Lucky thread

Mrs duck would fatigue kick in at 2 or 4 dpo? Shattered! Xxx

Cheryl I actually loled then lmfao xxx

Omg I am wishing my week off away now coz u can't wait to O next week and start trying to catch that egg lol!! I hate the 2ww though so I guess I should just enjoy this week while I can lol!

Cath I was completely shattered 3&4dpo I had to have an afternoon nap, had a lazy day yesterday so not too bad and I feel ok today, I don't know when everyone else felt shattered??

Baileybubs it's so funny how much we wish our lives away whilst ttc. Have a lovely time off

I'm so sorry on the BFNs. Im sure the BFP's are on their way.

Tawn- have we already discussed this? My wedding was the 30th July last year too.

Whoa... It's getting very exciting in here! Cramps are a great sign, had them with DD. Increased CM is also a very good sign, had that with little dragon.

Cheryl: Fingers crossed its just to early. I'm hoping the hint of the line, was the start of your BFP! When will you :test: again? :hugs:

Cath: My birthday is June 27... Yay for June Babies! It would be so nice seeing a HB for your birthday! :) Fatigue is a good start to the 2ww. :hugs:

Dani: I was just thinking about you! When is O supposed to be here? I'm hoping June is the month for your BFP! :)

My bday is June 26th! I think this call for a bnb birthday party :winkwink:

Awwweeeee three June birthdays in here! :happydance::happydance:

Any more June birthdays in here?

Tawn- have we already discussed this? My wedding was the 30th July last year too.

Poppy, no I never knew that! We are anniversary twins :) How's the bubba doing? Have you arranged to have an early scan? I have been so out of the loop while on holiday!

Bumpblue: How are you doing this cycle? Testing? I'm sorry for the loss of your mother. That must be so hard. I lost my little brother this past October, he was 15. That was so hard... :hugs:

30! Yay! I'll be 29 on June 27!

While we are at it... Do I have any anniversary buddies in here? My anniversary is November 19th!

I'm a June birthday too, June 19th :happydance:

How is everyone this morning? x x x

Oohhhhhh all we need is someone to have a birthday on the 25th and we have 4 consecutive birthdays!! YAY!!!

So sorry for your loss of your mother and for the loss of your brother MrsDuck :-( so hard to lose someone so close to you...........

Mrs Duck i think it may be the progestrone making us tired, someone told me that afetr OV theres quite a bit left around and sometimes gives you PG symptoms, thank God for that i thought i was going loopy lol!! my CM has dried up so i dont think im in this month! xxx

Poppy, no I never knew that! We are anniversary twins :) How's the bubba doing? Have you arranged to have an early scan? I have been so out of the loop while on holiday!

I'm having a private scan in sat. So nervous as I think all my symptoms have gone :-(

Aw poppy I'm sure u will be fine Hun...xx
Cath u might not be out..

Afm I had a bit of spotting when I wiped earlier I'm now thinking I'm out and af will be coming soon cos I think 12dpo is late for implantation we'll I think I'm 12 dpo...:(

I don't technically have an anniversary yet as I'm not married but he asked me out on Christmas day, then a year later Christmas day was the day my last AF started before my pregnancy so was technically the first day of my pregnancy!! And my birthday was Sunday, and also the start of AF so fingers crossed it will also be the first day of my new pregnancy!!!

Anyone testing today or soon??

Gl for sat poppy, I'm sure it will all be fine hun, they say you normally start to feel better as the weeks go on so maybe that's why it feels like pg symptoms are going xxxxx

I just read tht implantation bleeding is the last stage of the egg planting so I can only hope. I think If I'm not pg by aug I'm going to my dr..x

got everything x for you hun, your symptoms seemd so pos, im hoping its a late implantation xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->