Lucky thread

the top is right and left is bottom lol the pic was meant to be the other way around i think the yop one looks sarker s it was concentrated wee but ive got 3 like the bottom one today so far i deffo think its pos

HI ladies!! Congratulations Wriggler I hope the third time is a charm!! Lucky you have no problems getting preggers whatsoever :hugs:!!
Congrats to you cheryl I hope everything is fine and your bean is sticking ecerything is crossed for you dear.
Happy 2ww to bumpblues everyone else I may have missed that is in the dreaded 2ww!!
AFM the bitch showed on friday with vengence!! I am sad but relieved!! This 2ww was awful for me I got so many shadow lines on ic's I was driving myself insane :cry: and to be honest I am just kinda happy that all that obsessing and questioning is over! I have been thinking that if fall comes without a bfp I would talk to my doctor about clomid..I can't help but think there has to be something wrong with one of us because it took 9 months to have a mc and I am now going on my 4th cycle post mc and still nothing is happening! My sister mentioned she is willing to be a surogate and I am very much so considering this idea!
Well till next time ladies I love you all and am so thankful to have you!!

Welcome back too scared, sorry it's been so hard for you recently I hope you are doing ok.

Bumpblues, I wish I could help with opk's but I don't even get faint ones!!

Heys girls its been a while but congrats to bfps!!!!! Im waitin for my second cycle since my mc in march...im due june 5th or 6th so we will see. I dot have ay symptoms of af or pg..humm:( it will happen whe its meant to i guess. Still using my softcups and opks but not obsessing too much anymore. But good luck keep those bfps coming!! Baby dust to u guys!

Grrrr I am so over this TWW! I am 10 or 11 DPO and the only symptom I have been having is AF type cramps at about 5/6dpo and cramps or twinges pretty consistently every day since then to now. I've never had cramping in the TWW before (only have cramping right before AF) so of course it is making me symptom spot which is driving me mad! Oh and I am absolutely exhausted, taken midday naps yesterday and today but that could just be normal not getting enough sleep tiredness.

I tested yesterday morning at either 9 or 10dpo and it was stark negative. Now I am trying desperately to hold off a few more days to test again so that I can just get it all over with either way. I had a cry today about it though, just wishing I were still pregnant and thinking about how far along I would have been by now. AF or BFP--whatever it is going to be I just hope it hurries up!

/rant over :haha:

Aw Tawn - the whole symptom spotting sucks. My symptoms now are insanely strong, BUT in the first 7 weeks, all I had was tiredness. There is no way I would have known I was pregnant before missing AF. Fingers crossed that you get your BFP soon!

:hugs: tawn, i really hope this is your month. maybe you implanted late.

I feel like I've been gone forever! So much good news I've missed!

Wiggler!!! Big congrats and hugs
Cheryl!!! I am so excited to hear the great news. Congrats!!

Cheryl: I hope you are okay! And I hope you are about to update us with good news. :hugs:

Tawn: Its still to early. I'm hoping to read about your BFP update like tomorrow. :hugs:

Anyone testing soon? Cathgibbs? Duck?

Yeah for o blue bumps..
Tawn it cud be early I had cramps all the way through my 2ww and got my BFP.
Cath how u holding up testing?
Marlee gd luck for today..
Courtney there is always next time.
NesSAH no good news for me test was stark white today so it has defo been a early mc... I willnever test again unless I'm 2wks late.. I'm hoping my dr will do tests on me as I now think having 2 mc means I can't hav children.... So cd3 again hoping for third time lucky. Xxxxx

Woohoo wiggler so happy for you. Your third time WILL be lucky!

Toothfairy- I'm so pleased for u that everything is going so well. I hope it all goes well for me too

How r u doing cheryl?

Tawn- ur not out yet!

Cheryl tested today bfn don't think having 2 mc means you can't have any,my mother had 4 before me hun xxxx hope your ok xxx

Not good, going to take a break from Bnb for a while spk to yous soon ladies. Xxxx

Cheryl: I'm so sorry, hun! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I definitley don't think this means you can't have children. Cry, kick, scream, yell... but don't ever give up! :hugs:

Bumpblues: I'm hoping you see your BFP on June 11! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->