Lucky thread

My friend is finally on the waiting list for IVF. Appearently the wait here where I live is about 1 - 2 months so she is hoping to start in June or July. We got together on Sunday and talked about that - I never brought up my pregnancy and neither did she. I am praying that she is successful the first round of IVF. I think it will make my pregnancy so much easier on her.

Wow there are so many birthdays and anniversaries in the next couple of months.

Dani that is so sweet what a lovely thing to do

Marlee I hope everything works out for you

Afm still lots of cm today, I'm cd 21 the longest cycle I've had since mmc has been 23 days so af could show up any time now......please witch stay away

Aw marlee hope u get things sorted..

Well ladies I'm on cd 27 11dpo and I think af will be here by tomoro loads of backache cramps and so bloated..:(

Dani: That is so very sweet about DH and the pearl! :)

Cheryl: NOOO! The :witch: just can't show her ugly face. I still hope you see BFP! :hugs: And it's not taking until August!

Cathy: I hear you about the just OPK next month or NTNP. However, you won't need to do either because you are just days away from finding out you're pregnant! :)

Wiggler: Good to see you, hun? Have you tested or getting close to? Any 2ww symptom spotting? Yay for the June birthday. Send me some extra special luck, as thats the day for my first scan. :hugs:

Poppy: Try to stay positive. As I know that being PAL is scary at times. I can't stop the nightmares that I MC'd again. They are awful. I'm excited about seeing pics and hearing nothing but good news on Saturday. Symptoms do come and go, so don't let that be worriesome. :hugs:

Marlee: Yay for your scan in less than a week also. I wish things were going better for you and OH. :hugs:

Duck: Fingerscrossed that the :witch: isn't about to show her ugly face. What short cycles you have! That must be very nice. :)

Aw Cheryl I really hope it's not AF but I felt the same Saturday and witch showed on Sunday, but don't give up hope, pg symptoms are very similar! Could be a late implanter.

Marlee, I'm so sorry it's rough on you at the mo with your partner. It must be hard but keep focusing on that beautiful baby you are growing and everything will work out for the best hun.

Mrs duck, FX'd Hun, can't wait to see your BFP soon!!

Who's testing again soon.....I'm becoming obsessed!! I need a BFP fix lol!!!

AFM, it's cd4 and I'm already gearing up to start opk's on cd6 lol!! AF has gone yay, which means they seem to be back to normal. I am soooo lucky coz AF only lasts 3 days for me. Even dtd today (sorry tmi) and it was great to really feel back to normal after the miscarriage.

Mrs duck your so cute,than you :) having a few slight cramps on my right hand side this evening :) xxx

Oh and dani, that really is the most romantically amazing thing I have ever heard!! What a sweetheart your dh is!

Leinzlove - hope its all going on with your sticky bean, any ms? When's your next scan?

Poppy - thinking of you for Saturday, I'm sure it will all be great and that little bean will be gorgeous and have a good strong hb!

Wiggler - how are things looking now? Any sign of O? Has everything been given the all clear?

Anyone who I haven't mentioned I'm sorry!! It's so hard to keep track of everyone!!

Oohhhh really?! I'm either 3 or 5 dpo,its not that bad just as I'm lying in bed I'm feeling them :) xxx

Bailey: I'm so happy to hear how positive you are. You are getting close to watching for O. I hope she gets here earlier and you get the June BFP! :hugs:

Thanks, I'm hoping my bean is sticking tightly. MS spells mainly at night, vivid dreams, sore boobs, frequent urination... Not to bad. My first scan is June 19. I'll be 8w3d.

Cheryl you aren't out yet, hopefully it's pg symptoms you are feeling

Thank you leinzlove, my cycles used to be 31days before my mc but don't seem to be able to get anywhere near it now

Thank you baileybubs I am wishing the days away so that I can test, I'm glad af has finished for you and you can get baby dancing

Ooooh leinzlove 19 June isn't far away I can't wait to see the pics

I wish I'm just gearing up tht I'm out now and l be on cycle 2 after mc.
When u testing mrs duck?x

I will try to wait til Monday but might cave over the weekend if af doesn't show before

As you are already testing haha when is your next poas fix cath?

Leinzlove - I'm just hoping my positivity isn't getting too irritating! I know that people have down days and it can be annoying to have someone always being peppy and too excitable but I really do feel positive this month!

Cath - I read that at about 3 to 5 dpo the egg will be being pushed down the Fallopian tube and that could cause cramps.....FX'd!!

Duck: Sorry, I was thinking 23 day cycles were a good thing. I guess that would depend on your LP. But, it could be atleast 10 days and 23 day cycles would be long enough to fall pg. Are you Oing CD10-CD13?

Bailey: Nothing wrong with being positive... It's good to be happy! Unfortunatley it's not always easy.

Cheryl: Dang stupid :witch: for showing her ugly face! :hugs: I'm hoping its a June BFP for you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->