Lucky thread

i think its just the line where the dye comes up not an evap as was still wet idk i dont wanna get hopes up

My opks are not pos yet and I'm 10dpo I don't think they get pos for a good few days after af but I maybe wrong xxx

I would do another test and see if it comes up again but it looks good, fingers crossed for you

bump i know what line your on about and iv took pictures of that before and mine has never shown up on camera fx for you! xxx

My last pregnancy my OPKs were positive when I started getting my BFPs so before my period was due, I think it differs for everyone x x x

thanks and i know it sounds odd but ty for not saying congrats i think if i got my hopes up and it turned out to be a false alarm id be extra gutted xx ill do another one now hold on...

its done it again but i think its just where the dye sticks to :/ not gonna get upset just keep my fingers crossed and test again in a week xx

Fingers crossed for you for when you next test.

Tawn how are you? Have you tested again?

thanks i think my opks were right and there was plenty lil swimmers in there so hopefully ill get my bfp soon roll on 8 days xxx

8days will be here before you know it. Good luck

I'm doing ok, MrsDuck. I haven't tested again yet, no. Not since Monday. I expected AF today, but she hasn't showed yet so if she doesn't show tomorrow I will test Friday. I am being really strong with the poas because I have the lightest tinges of blood in cm when I check (inside only, no spotting outside) so I really think the witch is just around the corner. Sigh. Oh well. It made me really grumpy earlier this week but trying to just focus on next month instead now!

How about you? The witch showed yet, or have you tested again since Monday?

I hope it is just spotting and doesn't develop into af. You have been good not testing.

I used my last test yesterday and bfn, I have more on order which should arrive any day now and I'll test again when they arrive if af doesn't show.

No spotting for me yet but I think it is on its way. Not sure when af is due for me though as only had very short cycles since mmc, used to be 30/31 but since mmc I haven't had a cycle longer than 23 days I'm now on day 28

I hope we just implanted late and we get our bfp

This is the first month I have felt really down about not being pregnant since mmc I think with all the bd'ing we did I just thought I would get a bfp this month

Cheryl: I'm hoping you'll have your BFP before the end of July, also. :hugs:

Bump: Looks positive to me! :)

Tawn: Yay for Late AF! I'm hoping she has the most wonderful of reasons for staying away! :) Yayay!

Duck: I also hope you implanted late and the :witch: has the best reason for not showing her ugly face. :hugs:

thats what i thought lenzi but i think its where the dye sits tbh it looks more like a pos hpt in the pic and less like one now in real life lol

Fingers crossed Cath and bumpblues that those are definate BFPs and you get your sticky beans!!

Cheryl, everything crossed for you and big hugs your way, I'm so sorry you are going through such a rough time of it all, and I really hope you get your rainbow baby xxxxx

Tawn and mrsduck, I hope the witch doesn't get you both!! We need even more BFPs here and I am an convinced June is a lucky month for this thread!

AFM, I just started crying coz of an opk!! I got a line yesterday but it wasny dark enough and today it was only very faint again :-( I'm sick of this!! I keep getting O pains that make me feel positive and then opk's are always negative and today's is fainter that yesterday's. I'm convinced I'm going to end up not ovulating for months or sometime stupid like that!
And my oh wasn't sacked but got a final written warning even though he did nothing wrong. He isn't really bothered but that made me cry too coz I'm so angry, feeling very emotional and fed up today. It seems my positive attitude I had last week had been and gone *sigh*

Aww baily I know the feeling :/ sending u huge x I got pos opk on the 4th and now feel like I have ov pains :/ again!! Xx

Apparently that's a good sign bumpblues, I've read that it can be the cellophane tube helping the fertilised egg make its way down to the womb!!

I've also just read (thanks to Dr Google) that it's normal to get emotional around time of ovulation, I'm wondering if I did O yesterday and that's why my line was darker yesterday? Maybe my opk's just don't pick up my LH as much as they do with other people and my "darker than usual" line yesterday was actually a positive?? Who knows, but I'm only on cd11 so I'm probably just being impatient lol!!

Ooooops stupid iPhone correcting my spelling!! Should say Fallopian not cellophane haha!!

Bump: I guess the only way to know, it to test again. I hope its your BFP but if not, I'm hoping you get it in a week! :)

Bailey: I'm glad OH wasn't sacked. Hopefully, he'll find another job soon and one that treats him right and that he likes. It could be that O is coming, I wouldn't worry to much about OPK progression. Mine were totally light one day, and the next undeniablly positive. You might've missed it, but it probablly is impatience and you can have Ov pain before O. You are also fertile before positive OPK. Do you have EWCM? Anyways, I hope June is your month! :hugs:

thank you girls! i had a dream 2 nights ago that i done a cb digi and it came up pos but it was in spanish and last night i had some really funky dreams and woke up every 3 hours and at 3am i thought my stomach was going to start talking the amount of grumbling going on!! OH says to test in a few days ummmm HELLO!??! Hell no!!! i want to know now!! haha xxx

Yay, CONGRATS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->