Lucky thread

Maybe thurs morn? I usually have a million tests to pee on but im tryin not to be too obsessed u know more relaxed so i dont even have one!! Ill write asap! Thank you:))

Congrats Wiggler & Cath!

I am loving all these news.... June is off to a wonderful start :dance:

Maybe thurs morn? I usually have a million tests to pee on but im tryin not to be too obsessed u know more relaxed so i dont even have one!! Ill write asap! Thank you:))

All the best! Keep us posted.... keep the good news coming.

Good to see you, Neesah! Is it time for you to test?

Hi Leinz!!!
I'm waiting to O' hun....really really hoping this is our month.
I'm on CD13 and I have all the signs :thumbup:

I'll be testing end of June.

Good to see you, Neesah! Is it time for you to test?

Hi Leinz!!!
I'm waiting to O' hun....really really hoping this is our month.
I'm on CD13 and I have all the signs :thumbup:

I'll be testing end of June.

I hope O gets here soon! Happy BD! And I hope you get your eggy and I hear about your BFP near the end of this month! :) Are you doing anything different this month?

done another test, and def see a line, faint but its there!! going to do my digi tomorrow, does anyone know the sensitivity on them? xxx

50 miu, may be early for digi yet... But yay! YOU ARE PREGNANT! :happydance: Congratulations! :)

do you think tomorrow will be ok or wait until Friday? my AF is due on Sunday? oohhhh i know im trying not to get my hopes up though but its bloody hard!!xxx

If you test early, its supposed to be faint. A Digi may be positive with FMU, it may not be though. I've always waited with them to make sure it was positive. I don't know what you should do! But, congrats! :)

well i got one at home and i ordered one off ebay yesterday so i think ill use the digi with fmu tomorrow, they cost so much i dont really want to waste it, i had a thought this cycle i was pregnant so many things happening, had 1 drink friday night and was sick, had another drink saturday and it took me 2 hours just to finish 2 drinks! woke up with cold like symptoms this am aswelll!! xxx

Awesome! I'm so happy with this news! It's going to be a fun ride. Our EDD's are close! :)

oohhh when is yours? how far gone are you now? this is def a lucky thread lol xxx

Congrats on the BFPs... Sorry for anyone who got af... Marlee so happy ur scan went well...xxx

Afm doctor has gav me recurrent mc number to refer myself so hopefully they do some tests. Xx

FX hun they can look into it a bit more and help, have you spoken to them yet? xxx

Cheryl, i am getting testing for recurrent mc's too. i really hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Cheryl glad they referred you. I see mine again soon, still not got results!

My chart is upsetting me, like nothing happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->