck and bbdust to the ladies in 2 aw hell!!

Also how many times do I have to look at the same bfn before I accept it's not a bfp?! Like if I go back 20 times to look eventually a line will appear?! I'm driving myself insane!

Also how many times do I have to look at the same bfn before I accept it's not a bfp?! Like if I go back 20 times to look eventually a line will appear?! I'm driving myself insane!

Right I do the same thing I will also take two tests a day sometimes I know its crazy even when I'm doing it but I after the mc my twa always convinces me I'm preggo and the test just has to be wrong...I cannot wait to get back to feeling hopeless.

Oh I'm so sorry for the BFNs this morning. U WILL all get ur BFP's soon. Xx

baileybubs, your not selfish I feel the same. The day before yesterday the Labour and Delivery unit at work was crazy busy, it seemed like every half hour another baby was being born and I had to run tests on their umbilical cord blood, and it was just like 'OK come on universe, can you slow down just a little, I don't need it rubbed it my face that everybody else is having babies except me!' Of course that was with me going by the illusion that none of the women ever had a m/c or problems getting pregnant (totally a stupid thought, and I'm sure not true whatsoever)

And limbo seems to be the phrase of the day I guess. I'm somewhere between 14DPO - 9DPO. A Mother's Day :bfn: on FRER today ... but also no spotting or any sign of AF yet... soo maybe I'm not as far past O as I first had thought. At least I hope it's that and not that I never O'd at all. I'm of course still symptom spotting ... I had an insanely visual dream last night, so I think I'm adding vivid dreams to my symptoms today on FF.

I really really hope this time next year on Mother's Day I'll be celebrating it with a baby in my arms. That thought is the only thing keeping me from crying today!

Thank you to everyone and I'm sorry you all feel as rubbish as I do, but it's good to know I'm not alone or going insane!!

Got another bfn this morning, I almost didnt bother testing, wish I hadnt!!

Oh well come on then AF, let's get on with it lol!!

And we will all have our rainbow babies in our arms soon, been listening to a song today that cheered me up and made me more positive. "The Cave" by Mumford and Sons, particularly these lines;

"I will hold on hope and I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck,
And I'll find strength in pain and I will change my ways,
I'll know my name as its called again."

We have found strength in pain ladies and we need to hold on to hope, it will happen xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now i'm even more confused! Just got to work, went to the bathroom, and have a bunch of EWCM. :wacko: Don't tell me I didn't O and and only Oing NOW!!???? When DB won't touch me cuz I'm all germ infested with a cold?? (he gets sick very easily with pneumonia so he acts like I have the plague when I'm sick) But my temps are higher then normal... so confused :wacko::wacko::wacko: Don't want to get my hopes up:nope:

I'm sorry everyone that we all have to try again. It is devastating! May we all get our rainbow :bfp:'s ASAP! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->