Lucky thread

Thanks baileybubs I hope so.

No I haven't heard it yet, will YouTube it later

The official video isn't on YouTube yet it's just the acoustic version but it's still lovely. It's the end of the song that brings a year to my eye though xx

We do all deserve BFPs ladies..xx
I hope I get mines this month cos if it's next cycle my due date will be 9th march the date of my mc :(

Awww I am hoping for LOTS of BFPs this month! It seems like a lot of us are in the TWW, so hopefully there is a bnb explosion soon :)

Afm, I have had dull achey cramps on and off yesterday and today. I am guessing I am about 6dpo today, so VERY early for them to be AF coming but I have never had AF-type cramps except her showing up the next day except for when I was pregnant. I told myself I wasn't gonna symptom spot this month since we were all over the place with our bd schedule and I am not 100% when I o'd exactly, and then these darn cramps come out of nowhere and make me wonder...... :shrug: Who knows!?!?!

I had cramps from ovulation right up till 9dpo, not had any the last cpl of days...x

Do you usually have cramps after ovulation but way before af Cheryl? I really hope it is a sign for both of us! Fx'd!!!!

Tawn I told myself the same thing and it is a big FAiL lol!

As for the cramping I'm dpo 7 and I had cramps dpo 5 & 6

We are all about the same dpo, does anyone else have a huge amount of cm? I've never had so much!

We are all about the same dpo, does anyone else have a huge amount of cm? I've never had so much!

Omg yes! I took 3 showers yesterday bc I felt nasty! Feel like I should be wearing a pad.

Whoa... It's getting very exciting in here! Cramps are a great sign, had them with DD. Increased CM is also a very good sign, had that with little dragon.

Cheryl: Fingers crossed its just to early. I'm hoping the hint of the line, was the start of your BFP! When will you :test: again? :hugs:

Cath: My birthday is June 27... Yay for June Babies! It would be so nice seeing a HB for your birthday! :) Fatigue is a good start to the 2ww. :hugs:

Dani: I was just thinking about you! When is O supposed to be here? I'm hoping June is the month for your BFP! :)

I've got loads yesterday I felt like I had a puddle In my pant lol sorry. X

My cramping stopped yesterday I'm not testing waiting af to show or not so will not be testing for a week.x

I've got loads yesterday I felt like I had a puddle In my pant lol sorry. X

Me too girl me too! Lol! I even told my DH that I thought something g was broken down there...y'all should of seen his face haha

I love the willpower Cheryl I hope you get your bfp when you next test.

I showed my dh too so I can imagine the face you got from yours sweetz

Lol our men must love our ttc detail lol wh says romance is dead. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"