Lucky thread

Glad the consultant went quite well today but boo for your ibs flare :( and emilias teething :(

Yay for zach trying to roll over and sensory class, but ouch £7!!

Yeah cupcake that's what the MW said coz she said that I had to have an epidural in case I had to go to theatre but the consultant said no I don't, which is good. I may want one anyway but I didn't like being told that I have to have one! I'd rather be able to move a bit!

I agree with mrs d £7 a session ouch!!

An epidural scares me more than actually giving birth haha

Work is pants but nothing new there haha apart from that all is good :)

We are off to the uk for the weekend tomorrow SHOPPING!! :)

My aunt came around with a bath robe similar to the one Emilia is wearing in your avatar and she had crochet a pink hat, cardigan and blanket, so I'm definitely in big trouble if baby pops out with a willy :)

Ah the epidural was ok really mrs d, I didn't even feel them put it in to be honest. I just didn't like not being able to move and I'm sure it slowed down my progress.

Oooh shopping yay!!!! Make sure you go to asda for the baby event that's on at the mo lol!

Yes there's a baby event on at asda and tesco I think :)

Hehehe I kept saying that too with all the pink everyone kept buying! I'm sure your baby is a girl, they don't tend to even mention a gender unless they are pretty sure.

It's not the pain it's the fact it goes in the spine eeek!

Oh why I had asda ones on my list, I think cupcake recommended them??

Yeah I don't like that thought either about the spine but if I have a c section I have to have a spinal anyway so I'd rather attempt to vbac with no drugs first then have epidural if needs be. Last time I was in so much pain I just didn't give 2 hoots lol!

Sainsburys Muslims and asdas pads. Where shall I get disposable knickers from? I can't find any anywhere here

But if you don't have an epidural, if they need to do an emergency cesarean will they have to do it under general?

Sorry I misread your post, I thought it said don't get :/

People keep telling me not to bother with a baby bath, what do you reckon?

Oh no deffo get them, they are the best. Need to get some myself and some of the asda stretch mark cream. It might not stop them but it smells lush lol!

I actually used my baby bath for her until she was 4 months. For a while I had her in the bath with me when she went through a phase of hating baths but as I was on my own in the evenings I found it too hard to get in and out with her so went back to using the baby bath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->