Lucky thread

I feel a million times better...I finally announced that I'm pregnant - I was too scared before

I think it is definitely pos...I know everyone is anti digis here but I really prefer them because they are very easy to read. It will either be pos or neg.

Yay for announcing. I bet that felt great to do. Good for you! :)

done my digi this AM!! was sooooo nervous waiting for those words to pop up!! YAY!!! xxx

mail_opt(3).jpg

Aw bailey sorry ur saving a bad time the now Hun :hugs:

Congrats cath h & h 9 months...xxxx

Cd6 and dragging in lol starting my OPKs on mon cd 10.... They were the 1 st thing I packed for holidays lol...xx

Just noticed if I get my BFP my due date will be the date of my 1st mc 9th march and 20 wk scan wud be my due date of my 1st pregnancy due date 21 oct how word. Wud tht be...x

Hahaha good girl!! you will be more relaxed on holidays aswell, i can see this being your month hun! xxx

Aw thanks Hun... I wud love to be bump buddies with u...xxx

U need to change ur sig to february 2013 Hun lol...xx

Hey guys

Hope it's pos hpt! Eeek

Cath yay for digi!!! :) beautiful.

Waiting to O still here too, it's frustrating. Bding is getting a chore!

Temp Q - today I woke at 5 and temp was 36.36 then at 7 it was 36.6. Use the 2nd one? That's my normal wake time but nearly all my other temps were 5/6 am this month. Prob why my chart is so crappy! Post O temps are 36.6 and higher so not thinking I've Od yet but man hurry up! X

Hey I'm terrible with tempting but I think u need to hav at least 3 hrs sleep so maybe the 1 st one? Wot cd u on??xxxx

15 :( just checked cervix pos and it's high soft and open. Opks darker so fx this Is it! Dragging now!

Cathgibbs, a big huge official congrats hun! What beautiful words there on that digi!

Dani--yay for almost O! I am sure it is right around the corner!

Cheryl, glad to see you back, and glad you are packing your OPKs for holiday! Fx'd you make a SUPER sticky holiday bean :hugs:

Bumpblues, I hope your super obvious bfp is on its way! Fx'd

Leinzlove--thanks for the support hun, cheering us on :) How are you feeling?!

AFM, no witch yet this morning either. No af pains so far today and no spotting. Hmmmm. It's driving me crazy because I grieved this month's bfns and and was ready for af, but now that she is late I can't help but wonder again. Pretty sure there is nothing to hope for (def don't feel pregnant like I did the last time) but I suppose I will test in the morning if she doesn't show today!

Thank you hun!! I love seeing those words, i still got the test in my bag in work and keep checking it every now and then and smile :)

Why dont you test today hun? hold it in for as long as possible then do one? so weird isnt it? where is the eveil witch?? xxx

Aw dani hopefully u will o in the next cpl of days... Tawn I'd test first thing in the morning Hun....xxx

Got my nk cell test results...

My team and I have studied your endometrium very thoroughly.
We have found that the following changes have occurred: your glands have developed normally, your stromal cells appear to be developing normally, blood vessels are appearing normally and the epithelial surface looks normal. These changes mean that ovulation occurred, as did the post ovulation rise in oestrogen and progesterone and that these hormones had the desired effect on your endometrium.
Your NK count was 3.8% of your stromal cells. *
The upper limit of normal is 5%.
This result was normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back