Lucky thread

Big hugs to everyone :hugs:

My POAS addiction is getting worse, ov tests are no longer satisfying me so I sent OH out to buy me a pack of FRERs, because if I did ov when I think I did and was lucky and was successful this cycle then a FRER might possibly show something (and I do admit to really loving the whole is there a line, looking under every light to see something thing), and what did he bring back... a pack of digi's :dohh: so obviously I had to use one and got the expected not pregnant :(

Feeling crampy today, OH has just gone out to get my FRERs (he was so apologetic last night when he saw how upset I was that he got the wrong test, poor thing, my emotions are all over the place at the moment) I've been holding in my pee all morning so I can have a nice sample to dip my FRER in.

Love and babydust to all you lovely ladies :dust: x x x

Tawn im using opks as i fell pregnant the 1st time i usde them in jan so u defo need to get them... aw fingers x poppy you hav caught ur eggy.. leinzlove thts great if u are about to o let me kno as soon as u do ur test... mines are still faint lines and i also hav loads of cm from friday im going to do a second opk later on to test at a different time so im hoping it will be a bit darker... me and hubby did it friday night missed last night cos he was too tired but will defo be doin it tonight and tomoro...x

wiggler fingers crossed u get ur BFP..XXX

I can't wait for this afternoons test. I'm sure she's here. I have abundant EWCM and cervix is so soft... I can't even find it.

On CD 21 & 22, OPK's were nearly positive, then they returned to faint. And my CM went from EWCM to creamy.

We have BD lined up great! BD: CD 18,19,22,23,24,25,27...

Cheryl, I hope we both get rainbows! :happydance:

Thanks Leinzlove, I am so sorry for all of your losses as well but feel lucky to have found this thread and all the supportive (and hopefully lucky!) ladies on it! :hugs:

Good luck Mighty Mum! I am crossing my fingers it is just too early for your BFP but it is on its way! How many DPO are you?

Cheryl & Poppy do you use OPKs? I am wondering whether I should get some to try and increase our chances the first month post-m/c

I'm on cd30.
I had egcm on mon and dark lines on opk's mon and tues but not quite positive. I only got them in the post on monday so im hoping I would have had a positive opk on sun. Either that or I didn't ovulate.

If I did ovulate in not convinced I caught the egg anyway.

I'm on CD 27 and I believe I'm O'ing! I went to bathroom wiped and I'm loaded with EWCM. My opk yesterday was faint negative. I can't wait until this afternoon to see if its positive. Looks like body geared to O, didn't and is giving it another go.

I also had two days of nearly positive with EWCM. Then CM went to creamy and the opk to faints... Until this morning... I wish I could O test now, but I used bathroom just before I wiped.

I hope you all O and get BFPS this cycle! Come on Christmas Babies!

I can't wait for this afternoons test. I'm sure she's here. I have abundant EWCM and cervix is so soft... I can't even find it.

On CD 21 & 22, OPK's were nearly positive, then they returned to faint. And my CM went from EWCM to creamy.

We have BD lined up great! BD: CD 18,19,22,23,24,25,27...

Cheryl, I hope we both get rainbows! :happydance:

What time do u do ur test??

Afternoon, Like 7 hrs from now. It's killing me. I want to take one now. But, I'm afraid it'll be a diluted negative.

Afternoon, Like 7 hrs from now. It's killing me. I want to take one now. But, I'm afraid it'll be a diluted negative.

sorry to sound stupid but what does EWCM mean... ive really struggled working all these letters out lol...x:blush:

Egg white Cervical Mucus. But, I caved and took O test and Negative... GRRR! I'm finding it hard to stay positive. I wish O would hurry up and get here. Blah!

Egg white Cervical Mucus. But, I caved and took O test and Negative... GRRR! I'm finding it hard to stay positive. I wish O would hurry up and get here. Blah!

Me too just did another one and it was neg too.. losing all hope il be shocked if a see another +opk im just going to try and forget about it and just do a test a day what will happen will happen... good luck keep me posted on wot happens with u...:hugs:

Oh ladies, what a lot of testing you've all been doing since I was online last!! Dying for one of you to join me with another BFP.
14dpo for me today and I got a 2-3wks on a clearblue digital. I didn't get this til 19dpo last pregnancy then never got up to a 3+ weeks even by 7wks when I mc. That was why I was worrying in the week or so leading up to it. I know digi conception dates aren't spot on but I thought they should have been changing.
So this time seems my hormones are increasing faster! Hopefully a good sign?? Xx

I'm happy to hear toothfairy!!:happydance:

Leinzlove I hope that o is indeed on the horizon or that u already I'd and all that cm is a sign for a bfp!!

Afm I'm 9 dpo thirsty bloated and big painful boobies..oh and bfn :(

BFN :( I thought I saw a hint of something, but I hink its just the antibody strip, its gone now that the test has dried :( Ov tests are very much negative :(

I sent OH for a few pack of superdrug cheapo tests as they are meant to be really good, and he came back with more bloody digi preggy tests. So now I have to shell out MORE money for normal tests :dohh: I'm going to preggy tests and ov test every day until I get a positive on one or AF comes.

Oh flower!! Maybe it wasn't an Evap? They are supposed to come AFTER the test dries not before!? Was it an IC? Try Asda own tests. I find them better than frer or SuperDrug. But they definitely do fade a little after they show bfp, it kinda shows again once they dry. Poor hubby! Bet you could strangle him!!!

It was a FRER, I keep thinking maybe it might be something, but its still kind of early (if I did ov when I think I did - if at all). We don't have an ASDA round here, or I would go, nice and cheap :D I'm not using Tesco tests again, they are awful, on Tuesday I am buying a load of IC tests, I'll go bankrupt using a FRER every day LOL.

I really could strangle him, but I know he is just being his usual silly self.

I always have a stash of ics, just incase, I'm loopy! I hope it's just too early and u get bfp tomo x

I don't think tesco are very sensitive at all. Stick with the IC and frer then digi when you get your bfp flower! I spend a fortune! I'm still testing at least twice a day with a variety of tests. Sometimes 2 at a time!!!

If I ovulated- I think I'm between 8-6 dpo. My cm has got really thick and creamy but there is loads of it and my cervix is quite low. Do you think this means anything?

Poppy I had loads of thick cm this time. My best symptom before bfp everytime has been hot flushes! Especially through night and in morning. You still waiting to test?

I tested today but it was bfn but it's proberbly too early anyway. Now iv started I will prob just keep testing every day until af comes now

Toothfairy 29:
Oh ladies, what a lot of testing you've all been doing since I was online last!! Dying for one of you to join me with another BFP.
14dpo for me today and I got a 2-3wks on a clearblue digital. I didn't get this til 19dpo last pregnancy then never got up to a 3+ weeks even by 7wks when I mc. That was why I was worrying in the week or so leading up to it. I know digi conception dates aren't spot on but I thought they should have been changing.
So this time seems my hormones are increasing faster! Hopefully a good sign?? Xx

I'm glad to hear that your hcg is going up :happydance:

Tawn:
Hi Ladies! I just spent about an hour reading through every post on this thread, so I hope it's not weird to say I feel like I know you all already!

Welcome Tawn!

Leinzlove:

It may just take another day or two before it becomes positive and the little eggy makes an appearence!
______

I think I'm driving myself mad. I'm only 5po and I've almost convinced myself since 3dpo that I'm pregnant. Stupid I know, its waaaay too soon, probably not even possible to have implanted yet even if I am! I think I just want it so bad that I'm reading into my body more then I should let myself. I'm setting myself up for disapointment:cry: I've been crampy everyday since O which is not normal for me. Not even when I was preg. When I got pregnant I was crampy the day after O, and then not again til a week later, and it was every other day, not everyday. And my lower abdomen just feels funny. I'm gonna be smackin myself later for letting myself think tooo much:dohh:! Not gonna be testing anytime soon, will probably wait at least a week. At least thats what I'm telling myself lol lol

Shellie..... Waiting a week eh??? Hmm we'll see!! Cramping is a very good sign. I'm still feeling like af is about to start. Lots of little sharp nipping pains too which are worrying me but I suppose there's nothing I can do even if it's a bad sign. This is gonna be a long worrying 8 months if I make it thru!
Can't wait for more updates over this next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->