• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lucky thread

how many dpo are you now mightymom? which brand of test did you use?

I think I am 10 dpo today, I *think* my O-date was March 19th. (Didn't OPK test this month, just a guess based on my normal cycle and m/c date on Mar 4th.

I used the cheapie ebay wondofos.

feeling a little crampy/backachey ... 2dpo and I'm already symptom spotting lol :shy:

I'm crying all the time and I keep feeling sharp pains on my left side. Oh and I'm peeing all the time. So I either have a bladder infection or I am pregnant.

Hey thanks shellie I'm just testing about 10am I'm going to do my test tonight I've just been testing once a day cos that's what I did last time b4 I fell pregnant....xx

Hi All.

Too scared a wee New Year baby sounds just lovely! Tooth fairy, hope all's going well.

What a strange day, and the suns not even over the yard arm yet. Did a hpt this morning before going to an appointment with my GP and was disappointed but not surprised to see a negative. I knew it was a long shot but you can't help but hope. Went to the Doc armed with a list of questions and queries about my losses and future chances. The Doc was very honest and told us that he couldn't answer much as he just didn't have the knowledge. So he immediately referred us to the miscarriage clinic at our maternity hospital. I thought I was really going to have to fight for it but he said given we have had two losses and our ages (I'm nearly 36 and DH is 38) he felt it was right to move things on. I'm so grateful, I know they might not be able to give us all the answers but at the very least I feel that I'm being pro active and am going to be supported. He had also received the pathology report from our last loss and was able to talk us through it which was great as I would not have understood much of it if it had came through the post. The upshot being that they could find no cause for the miscarrige. I think I have to look at this as a positive as at least I know it was nothing that I did, I live on a farm and had been so worried about toxoplasmosis, even though I know I took every precaution that I could. So although I didn't get the longed for BFP at least I feel we can move forward a bit now. Just need AF to show up!

Hoping to hear about some more BFPs soon. Wishing everyone lots of luck! xx

Hey thanks shellie I'm just testing about 10am I'm going to do my test tonight I've just been testing once a day cos that's what I did last time b4 I fell pregnant....xx

I do the same, once a day. But the evening, I fell pregnant the first cycle that I used OPK. I sure hope we get positive ones soon.

Hi All.

Too scared a wee New Year baby sounds just lovely! Tooth fairy, hope all's going well.

What a strange day, and the suns not even over the yard arm yet. Did a hpt this morning before going to an appointment with my GP and was disappointed but not surprised to see a negative. I knew it was a long shot but you can't help but hope. Went to the Doc armed with a list of questions and queries about my losses and future chances. The Doc was very honest and told us that he couldn't answer much as he just didn't have the knowledge. So he immediately referred us to the miscarriage clinic at our maternity hospital. I thought I was really going to have to fight for it but he said given we have had two losses and our ages (I'm nearly 36 and DH is 38) he felt it was right to move things on. I'm so grateful, I know they might not be able to give us all the answers but at the very least I feel that I'm being pro active and am going to be supported. He had also received the pathology report from our last loss and was able to talk us through it which was great as I would not have understood much of it if it had came through the post. The upshot being that they could find no cause for the miscarrige. I think I have to look at this as a positive as at least I know it was nothing that I did, I live on a farm and had been so worried about toxoplasmosis, even though I know I took every precaution that I could. So although I didn't get the longed for BFP at least I feel we can move forward a bit now. Just need AF to show up!

Hoping to hear about some more BFPs soon. Wishing everyone lots of luck! xx

I'm sorry for your losses. I hope you get answers and you never lose another baby. Also sorry to hear it was BFN. Hoping you get a sticky bean fast! :hugs:

hey girlies i cant upload photos on this ive tried to see wot u think.. but today i got a second faint line on my opk so im thinking tomoros will be darker and im soon goin to o yeh fingers x...x

Hey my lovelies, sorry I haven't been on much, my emotions have been all over the place recently and I keep bursting into tears.

As you all know there is a slight possibily that I oved early just over a week ago, today, once again, I have blood tinged CM, I'm so confused :wacko:

babydust to all x x x

Hey my lovelies, sorry I haven't been on much, my emotions have been all over the place recently and I keep bursting into tears.

As you all know there is a slight possibily that I oved early just over a week ago, today, once again, I have blood tinged CM, I'm so confused :wacko:

babydust to all x x x

Could it be implantation bleeding?

I was thinking that, but trying not to get my hopes up. ov tests are as negative as possible so deffo not ov bleeding. If it IS implantation I don't even know when to test? x x x

Well if it is IB, then you would be able to test starting today. You should see +hcg in the next 5 days after implantation.

I'm not sure either. I would guess a few days later to let the hcg get into your system

Well I got the ov tests last friday, took one, it was very dark, but not quite positive, I had EWCM too, the tests quickly got very very negative so at the very least I am 7DPO, maybe 10 DPO if I did ovulate. I dunno, if I did ovulate it was VERY early, which is why I am doubting it.

Wiggler: Hoping it's IB, and you see that April BFP! :hugs:

AFM: NO O yet! Watching and waiting! Trying to stay positively hopeful... CD 25

I'm ready to hear about your :bfp:'s! :happydance:

I thinknim going to start testing from Tuesday too. Although I'm pretty sure we missed o :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->