Lucky thread

Haha bailey had better eat up fast from now on :)

Omg I'm glad I'm sitting down, flowers!!! What did he do haha

Haha I think it was after my meltdown on Thursday when I had that really bad day and couldn't stop crying. Think he thought it was all his fault coz I said he didn't help me enough and I feel like he forgets I'm pregnant lol. Plus he seems to be really enjoying these days when he's got Emilia and I'm working so he's been going out and getting bits of food I like from the market and stuff, it's nice to reverse the roles for a change. Now only if he could be pregnant instead of me then I wouldn't have the fatigue, hormones and constipation haha!!!

Oh and cupcake still no movement yet, I felt a little bit of gas bubbles but not much. Although I do know my placenta is at the back coz I was told at my scan so hopefully will feel something soon!

Wow he's a changed man :) I know what you mean, I want to strap a bowling ball to hubby's belly and get him to continue with the DIY as normal, I was shattered climbing up and down the stepladder painting.

Did you see dani's post about the gummy bears? There's your remedy for pregnancy constipation :) a mc flurry always does it for me ;)

Hopefully you will start feeling flutters soon, I think I started feeling them around week 15

Ahahaha yeah I should try them gummy bears! They sound bloody dangerous don't they lol? Ah yeah ice cream doesn't agree with you does it? I tried eating lots of fruit and lots of water but still no go (lol!) but then yesterday and today it's been so painful! I had bleeding but I know it was from behind (sorry tmi!!) so I need to go to doctors on Monday. Can't believe it's so bad so early on this time! Mind you they do say everything starts earlier second time round.

And I reckon you should do that to hubby! They just don't get it do they?! Did you say you were up and down a ladder???!! Mrs d!!! And can't believe your hubby let you!! Tut tut!

Oh no you poor thing, the blood is probably from the straining, I hope you don't get piles :/ you're right to go to the drs though, just to be on the safe side xx

It wasn't a ladder as such, just a low level step so that I could reach the ceiling with the roller

I've just bought one of those daily deal things, t-bar highlights and cut and blow dry for £27.50, it was too good a deal to pass up :)

Yeah well I had a fissure after having Emilia and it bled every time for about a month after birth, I think its just that opened up again. Hoping not to make it worse so need something to help I think.

Hmmm still be careful on a step mrs d, although I;m not one to talk I stood on a chair at work the other day. There was still tinsel up on a shelf and it was doing my head in that noone had taken it down! Then I got shouted at for endangering myself and I pointed out that if everyone else hadnt been so lazy I wouldnt have had to lol.

Oooh that does sound like a good deal! Well done mrs d! I had my hair cut really short a few weeks ago so need to keep on top of it now, got my next appointment in 2 weeks. Love it like this now, feel much less frumpy lol

Aw I hope that's all it is xx

I think I've used muscles in my belly and back that I don't normally use painting yesterday :( I think I need a rest day today

I know it's so frustrating having to get others to do things for you

I'm thinking that the last thing I'm going to feel like doing once baby is here is my hair each day, so I don't want it so short that I can't put it up. My hair looks better without a fringe if its down, but I really need a fringe if its put up so I have a dilemma?? My hair doesn't grow that quickly so it takes me forever to grow it out again

Mrs d in a way I regret having a style that requires blow drying but I've become extremely lazy with washing it and now it's just twice a week! How short are you going,?

I'm sick with a tummy bug today, hate not being able to snuggle Zach as I don't want him to catch it :( x

Hi cupcake

I think I'm just going to have a couple of inches off as its less work when it's longer, I just can't decide on the fringe??

My hair is quite greasy so I can only get away with washing every other day, but if I have a fringe cut then I can just wash the fringe and tie it back ;) hmm dilemmas haha

Aw poor you but I don't blame you, the last thing you want is to be looking after a sick baby when you are sick yourself :(

Oh I'm sorry you are sick cupcake, seems like everyone has been getting a stomach bug at the mo.

I'm gonna make those brownies tomorrow and put raspberries in them mmmmmmmm

Mrs d I actually find it better having it shorter because it forces me to do something with it, but I do admit that when Emilia was newborn it was far easier to just tie back. Personally I say no fringe then all of it can just go tied back, that's what I did for the first 5 months lol!
But now having to style it makes me feel more human again haha!

Thanks for the hair advice ladies :) now I need to join the queue for when they can fit me in :/

Mmm raspberries in it sounds yum, I've just measured everything out to cook later, I'm using mini rolos in mine for the chocolate :)

Nice, is it a roast? I saw your FB post asking where is baby friendly ;)

Ooh I've made with rolos before it's yummy! I've broken up Oreos and out them in to before, scrummy.

Bailey we had raspberries on the side the other day with ice cream. Yum!!

Yeah we went for a Sunday roast but it wasn't amazing. My lamb shank was nice but the veg was all over cooked. Emilia had some homemade fish goujons and homemade chips though but the little monkey kept throwing them everywhere!

Df just went and got himself beers and I said "oh yeah and what do I get eh?" He's come back with non alcoholic wine! Bless him he's trying but non-alcoholic wine sucks!!! I'd rather he had bought me chocolate tbh!

Cupcake I think it was your pic of the brownies that made me want some lol! They looked yummy!

Boo for a pants roast :) aw bless your df he does sound like he's really trying at long last haha I'd rather have the chocolate than the non alcoholic wine too ;)

My brownies are in the oven he he, it seems naughty as its only going to be me that eats them :)

Eurgh god it's a Riesling alcohol free wine too!! I only drink dry wine so I bet I hate this! If only he'd bought me a big bar of chocolate and I'd have all the ingredients to make the brownies too lol!!

Mmmmm you'll have to just tell me how good yours taste mrs d!

God that's going to be sweet wine :/

I only just caught my brownies before they turned to cake, they are slightly over but still slightly soggy. There's me thinking I'll be the only one eating them (hubby wasn't keen last time I made them) he's currently snaffling them down like its the only thing in the house to eat. I think I'd better get the dinner on while there are still some left ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->