Lucky thread

congratulations cath! so excited for you! :happydance:

bump, i am not sure what any of that means, but normal sounds good! :)

i hope you are all well :)

Yay for Pregnant on your digi Cath

Dani I hope this is O for you

Bumpblues not sure what that all means either but it sounds good

Tawn I'm still exactly the same as you, no witch and no delivery of tests I'm sure that they will arrive together. Fingers crossed she stays away from us and we get our late bfp's

I hope everyone else is well

Thank you both! i got everything x for you lot to get your BFPs now! xxxx

My fingers are crossed for you Tawn and MrsDuck!
For me I didnt feel pregnant at all until I was about 7 weeks pregnant so it doesnt count you out Tawn.

done my digi this AM!! was sooooo nervous waiting for those words to pop up!! YAY!!! xxx

View attachment 414923

YAYAYAYAY I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU CATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See, I LOVE digi's - doesn't it feel amazing to have those words show
I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Thank you hun!!! ahhhh i most certainly do! i was soooooooooooo nervous doing it, i dipped it in urine for 10 seconds, it says 20 but i didnt want to do it for that long and it took ages to come up, i literally held my breath lol sooo happy!!! got the Drs next wednesday :) loving your pic hun xxxx

Enjoy the test...I had mine in my desk drawer at work and looked at it every 20 minutes! My assistant thought I was crazy. Its just the most amazing thing!

haha i have mine in my handbag in work and keep looking at it lol xxx

Well it means that all is normal in there which is good in a way but I'm kinda back to square one with finding out a reason but will be speaking to doc on phone tomoz do will let u know what she says x cathy I'm do pleased for u me next x

Well ladies, thanks for the support but that is me out this month. AF is here as I expected her to be. Looking at my calender, I "guessed" my O day this cycle exactly correct if we are going by a 14 day LP. So that is something then!

At least DH believes me when I say I know my body now lol (we made a bet about when the witch would show up cause he didn't believe me that I could know those things--and I said between last night and tonight). Good luck to everyone else who is still in the TWW!

Oh no Tawn sorry the witch got you, I'm sure she is flying over to me as we speak x

Bump: I'm glad those tests came back normal. I hope it means you are pregnant right now and are about to get a super dark BFP! :hugs:

Tawn: Feeling pregnant, cautiously awaiting first scan. Thanks! I'm sorry the :witch: flew in... Now I'm hoping she doesn't show her ugly face until next spring. :hugs:

Duck: I'm hoping the :witch: doesn't show for the most wonderful of reasons. :hugs:

Dani: Seems to me, O will be here super soon! I hope you catch your eggy for the June BFP! :hugs:

Aw sorry tawn :( I was hoping for you.

Thanks Leinz :) OPKs super DARK today so FX!!!

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/d9a8654b.jpg

Lol! Dh is out and I'm working, tonight believe me I will! We dtd weds pm so hopefully some there if it pops

well you know what they say hun, 48 hours before egg is released is better than a couple of hours egg is released so i got everything x for you! xxx

Well that's good, would you count them as ++?? I've not much in the way of CM but I heard clomid can do that so just go by temps in the end? x

yeh i would hun, mine were like that on the friday (26th) and i think i had a bit of CM but nothing major! i think i OV on the sunday because i had the OV pains on the monday, heres a list of the days we dtd xxx

16-May
18-May
22-May
23-May
24-May
27-May
31-May

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads