Lucky thread

OI hope so tht or I'm a crazy lady with strange bumpy nipples now :(

hahahaha and you dont want be like that lol! i had them last month! OH noticed them first i think it was from the hormone left after the MC, i really hope you get your :bfp: hun xxx

I'm having a private scan in sat. So nervous as I think all my symptoms have gone :-(

Awww hun I am sure everything is going beautifully! It is probably just nerves for the scan making you doubt things. Honestly, I am praying for your bean and hope to hear good news on Saturday! :hugs:

Sounds like a very good sign mrs duck FX'd for you!!

Has anyone heard Ed Sheerans new song? I was having a drink in my local club and it came on tv, now I didnt see the title but knew straight away what it was about....it's called Small Bump and it's such a lovely song. Especially as its written and performed by a man, nice to hear their side of the story xxx

thats my favourite song!! like you say its refreshing to get a mans side of the emotions when it comes to miscarriage especially in a song xx

Yeah I saw the video on tv and I couldn't actually hear the words at first, and it's just Ed Sheeran sat in a hospital waiting room and I just knew what the song was about! So I googled the lyrics and they are really beautiful, I immediately downloaded the song off iTunes! It's so well written and i like to think that's what my oh would say if he was more articulate. He's a man of few words my oh, and an ex-boxer too so doesn't like to show his emotions, makes him "less manly" apparently. But even he said the song was lovely!

[I'm having a private scan in sat. So nervous as I think all my symptoms have gone :-([/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed for you Poppy! With me, my symtoms come in waves. Some days they are really bad, and some days they aren't really noticeable so its not definitely a bad thing for you.

ohhh figners crossed it will work hun! I hope we all get our BFPs this month, iv only been TTC since October, had 1 MC, last month i was desperate to get pregnant now this month i feel really calm about it all.....................so weird xxx

I could have wrote that!!!

Whoa... It's getting very exciting in here! Cramps are a great sign, had them with DD. Increased CM is also a very good sign, had that with little dragon.

Cheryl: Fingers crossed its just to early. I'm hoping the hint of the line, was the start of your BFP! When will you :test: again? :hugs:

Cath: My birthday is June 27... Yay for June Babies! It would be so nice seeing a HB for your birthday! :) Fatigue is a good start to the 2ww. :hugs:

Dani: I was just thinking about you! When is O supposed to be here? I'm hoping June is the month for your BFP! :)

My bday is June 26th! I think this call for a bnb birthday party :winkwink:

That is my DS's Bday!!!! :)

My DD loves Ed Sheeran, like actually obsessed, its her first crush! She went to a gig with her dad this year and loved every minute! she is only 6 LOL

My first anniversary is this July, 19th. DH told me the gift he got me yday and I cried. When we went to Florida it was with money my Granda left us in his will. When we were there DH sneaked off and picked me a fresh water pearl from an oyster. He is having it made into a ring. He ended up telling me cos he wanted help designing it and also he knows I have my mum and dads engagement ring (no longer married) so asked if I wanted to incorporate the stones. I was so shocked as he is not romantic EVER!!

But now I have to think of something to get him... hard!!!

Dani is that how you feel? I dont know if its this weather or what but i honestly feel like saying 'oh well if AF shows theres always next month!' when we first TTC back in October i was constantly symptom spotting and taking tests and when i did cv in March i didnt think about it at all and only done a test when AF was late by 3 days. Fed up of symptom spotting and counting down the days, i think after this month ill just use OPKS and not get obsessed xxx

My DD loves Ed Sheeran, like actually obsessed, its her first crush! She went to a gig with her dad this year and loved every minute! she is only 6 LOL

My first anniversary is this July, 19th. DH told me the gift he got me yday and I cried. When we went to Florida it was with money my Granda left us in his will. When we were there DH sneaked off and picked me a fresh water pearl from an oyster. He is having it made into a ring. He ended up telling me cos he wanted help designing it and also he knows I have my mum and dads engagement ring (no longer married) so asked if I wanted to incorporate the stones. I was so shocked as he is not romantic EVER!!

My DH and i are coming up to our 15th wedding anniversary and have been together for nearly 24 years - he usually gets me flowers, but i don`t get him anything!!!!

One year for his birthday i bought him a flying lesson!

OMG Dani that is amazing!!!!!! xxx

I know I am still emotional about it, I think it was the clomid hormones LOL

Well he wants to bungee jump and wants a beetle (cant afford a car) so I was thinking how about a boudoir shoot on and in a beetle for him, can make a mini calendar or something?!? Saucy! First one is paper after all!

Cath I just said to my friend before I read your post that initially after the MC I was desperate to get pg and now the more time that passes I am more relaxed and actually consider not TTC but not preventing... I know my OCD would kick in around O though haha!

I think I get more scared too of being pg than I was at first. It's like I have accepted I am not pg and won't be for a while, so a BFP will be a nice surprise should I get one x

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dani!!!! I think DH would love it and like you said the 1st year is paper so a calander/picture would be a great idea!!! if hes into helicopters or anything like that there was a voucher on WOWza (Like Groupon) for a 4hr helicopter ride for £139, includes taking off etc?!

I think that might be true, we are afraid of getting pregnant again after what has happened etc? i hink NTNP will be the way for me next month but im like you, as soon as O come ill be marching OH to the bedroom lol! xxx

Marlee how are things with you and OH now? xxx

Thanks for asking Cath :) Things are very difficult. I am trying to maintain contact as I think it will be easier once the baby arrives but its tough. 1 day at a time

Are you still just taking a break or are you not together at all, i know it must be really hard for you hun but atleast you got this pregnancy to focus on and get yourself through it all xxxx

Right now we are not together at all which is very tough but you are right - I am trying to focus on this pregnancy and stay possitive. I go for my next scan in less than a week and I will get a better idea of how far along I am and all that fun stuff

Maybe you will get back after a break hun, a break clears the air! this pregnancy will def take your mind off things!!! How are you and your friend aswell? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->