Lucky thread

I feel a million times better...I finally announced that I'm pregnant - I was too scared before

I think it is definitely pos...I know everyone is anti digis here but I really prefer them because they are very easy to read. It will either be pos or neg.

If I were you I would do a digi in the morning with FMU - I definitely think you have a BFp though! I am super excited to see another test!

Is only be 10dpo tho won't that be a bit soon,af isnt due until Sunday,ill do a diff test 2m if its pos ill use the same urine for the digi lol xxx

I got my "pregnant 1-2" yesterday on the digi at 10 DPO hun :D x x x

I did my digi when I was already late and thats only because it was first cycle after miscarriage and I had no idea if/when I was even o'ing. I was about 4 days late at that point and it came back 2 - 3 weeks.

How are you feeling Wiggler?

Ohhhh Congrats hun! Did you get many pos hpts before the digi? I think I'm just afraid to do it incase its neg and its a waste of money lol xxx

i only have 1 ic left :/ but i have 4 fr ones but im saving them till im almost due af i did a ov test earlier and was deffo neg so its been and gone so hopefully there was enough lil swimmers in there to cathch it!! one of the problems i was told i have is that i get preg too easy and im really fertile (not that thats a problem in a way) but app my womb isnt fussy and so i fall preg easy as it normaly takes 1-2 trys to get pregnant and the doc said that it normally takes around 6 months on average lol so hopefully ill get a bfp this month cause we deffo ,ade an effort with the baby damcing lol!! i cant wait to join the bfp club :)

was hoping for a bfp on thurs cause its my hubbys 30th and was gonna put it in card but its too soon if i ovulated yesterday

Awwww im glad it went well hun! do you feel better now?

im going to do your heads in now girls, i done a cb plus and i dont know if this is an evap or not?!?!

View attachment 413473

I think you have a BFP!

I'm sorry cheryl about the early m/c.

Congrats Wiggler!

Sorry haven't been on in a few days, there's been some issues with OH's now former friend, and it all had to do with a stupid comment his fiancée made to me back when I was pregnant about how I "won" the competition (why was getting preg a competition??) and even after the m/c they kept bringing it up like we were making a big deal about it even though we dropped it a long time ago. Anyway, it just all escalated and now OH is not going to be his Best man anymore at their wedding in two weeks :p

I'm feeling crappy about this whole pregnancy thing. I feel like I'm never going to get pregnant again, I feel like it's all just taking tooo long!!! :( I'm 27 and feel like I'm already dried up :( Just a bad day I guess :p

big hugs shellie xx i know how u feel hun i was in same boat bout getting preg last year you will get there i think alot of us suffer from the thinking about it too much bug myself included... im going crackers with this tww and im only 2 days in lol i caved and i know its stupidly early as im only 2dpo but i took a cheapo test and swore i could see a line and was thinking "come on test turn positive" lol :/

Hey ladies, how have you all been today?

Hope you feel better soon Shellie, its a rollercoaster ride ttc isn't it?!!

I'm having a pretty crappy week, and it's only Tuesday!!! My oh has been suspended from work. Apparently he being accused of unauthorised absence when he was on holiday. He put the wrong date of his return down on their staff calendar, so his boss thought he was back earlier. But he had filled in a holiday request form stating he was off for 2 weeks and returning 4th June. His boss has conveniently lost the form and I'm pretty sure she's going to sack him coz she's having a disciplinary hearing with him tomorrow and has written a letter saying that one of the possible outcomes of the meeting is termination of employment because it's gross misconduct!!! I'm soooo unbelievably mad!!! But he doesn't seem bothered!! He hates his job anyway and had been looking for another so I think deep down he wants to get sacked but we need the money!! And now I'm all panicky about money and whether we should be ttc. Not that it's stopped us bd'ing though lol!

Think we are still going to ttc though coz 9 months is loads of time to get a job haha!! And today I got a clear line on my opk yay!!! It wasn't as dark or darker than the control but the last few were start white so a line has surely got to mean an LH surge is coming!! I'm on cd10 now and we have been bd'ing every other day. I'm also getting strong O pains on both sides so FX'd I catch that egg!!

It would be typical that I would get my BFP the same month my oh gets sacked though (at least I would have something to be happy about though!!)

Cath: I'm sure thats a BFP! Congratulations! Thats how tests are suposed to look if BFP at 9dpo. :) I'd wait a few days to do a digi, as they aren't as sensitive.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That sucks about your OH's boss - definitely crappy.

And 9 months is tons of time! I started by job when I was already 6 weeks pregnant.

Hey ladies! More bfps i see woo hoo so happy for everyone!! I was due for af today or tomorrow..nothing yet so fingers crossed..just a little mild cramping not what i usually get tho. Both of the pics of tests that were posted are what i had when i was preg ..i used both cb and frer! So congrats! I also had 2 dreams of positive tests the 2 nights before i got one! Yayyy congrats girls!!!

Fingers crossed for you myangelavery! When are you going to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->