Lucky thread

I have a good feeling about your testing Cheryl - I'm thinking BFP....keep us posted and fingers crossed for yoU!

Oh, Cheryl I CAN'T WAIT! Tomorrow is finally Tuesday! And... you won't need multiple testing! I can't wait to get on here tomorrow and read BFP! :happydance:

Oh Cheryl I just seen that you put on another thread that your nervous to test and I just seen your testing tomorrow!! Got a really good feeling about you hun! As,soon as you've done it let us all know Khmer got everything x for you xxx

Hello lovely ladies! I am back from holiday and finally can catch up on all the big news! Congrats Lenizlove, I am so happy to hear about your BFP! Did anyone else get their BFP over the last 3 weeks?!

Cheryl, good luck testing tomorrow. I really hope this is your month!

And for everyone else, there is so much to catch up on I will have to look back over it all to see what is going on. I feel so out of the loop! :)

As for me, I am pretty sure I o'd while on holiday (didn't bring OPKs so can't be sure, just have to go by the timing and the cm) so I suppose I am in a TWW now but have no clue exactly how many DPO... somewhere between 4-7DPO? Hahah. Obviously I wasn't paying as close attention while on holiday, and our bd schedule wasn't perfect, but I guess we will just have to wait and see what this month brings! I did have some af type cramps today for about 10 mins or so and have lots of creamy cm, but not sure if it means anything as I can't be sure how far away AF is supposed to be! :wacko: Oh well, at least it is forcing me to be less obsessed this cycle.

Welcome back Tawn I hope you made a holiday baby while you were away x

Thanks Tawn! I'm assuming you had a wonderful holiday! I have my fingers crossed that you are indeed growing a baby! :happydance: Welcome Back! :)

Cheryl: Can't wait....I have a great feeling this is your month hun!!

Tawn: Welcome back... goodluck in 2WW

On CD5, AF will be gone tonight. Will be waiting to O any time starting next week *pray*

cathgibbs... i might do a cheeky one on the 10th with u then lol see if we can be lucky for each other lol xx

I caved and tested today and got :bfn: ... I think I'm only 10 dpo (FF says 11dpo) I guess it's still early but almost feel like calling this cycle a bust already ... It would just be so nice to have made a baby from BDing on the day we got engaged, it's gonna suck if we don't get a BFP this cycle ... my boobs have been hurting since yesterday, but honestly (I'm blushing, sorry TMI!) I think it's from our BDing session the other day and I think my chest muscles got a bit of a work out from leaning on the shower wall and that's probably why my boobs hurt LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! Hey I'm newly engaged, no judging!!! LOL ... :blush:

by the way, wedding day is basically set: July 27th 2013!!!

ShellieLabTek
:
Congrats on setting a date. Sorry about the bfn but it's NOT over yet. Give it some time and test again.
:dust: Hoping this is your cycle for your rainbow baby :hugs:

Lol @ BDing injuries....hahahah, you got me cracking up hun.... it is all WORTH IT!!

Yay, Shellie July 27, 2013, what a perfect date! :) Will you be finding a sitter for baby? What are your honeymoon plans? And how exciting are BD injuries. :)

Yay, Shellie July 27, 2013, what a perfect date! :) Will you be finding a sitter for baby? What are your honeymoon plans? And how exciting are BD injuries. :)

lol if we have a baby by then I want baby at the wedding! I figure if I get my BFP this cycle, baby would be due Feb 8th, giving me just under 6 months to find and fit into a wedding dress lol... not easy but not impossible lol ... with each cycle that goes by it'll get a little more difficult lol ... I may have to pick a dress that could "grow" with me in case baby and wedding overlap! lol

Honeymoon OH is thinking Fairmont Banff Springs in Alberta, Canada. But I know he'd really love Ladera Resort in St. Lucia!

I was kind of meaning a sitter for the Honeymoon.:haha: Both places sound sooooo lovely! :)

I hope you are pg now! 6 months would be a nice amount of time to lose baby weight! :)

When will you :test: again?

I was kind of meaning a sitter for the Honeymoon.:haha: Both places sound sooooo lovely! :)

I hope you are pg now! 6 months would be a nice amount of time to lose baby weight! :)

When will you :test: again?

Oh lol well, my guess is if we have a baby by wedding day we probably won't be going on a honeymoon any time too soon lol

When I'll test again I donno ... maybe tomorrow, or I might wait til the next day

Whats the IF? You will be having a baby before your wedding day hun! It surely better not take... 6 months!!! Did it take you overly long this last time? I sure hope it didn't. :hugs: Besides... We're all in this together! Every last one of us... All sprouting our forever baby bumps! :hugs:

When you :test: again... I'm hoping and praying BFP!!!!

Morning welcome back from holiday Tawn..xx
Shellie hopefully it's too soon for u I'd be due 8th feb too if I get my BFP this cycle...xx

Afm I tested and bfn well when I tilted it I thot I cud see something so I am now just waiting it out till af comes if the witch doesn't show il do a test in around a weeks time.. Its so weird cos I really feel pg.....x

Welcome back Tawn!! I missed you :)

Shellie sorry for BFN but YAY for wedding!! We got married last July in Cyprus, was the best day EVER! we are looking at going back this year for a week or 10 days in summer. I love holidays lol

Cheryl sorry BFN :(

Well I took my first clomid pill last night, was up all night peeing and today I am thirsty, feel sick and hungry, FX it's signs of it working!! Eeeek

Dani what exactly is the Chlomid pill? what is it for etc? sorry im not that clued up on things lol! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->