Lucky thread

Eeek move them away from him quick lol!!

It tastes like very sweet grape juice, not as awful as I thought but don't think I'll have more than a glass. Bless him he tries!

Hey ladies

Ttc I'm so sorry about ur bfn and tht your not getting any meds this month. I really can't wait till u get ur rainbow Hun...x

Bailey I'm sorry u have been upset Hun.. I think the teething is a hard phase especially when ur pregnant and tired. Thts good ur df is trying to help tho..x

Cupcake thts good Zach rolling, ur dessert looked amazing the other day on fb wish I cud bake, when are u due to go back to work?x

Mrs d thts a great deal for ur hair yip I say keep it long so u can throw it back. I never washed my hair for a wk when I had Leo. X

Amy how is Emily doing? Not long till her birthday?x

Well Afm I'm suffering from thrush I read it's very common in pregnancy but omg its itchy as hell... Leo's doing good teething he's got 4 at the too and 2 at the bottom we hav stopped him having a morning nap now so he now sleeps 7 till 8 or 9 then we put him down 12.30 till 2.30 he's been great we always try to be home for his lunch time nap thts a bit of a nitemare but it's working for us.

Aw Cheryl you poor thing :hugs: are you able to use creams/take anything or is it a case of smother on the yoghurt?

Wow Leo has lots of teeth already and well done on the sleeping routine :) I will be asking for tips :)

I seem to keep missing things posted on fb cupcakes bake?? Leo's hair??

Thanks for the hair advice :) I haven't washed my hair since Friday and its now only fit for tying up :/

Aw I'm going to call the midwife tomoro and ask wot I can use feel like I'm on fire lol.. Yeah he's doin good his sleep routine just happened almost over nite aw his hair is wild always sticking straight up lol.

How long are u taking off mrs d?xx

I agree yoghurt is a good natural remedy for thrush Hun!

That's so good about Leo's naps Cheryl. Emilia wakes at 6am (no matter what I try she still does) so by 8.30am she's having a nap til about 10-10.30 then has to have another nap about 1-2pm otherwise she's sooooo cranky! Then she goes to bed at 6pm. It's a pain always having to make sure we are home for her naps, unless we are going to be in the car for more than 15 mins and she'll sleep then. I hate working everything around the naps but she's so much happier in the long run so needs must!

Have you got any names yet Cheryl?

Mrs d how's the brownies?

I'm not sure how long I'll take off, depends how quickly we get short of cash with all our house renovations :/ or if I get cabin fever first haha

Aw you poor thing, I didn't realise that you weren't using anything at the mo, go get some yoghurt, that can't harm

Aw he is so photogenic, you must have so many lovely pics of him

Brownies are good thanks bailey, we've eaten so many of them already though ooops :/

Morning ladies, how are we all today?

I hope you are ok ttc.

Leinz how was Zoelas birthday party?

Amy how is Emily doing? Miss you on here! Hope you are all well

Cupcake how is Zach sleeping? Are you still not seeing signs of a regression? Hopefully he won't have one!

Mrs d how's your little girl doing? Is there a time of day when she's most active? I can't wait for that with little pumpkin, I missed it when Emilia was born.

Cheryl how are you and your little ones? I do love your pics of Leo's hair, it's awesome! Not long til your gender scan is it? I can't wait til mine, I can't wait to get all Emilia's newborn clothes out and either just wash them all or sort out the gender neutral stuff lol!

Sath I don't know if you still read this thread but I hope you are ok.

And espero my thoughts are still with you after your loss, I hope that you come back to us soon when you feel better.

Hanging in there...trying to look forward to this cycle even though a natural one...

Aw I kno bailey it's hard working round the naps so far we hav Sophia for a girl but can't agree on boy names Oliver is the only one we both like but don't love..x

Aw mrs d cabin fever kicked in with me lol the key is out every day xx

Ttc I hope u get ur BFP then this month xx

Haha mrs d when you're off you'll find all sorts of excuses to get out!

Were off for a walk on the seafront in a bit, can't wait for some fresh air after being stuck in yesterday.

Ttc I really hope you get your bfp soon Hun, you deserve it so much xx

How was your seaside walk yesterday cupcake?

I hope everyone is having a good day :)

It was lovely mrs d! Nothing makes a baby sleep as well as sea air so lots of that for your little princess and she'll sleep like a log! We've been swimming today to and he was zonked tonight. He can swim underwater a little bit now and has learned to kick his legs! It's amazing really!

How are you doing?

Bailey it's a shame you don't live closer my SIL is selling an immaculate condition double pushchair :(

My parents have just been down your way visiting my Aunty too cupcake doh. I'm sure we'll find one though.

Eurgh gosh this teething is really getting to me now!! She's woke up 3 times now and this time won't settle! Df is up trying to settle her but I was just about to go to bed! And I know this won't be the last time she wakes. I know we are lucky coz she normally sleeps so well but it's the constant screaming I can't handle!

Yay for Zach kicking his legs underwater though! Well done Zach! Bet he sleeps really well tonight.

Can she have some more calpol? Have you thought about the amber? It's not expensive and it might work for her!

I keep forgetting to get an amber bracelet. She was crying til about 12.30 then woke up for the day at 5.30, I can see later today being fun! But I'm at the hospital at 2 then at work at 5!
She's mega runny nose now so think she has a cold to boot!

And I've just had a mega attack of IBS, thought I was gonna throw up and went all hot and sweaty! Wasn't nice! But I can't for the life of my figure out what I ate yesterday that would have caused it!

How's everyone else's day going? A little better I hope lol!

Try it it might help. Nothing to lose they're only cheap.

Oh no do you think the ibs might be stress to?

Are you seeing the consultant re your vbac today?

Yeah it's possible the IBS is stress related, it was hard last night with her screaming. I was worried it might be the brownies noooooooo lol!!

Yeah it's the consultant today. I'm not sure what reason I've been sent to the consultant or whether it's all of them, the raised BMI (coz I'm apparently obese!), my suspected pre-eclampsia and raised BP last time or coz I had a c section last time. I guess I'll see! I'm actually guessing it's at the hospital coz they booked it for me and wrote it on my pregnancy notes but didn't actually say where it was!

Well I wouldn't say my consultant appointment was a waste of time, but he didn't tell me anything I didn't know. Basically told me risks possible with raised BMI but said as mines only just over 30 they aren't too concerned, again it just felt like they were saying stuff coz they have to for legal reasons and stuff. Also will monitor my BP but then didn't say I should have any extra MW appointments. He did say that I don't have to have an epidural like the MW told me, he said if I don't want one that's fine but will need to go in as soon as labour starts and be very closely monitored. Also i said I don't want induction and that's fine I can have a planned c section at 41+6 (ish) if I haven't naturally gone into labour or if there's a reason baby needs to come early it can be c section. So all that's great that's what I wanted to hear! And he also mentioned that because I managed to get to 10cm and pushing last time that's good coz more chances of being able to do it this time so basically he said my body has shown it can do it but if I'm in labour and not progressing they wouldn't leave me it would mean c section.

So all good! Just gotta hope all goes well rest of pregnancy and baby doesn't end up breech lol!

Why were you told you had to have an epidural?! Incase they had to rush you to theatre?

We went to a taster for baby sensory today, was good but not sure it's worth £7 a session?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"