Lucky thread

My fingers are crossed that you are just testing too early Tawn!

Cheryl :hugs:

Bumpblues yay for very positive opk get baby dancing

Cath I hope that is the start of your bfp, fingers crossed

Tawn I'm in the same boat as you took a test this am and bfn I'm about 12dpo too I was gutted (and still am) I had a good feeling about this month as well let's hope it's just to early for us

Fingers crossed for you too MrsDuck that you are just testing too early. I didnt get a positive until I was actually late

Thanks Marlee I really hope you are right and it's too early I was really hopeful I'd see a line today and was a bit down when it was neg

Thats natural - doesnt matter how many times you tell yourself that you aren't getting your hopes up - not seeing that BFP is gutting. Keep positive!

So sorry Cheryl prayers your way!
positive vibes to everybody in tww :)
Marlee how did your scan go?
Toothfairy great to hear from you ! glad things r going well !!

Ooooh yes Marlee how did your scan go? Do you have any pics to show us?

Cheryl :hugs:

Bumpblues yay for very positive opk get baby dancing

Cath I hope that is the start of your bfp, fingers crossed

Tawn I'm in the same boat as you took a test this am and bfn I'm about 12dpo too I was gutted (and still am) I had a good feeling about this month as well let's hope it's just to early for us

I really do hope you are right MrsDuck, but it's hard when most people say they get their bfp by 12dpo (the countdowntopregnancy.com statistics are doing my head in!!!). But hopefully in a few days we will get that lovely 2nd line and then we would both be making Valentines Day beans! :) How long are you going to wait to test again?

I know I do too. A valentines baby would be lovely. I have 2 ic's left so will test tomorrow and Wednesday morning and see what happens, if nothing by Wednesday I'm assuming I'm out as I'd be 14dpo. I really hope not :cry:

When are you testing?

I think I am going to try my best to wait until Friday. If the witch hasn't shown by then, I will take a test and see what's going on. That being said, I always think I can hold out and then the tests call my name when I first get up in the morning, so not sure if I will actually make it that long!

Good luck tomorrow and Wednesday! I am truly rooting for you! :hugs:

Thank you I'm rooting for you too. Fingers crossed we get our valentines babies x

Buy one get one free on first response twin packs at superdrug it's £10.49 for 4!! :haha:

As you ladies know, you aren't out unless the :witch: shows her ugly face. And I'm hoping she has the best reasons for staying away. :hugs:

Also you can get a $2 coupon off of FRER at first responses website.

My scan went amazing today! HB of 156, measuring 66 cm and 13 weeks 1 day (a little further along then they originally said). It was my NT scan and they said that my chances of abnormalities are less than 1 in 10000. The stomach looks good, limbs, bladder, all look good. You have no idea how much of a relief. I don't think anyone who has never had a miscarriage fully understands how scary it can be when you do get pregnant again. Thanks so much ladies for all your warm wishes, thoughts and support - I dont know what I would do without this forum! I can't wait to hear about all your BFPs soon!!!

Yay marlee congratulations!!!!
So happy for u

Are u sure it measured 66cm though? That's nearly as long as my arm hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back