Lucky thread

Fletch so sorry you are having a crappy time of late, I hope it gets better soon and totally understand you wanting some time to yourself for a while :hugs:

Shellie can't wait til you test, an engagement, wedding day to plan and bfp would be the cherry on the cake, fingers crossed

We didn't get to see the movie :-( tickets are £8.10!! So expensive!!! So we stayed home and pigged out Haha.

Hey ladies,

Hope you are all ok. I was just wondering, has anyone ever done a hpt and got a line going the wrong way? I got the control line going vertically but then got a horizontal line across the test window which disappeared after 10 mins. Any ideas? I am going to get a clear blue digi to test again later in the week coz I am feeling nauseated, dizzy and had sore bbs this morning too and still no sign of AF and it's been a month since mc bleeding stopped. Any got any ideas before I test again? Im just gonna keep thinking about it anyway so I thought I'd ask for any insights to stop me goin crazy!!

I would test again in af doesn't show. I got my af a month and 2 days after bleeding from mc. I was only 7 weeks and only bled for 6 days. Never heard of the line going vertical. Weird. Let us know! Finger crossed its a Bfp!! :)

No baileybubs I haven't had a vertical line before but I hope it's a sign and you get your bfp with the digi

I knew something was happening, AF has finally shown herself!!! What a lovely birthday present haha!! I'm actually relieved and glad I finally know what's happening. I knew I felt a bit sick and not right today. Thanks for the words of encouragement though ladies!!

Cd1 finally!! So happy!! Although a BFP would have been a better birthday pressie I think the sense of relief that I'm not goin to be waiting months to ttc again will do just fine. Beer thought I'd be happy to see the witch lol xxxx

Happy birthday baileybubs so sorry the witch got you, I hope you catch that eggy this cycle xx

Thanks mrs duck, I'm just glad I know what my body is doing now! And I can enjoy a birthday drink too yay!

So my next question is, seen as my cycle used to be 28 days, when should I start testing for O? And a lot of people keep telling me that if you relax more and don't think about it as much you are more likely to conceive, do you ladies think this is true at all? Xxxxx

Oh and ladies in the uk, I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous sunshine!!

Happy birthday!
So sorry about af but glad that u now know whats going on. Before my mc, I had a 28 cycle. After first af I ovulated on exactly cd14 so I must have gone back to normal straight away. Hope u do too.

Weather is lovely but is making me feel a bit sick and dizzy! We r having a BBQ in a bit yay

I start testing from cd10 but my cycles have been all over the place since mmc I used to be 30/31 days but since feb the longest cycle I've had has been 23!

The weather has been gorgeous today hasn't it me and my dh have made some elderflower champagne and we've just lit the barbecue :happydance:

The weather has been amazing we had a bbq Friday last night and just now Haha iv burnt real bad tho :-( xxx

Oooooh you poor thing slap on the after sun, I'm a bit pink but it's not painful luckily

Ohhhh its going on every hour lol I burnt Friday from sunbathing in the park so put factor 50 on my back and front and bloody burnt my front,its painful lol. After your mc did you have strong ov pain when you first ov? Xxx

Bailey: Sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face! Happy Birthday! Fingerscrossed for your June BFP! :hugs:

Cathy: Atleast after the burn, you'll see that tan all summer long.

So glad everyone is having a fun start to Summer! :)

Leinzlove I love the new avatar

You're going to have to sleep standing up cath haha
Yes I've had strong ov pains each cycle since mmc, I may have had them before just didn't know what it was before pg

Hello everyone how u all doing?? Hope u are all well x I'm so glad to be finished uni and off for the summer lol had anawsome start too been to Alton towers and flamingo land theme parks (hoping the rides shake things up nicely inside lol) so hoping the good start carrys on and I get a Bfp on June 13th I'm gonna see if I can test my will power and not test till then lol a fiver says I cave lol

Bumpblues I'm only 1dpo and I want to start testing already lol I was worried I weren't ov but the Sharp pains I had yesterday and the constant such like feeling in my left side is making me believe I have def ov! Best I get some ic as I'm a poas addict lol,I'm due for my bfp on the 10th xxx

10dpo still not tested I'm doing very well this month :) testing tomoro but I defo losing hope... Starting to doubt it now I think I'm at the stage I think I don't even want to test tht I wud maybe rather wait to see if :witch: shows her ugly mug. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->