• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lucky thread

Hi Ladies

How are we all today? Anyone testing? Mighty mom aren't you yet???

I am 13dpo today, still testing 2x day and very slightly darkening tests. Think I will test regularly until I feel calmer. I never got a 3+ wks on digi with the 7 wk MC and this is why I knew something was wrong despite being told 'we are all differnt, they are not accurate'. I am also feelin really really sick. With my 13 and 15 year old I was sick badly all way through. With my 2 recent MCs I hardly had any nausea, midwife just said prob because diff partner and am older. Maybe this is a good sign??

Wee Sal I am glad they are taking you seriously. I got nowhere with my GP. I actually went there a couple of days ago with a cough/virus I can't shake and although wasn't going to tell, I had to say I was preg again because of meds he was going to give me. I asked not to have it acknowleged or any midwife appt yet and that I will go back in a few weeks. The early preg unit was so shit when I MC, wouldn't see my for 5 days even though bleeding etc then wouldn't scan to check was all gone becaude my hcg was neg after, so I don't wanna get involved with anyone if I don't have to.

I haven't even told hubby yet still!! I will pay for private scan at 7 wks then might tell someone!!!!!!

I'm sorry Toothfairy, that the early pg unit is such crap! So, exciting that you are expecting! :happydance: Congratulations!

Poppy, I hope you get a shocking :bfp:! Maybe you didn't miss the eggy! :hugs:

AFM: Well CD 26, and I'm stumped. Nearly Pos OPK's CD 21 & CD 22, then faint since. Also on CD 22, I thought a part of the test line couldv'e been as dark as control line. I also had EWCM both days. And cramping night of CD 22, didn't feel like O cramping, but like AF cramps. For the last few days I've been down, thinking my body geared to O, then stopped. But, last night I started thinking maybe I missed the surge and did O. My boobs are sore, and usually thats a 2ww symptom for me.

So, that leaves me in cycle limbo. And REALLY wishing I'd temped. There are 3 possibilities. 1.) I ovulated on CD 22, and I am 4dpo 2.) I haven't ovulated yet 3.) I'm not going to ovulate.

So, with that in mind. I'll probably take a PG test in a week. In the meantime, keep watching for O. And BD atleast every other day. TTC sure can be complicated.

Hi Ladies! I just spent about an hour reading through every post on this thread, so I hope it's not weird to say I feel like I know you all already! :haha:

I know you all have been on this thread for a few weeks now, but I was really hoping you wouldn't mind if I joined a little late? I will be a bit behind as I just m/c at 5w+ this week (still bleeding in fact) after a "self resolved" ectopic which was discovered on Tuesday. But after much discussion with the DH and GP, we want to jump right back into trying again before my first period. So I hope with all my heart to be O'ing in about 2 weeks time.

So congrats to toothfairy on her BFP, I will say a prayer for a healthy sticky bean for you! And good luck to all of you in your TWW or waiting to O!

~Tawn

Hi Tawn
So sorry your going through this too!

Of course you can join us. This is of course the best place to be as we believe this thread is lucky!

Thanks Poppy! I feel like the only way for me to bounce back from this heartbreak is to get right back into it, but I felt a little self-conscious like maybe I should be waiting a while after the m/c to "recover" even though my GP said physically I should be fine to try again.

So hearing that all of you are TTC again and feeling so optimistic and positive is so amazing and feels like it is exactly where I need to be.

Can't wait to hear how all of your TWW are going and hopefully the BFPs start rolling in!

welcome tawn and so sorry for your loss :hugs:

i started temping this morning. this is the first cycle i have temped and i am excited about it. i am currently cd 4. :)

welcome tawn and so sorry for your loss :hugs:

i started temping this morning. this is the first cycle i have temped and i am excited about it. i am currently cd 4. :)

Welcome yawn and so sorry for your loss :hugs: and poppy is right this is indeed a lucky thread :thumbup:!!

Too scared. I never did temps but feel like I might give it a try next cycle it seems complicated tho :shrug: I'm 8dpo and dying of impatience and idk if temps would help me know a little more and decrease the torture or not??

Thanks too_scared for the welcome and the :hugs:. It is so nice to have a place like this to chat with women going through exactly the same thing!

Good luck on temping, hopefully that gets you your BFP quickly! I have never temped before (in fact, I got pregnant 2-3 weeks after getting of bcp so I still feel new to a lot of TTC stuff--temping, OPKs all of it!) so I am excited to see how it goes for you and I might have to start myself depending on how long it takes us this time.

Hey everybody,

Wasn't online yesterday, got into a fight with DB soo I wasn't in the mood :cry: I spotted a little bit yesterday when I was at work, donno why. I would like to think it's implantation bleeding, especially because I've been feeling a little crampy everyday since Ov, but I'm pretty sure its not because I doubt it can happen as early as 3dpo. I read on a couple of websites that it is possible, but most say it isn't so I'm going with the thinking that it was just random annoying spotting. Even if I got my Ov date wrong, and assuming I somehow got a positive OPK after OV, I couldn't have been more the 4dpo yesterday.

I'm still in a really crappy mood after the fight yesterday, so I apologize if I'm not on again later tonight, but I'll do my best. I wanna catch up on how everyone is doing.

Baby dust to all!! :dust:

CornteyMarie - i am not sure if temping at this stage in your cycle will help anything because you have nothing from before ov to compare it to. hopefully you won't need to next cycle but if you do, it is best to start near the beginning because your temps are lower at the beginning and then they get higher after ov. i will keep my fingers crossed for you that you don't have to! temping is not too confusing as long as you use fertility friend to track it and interpret it for you.

Tawn - that is great you got pg so quickly after coming off bcp. the same thing happened to my friend. hopefully that means you will get pg again very soon. i have my fingers crossed for you.

Shellie - i'm sorry about the fight :hugs: i hope you feel better soon!

tons of sticky :dust: to all you ladies!

BTW I had a dream last night that the name of this forum got changed to having 2 BFP's. I sometimes have dreams that come true, soo I really hope this one comes true and somebody gets another :bfp: on this thread soon!!!

I hope your dream comes true[/QUOTE]

Whoo hoo Poppy! I hope that someone does get a BFP!!! :happydance:

TF: I've been testing every morning, lots of BFNs. Like Big. Fat. NEGATIVES. Add to that the fact that I have lost more than ten pounds since my m/c and I'm really thinking I'm out. Thanks for checking on me. :) Wish I was joining the BFP club, but it just isn't in the cards.

Tawn: Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss. I'm wishing you a sticky bean fast. :hugs:

too_scared: I'm sorry for you loss. :hugs: I hope this cycle brings you a sticky bean!

Shellie: I'm sorry about the fight. I hope you are in a better mood, all things considering. I don't know about the spotting. Don't give up, I hope you see that BFP in a few days. :hugs:

AFM: TTC limbo, don't know if I O'd or not. Watchfully waiting for O or BFP!

I'm the same I don't know if I def o'd or not.

I had 2 dreams last night:

The first one was a nightmare. We were about to bd and I started bleeding and I went to the bathroom and I miscarried it whole. I didn't even know I was pregnant in the dream.

The second one was nicer. I did a pregnancy test and I got 2 lines so I came onto the website to change our forum name to two BFP's.

I woke up this morning and had a strong feeling that I should do a pregnancy test so I did. BFN! I think it's too soon for a positive anyway haha

TF: I've been testing every morning, lots of BFNs. Like Big. Fat. NEGATIVES. Add to that the fact that I have lost more than ten pounds since my m/c and I'm really thinking I'm out. Thanks for checking on me. :) Wish I was joining the BFP club, but it just isn't in the cards.

In sorry mighty mum! I hope it means your either testing too soon or you will definetely be successful next month.

hey poppy and lenxlove lets hope we o soon im on cd 24 and its driving me mad dont kno if i o really early or im about to o or im not going to at all i hope we all get what we want soon... wot cd are u on poppy???

aw mightymom your not out till the witch comes and if she does theres always next cycle fingers crossed its a bfp for u....xxx

Hi Ladies! I just spent about an hour reading through every post on this thread, so I hope it's not weird to say I feel like I know you all already! :haha:

I know you all have been on this thread for a few weeks now, but I was really hoping you wouldn't mind if I joined a little late? I will be a bit behind as I just m/c at 5w+ this week (still bleeding in fact) after a "self resolved" ectopic which was discovered on Tuesday. But after much discussion with the DH and GP, we want to jump right back into trying again before my first period. So I hope with all my heart to be O'ing in about 2 weeks time.

So congrats to toothfairy on her BFP, I will say a prayer for a healthy sticky bean for you! And good luck to all of you in your TWW or waiting to O!

~Tawn

Welcome Tawn sorry for your loss :hugs:
this forum really helps me so hope its a good help to you too..xxx

Thanks Leinzlove, I am so sorry for all of your losses as well but feel lucky to have found this thread and all the supportive (and hopefully lucky!) ladies on it! :hugs:

Good luck Mighty Mum! I am crossing my fingers it is just too early for your BFP but it is on its way! How many DPO are you?

Cheryl & Poppy do you use OPKs? I am wondering whether I should get some to try and increase our chances the first month post-m/c

I'm on cd30.
I had egcm on mon and dark lines on opk's mon and tues but not quite positive. I only got them in the post on monday so im hoping I would have had a positive opk on sun. Either that or I didn't ovulate.

If I did ovulate in not convinced I caught the egg anyway.

I'm on CD 27 and I believe I'm O'ing! I went to bathroom wiped and I'm loaded with EWCM. My opk yesterday was faint negative. I can't wait until this afternoon to see if its positive. Looks like body geared to O, didn't and is giving it another go.

I also had two days of nearly positive with EWCM. Then CM went to creamy and the opk to faints... Until this morning... I wish I could O test now, but I used bathroom just before I wiped.

I hope you all O and get BFPS this cycle! Come on Christmas Babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->