Lucky thread

Af is due on sat... I'm just not wanting to see a negative test Hun.. I just get like this around test time... Are u 2dpo??xx

I know what you mean, it puts you on a downer doesnt it :-( nope only 1dpo i think hun, im 99% sure i OV yesterday as i had some cramps/stich like pains, i run out of OPKs, debating whether or not to buy some more today. xxx

Don't buy anymore OPKs Hun u may never need them again lol.... I just hate testing I might wait it out..x

haha i just bought some more lol i knew i shouldnt but they were only £3.89 and thats 30 tests plus 5 HPTs and iv read that OPKs could double up as HPTS which is good as my POAS addiction is quite bad lol! when is AF due hun? xxx

ohhhh crumbs :-( as long as i see a line it keeps me happy so perhaps ill keep them until i start getting pos HPTs then use them lol im such a freak!

Have you had any symptoms at all? xxx

Hey everyone.

Sorry not been on, was so nice all weekend so we had a bbq both days and had all friends and family here etc. DH was off which is rare on a wkend so we just had lots of family time!

Day 1 of clomid - I am so nervous!!!

Hey everyone,

What another gorgeous day here in the uk! Hope you ladies from other countries are having nice weather too!!
Well it's cd2 and it's definatley AF, I was a bit worried that it was only a bit of spotting at first and I'd be back in limbo land but thankfully it's just like a normal AF now, pain and all!

Dani, I hope it goes ok with the clomid, FX'd for June BFP for you x

Cheryl, i took 7 tests last week coz I knew something was happening and somehow I knew it was AF due and all those tests were hard to do, coz even though I knew it was AF there was just that tiny bit of hope!! But I do have to say I feel relieved now that she has shown coz I am ready an raring to go get that June BFP!! Hugs to you Hun.

Cath - I sunburnt my neck too, but the pains gone now and it's nice to not look so pale for a change!

AFM, I am starting a cycle diary, I have been debating whether to use opk's or not. Whether its worth focusing on it or just dtd whenever we fancy and hope we catch the egg, I don't want to get all stressed about it like last month when none of my opk's were going positive!!

AHHHH im glad Af showed up hun, i was relieved when i had mine after my MC puts your mind at rest, i would recommend the OPKs only because i enjoy POAS lol but if you just dtd every other day you will be fine, sperm is more likely to hit the egg if you have sex 48 hours before O, doingit every day is not the best way (even though thats what we done last week lol) xxx

Well I still have opk's so I think I'm kidding myself to think
I won't use them lol! I just don't want to start testing too early, whens the best cycle day to start if I normally have a 28 day cycle? Is it usually cd14 that O occurs? It's all new to me coz I got pg first month after stopping taking the bc pill last time! Xx

well before mc i was 27 days after mc it went up to 30 so i started testing from CD6 i think it was and i OV yesterday/today (i run out of OPKs saturday) i had OV pains last night and this morning so thats CD15/16 so i would test from CD7 or something hun! xxx

Yeah think either cd7 or 8 I will start. Think it might depend what I am working really coz I heard its better to test in the afternoon x

I think your doctor is right and know better. So you should wait.

well they say to do it between 10 (ithink) and 8pm - best time is between 2-4 but i had better results at 11am, you can always keep your urine from the afternoon if you have one of those tubes you urinate in which the drs give you, they have a screw top so there will be no leaky pee! xxx

Ahhh good idea Cath I didn't think about doing that! I may just have to do that as I work shifts and I want to be able to test at the same time every day xx

i would suggest that then hun! i looked on the net and its perfectly fine to do it that way, im sure if you nip to your drs the receptionist can give you one if you explain what for. im glad i used them this cycle as i wanted to know if my body was going back to normal xxx

It's another beautiful day here and mine and dh anniversary so had a lovely day off together

Dani I hope the cloud works for you and you get your bfp this cycle

Cheryl I know exactly what you mean I would rather see af than bfn but I've got a good feeling about a bfp for you this month

Sorry af showed up baileybubs but at least you are out of limbo land, good luck with the opks

Yay for o welcome to the tww cath

Bailey I start using them from cd10.. Cath that's a great idea the urine bottle... Aw mrs duck hoe u hav had a nice anniversary Hun..xx
Dani hope the cloned works for u hub and u get ur BFP..xx

Afm I hav sunbathed all days so hot but I go on holiday in 2 wks looked out my summer stuff and I hav put weight on stupid mc has made me fat :(

So the only thing tht will cheer me up is a bfp

Have I missed any poas for BFP's yet? I don't want to miss anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->