Lucky thread

I've got everything crossed for you wiggler, sweetz and Cheryl I think I am joining you in tww now but will keep bd'ing and opk testing for a few more days just to make sure

Hey ladies,

Been away for a few days so lots to catch up on!! Sorry to the ladies who got AF, FX'd for June BFPs for you guys.

Poppy, I am so sorry to hear about your friend, I hope she is ok.

Cath and Wiggler, enjoy dtd ;-)

AFM.......still no AF or BFP!!!! It's been 63 days since I miscarried!! I think I've been relatively patient but my body is taking the mick now!!! It's been almost 4 weeks since I stopped bleeding from the miscarriage, I really thought AF would be here by now. I even woke in the middle of the night on Tuesday with period cramps and was convinced I needed to go to the toilet and put a pad on (sorry tmi) but nope, nothing.
I did a cb digi on Monday and it was bfn. Should I test again or an I just torturing myself???
And it's my birthday on Sunday and all I feel is confused and sad :cry:

Bailey: I'm sorry to hear this. I'd call the Dr. if AF doesn't show soon. I'm hoping it means you're pg, though. I'm sorry for your limbo. :hugs:

I'm rooting you all on... Can't wait until you all start testing and those BFP's roll in!

DUCK: Yay for O!! :happydance:

Ov pain is really bad now :( I wish OH were here :cry: Thi better be O, I wish I had bought some tests x x x

Bailey im so sorry AF still hasnt shown :hugs: maybe it will appear in the next week as the bleeding stopped 4 weeks ago? how are your cycles normlly how many days are they? xxx

Just done a OPK with FMU and its darker than yesterday! hoping to be able to do one at 11 before i go out but just wanted to share it with you, sorry if im doing your heads in ladies but its my first time using OPKs and i get excited lol xxx

test.jpeg

Bailey so sorry this is happening :hugs: I'd get on to the dr Hun..xx
Mrs duck woohoo 2ww for u..xx
Cath u will defo be joining us soon.x
Wiggler my o pains were very sore this month...x

7dpo been up everynight through the night to pee and last night I was up twice...x

Yay, Cheryl... that was me at 7dpo. One night I got up once, wrote it off as to much to drink, next night I woke up twice to go. I got my BFP the next day. I've been getting up to go 1-3 times a night ever since. Yay! I have a really gooding feeling that this month is the one! :happydance:

Hey ladies any of you hav white spots on ur nipples? I got it last time I was pg and this morning I noticed I've got them again. X

I haven't! But thats a even better symptom... As you've had it pg before. I'm just so excited. I can't wait for you to test. How ever will you wait until Tuesday? :happydance:

Aw I kno I was losing hope but when I noticed the nipple thing it's gave me a bit of hoe il be fine waiting working all day today and tomoro and im defo waiting till tues.. My cramps are deeper today too like sharper pains rather than twinges. X

Cheryl: You have so much patience in comparrison to me. I go POAS crazy. I'm real excited for Tuesday... Just can't wait! :)

Ladies I'm panicing. I'm passing clots. I have an awful feeling I'm miscarrying again but obvs had a neg test so not too sure. I don't normally pass them. Got docs Monday so will let her know if I'm still passing them. :-(

Cheryl im so excited, I can't wait til you test. I've got everything crossed from you xx

Bailey I hope you are out of limbo soon

Fletch I would give your dr a call to put your mind at rest, I hope everything is ok

Think were gonna take a month out and let my body get back to normal. Hope all you ladies get your bfps this cycle!! Fxd for you all!!

I'm sorry you are having such a tough time Fletch - I hope things get easier for you

Thanks marlee. Me too. Think I need a day off to myself xx

Aww Fletch, that sucks. My first AF after m/c I passed a lot of clots and very very heavy the first few days. I think it probably takes a couple of cycles if no pregnancy occurs in between to get everything back to normal. I donno what my second AF will be like (well, hopefully it won't come!) as this cycle I screwed up by attempting to bring O early with soy and ended up delaying it by 2-3 WEEKS!!! Dumb move, never again!

Cheryl I have no idea what white nipple thing you're talking about ... Is it like dry skin that looks white? either way if you had it before when preg, I think its an awesome sign!!

AFM I feel like my boobs are gonna start getting sore, they just barely feel tender, but I'm thinking until they really feel like it, it's probably not a real symptom. I may just be thinking they are more tender then they really are. Also looking at my temp chart, looks like maybe I might get a Triphasic pattern this month (I think?), which is a good sign but that can occur on non-pregnant cycles too (just more common on BFP cycles). But I'm not the best at interpreting temp charts so, i could be fooling myself again!

Also I just checked my microscope ... and I have what looks like full (or almost full) ferning ... which is a sign of pregnancy and also other things if it turns out your not (click here for info)... but because of how my body geared up and stopped for O a couple of times this cycle, giving full ferning one day, nothing the next, then it coming back again, I kinda stopped using it. I just started using it again yesterday to see what would happen... It was partial yesterday ... It gives me a little hope, but I'm not going to bet any money on it lol lol ... I'm going to TRY and wait until Wednesday to test ... try! lol

What is soy and clomid? Iv never heard of them lol. I'm going to see that new movie about that what to expect book. I'm so excited hubby decided to treat me! :) once we get our month of not stressing hopefully I can get back on with ttc and I'm gonna seriously chart everything so here's hoping for a 2012 conception :)

I first saw the trailer for that movie just after I found out I was pregnant so I was excited for it to come out. But after the m/c I don't think I can watch it yet. I started balling my eyes out when I saw the one labour and delivery scene in the movie New Years Eve so I think this one is might be too much for me right now. If I get a BFP next week then I'll watch it! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->