Lucky thread

what awesome news marlee! i am so happy for you!

maybe it was 66 mm?

66 mm is 6.6 cm. 2 inches is about 5.1 cm so it was probably 66 mm :)

So sorry I've been missing ladies. So busy!

Wiggler, poppy, marlee congrats.

Cheryl so sorry hun :(

Waiting on dino egg here. Owwwww wish would hurry up!

Hi everyone else. Sorry to read and run but I'm so sleepy now x

Ladies do these look like evaps? xxx

IMAG1306_opt.jpg

mail_opt(2).jpg

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images70042

Oooh when did that line show up? in th time limit? x x x

wiggler there was a line within 1 minute then it went like a faded colour and at about 5 minutes there were 2 pink lines at either end of the test (or control i dont know which one says your preg lol) it looked like it was starting to form a line but its thinner than the other line?? i dont an IC yesterday and it had a shadow, done one today and it has nothing, so confused lol OH and I are off to get some tests now, not spending loads tho so maybe get some superdrug ones and maybe a CB digi one for next week if AF doesnt show, im due on the 10th, if IF IF i am preg i get to hear the babies hb from my birthday :) xxx

Thats a positive hun!!!! You're pregnant!!! :happydance: Congratulations!! my FRERs always started like that (IC's are still pretty much BFN but I have a positive digi too) x x x

even if it didnt show up properly until after 3 minutes?? oh dont get me excited now woman haha!! My nipples are sensitive today too, only time they have been sensitive this cycle and i had really watery Cm yest, felt like i had peed myself lol sorry tmi xxx

Yep, thats how mine were, and I noticed with early BFP's they only tend to get colour at the edges, Test again with a FRER in the morning hun :D So excited for you! x x x

thank you girls! i had a dream 2 nights ago that i done a cb digi and it came up pos but it was in spanish and last night i had some really funky dreams and woke up every 3 hours and at 3am i thought my stomach was going to start talking the amount of grumbling going on!! OH says to test in a few days ummmm HELLO!??! Hell no!!! i want to know now!! haha xxx

It all sounds very promising cath, fingers crossed for you x

OOHHHH did you really? I'm getting all excited and knowing my luck ill have a bfn now lol I got 1 digi and 2 superdrug ones but can't use them till Thursday hmph xxx

My fingers are crossed for you Cath....it looks really really good!!! I cant wait for you to test again!!

Thank you hun,loving your pic! Cant get over how clear it is! Xxx

It is amazing what they can do - I got about 10 pictures and they are mostly really clear. Baby was so good while they did the exam - didnt move at all so they got really good measurements, then when they were done with the technical part, she let us watch the baby move around for a while. It really is amazing what they can do

Awwww im glad it went well hun! do you feel better now?

im going to do your heads in now girls, i done a cb plus and i dont know if this is an evap or not?!?!

mail.google.com.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->