Lucky thread

Oooh Dani, look at those OPKs, they look brill, got all my fingers crossed that you get your BFP this month!

Got a 2-3 on a digi this morning :cloud9: right on time with me turning 4 weeks today :D x x x

oohhhh wiggler, when you turn 4 weeks it should turn to 2-4 should it? i done one yesterday morning, AF not due till Sat - Sun so ill be 4 weeks then so i might do my digi on Wednesday before the drs? xxx
Congrats on the next milestone haha i think of digis increasing as milestones lol ccx

Its not an exact science, it all depends on your HCG levels, but around 4-5 weeks its should go to 2-3, then around 5+ weeks it should go to 3+. It all depends on the HCG levels and the person though x x x

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh right!! When i used it last time at 5 weeks it was saying 2-4 i think ill do it on Monday and order another of Ebay :) xxx

Wow it's all exciting on here now isn't it?? I told you guys June was lucky, and don't worry Tawn and mrs duck, there's still time for you to conceive in June and get a July BFP!!! FX'd for you both, as well as Shellie, too scared, nessah, bumpblues and Cheryl (and anyone else I'm so sorry if I forgot you, I have a terrible memory!!).

Cath - YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! So happy for you, I took a pic of my digi last time and kept looking at it and showing it to oh and giggling lol!!!

AFM, cd12 and still got negative opk yesterday (not even a faint line again!!) but after having a few days of feeling down I've decided not to pay too much attention to them. Everyone's different and as you said to me leinzlove it could be that I missed my LH surge if it was only short. I am definatley getting strong O pains on both sides, and yesterday I had what I can only describe as irrational rage and crying!!! It was definatley hormonal coz there was nothing really causing my anger except my oh buying fags (I went completely off my head at him, which now I think was way ott!!). I have never really noticed mood swings at time of O before but I read it's fairly normal so hopefully that's the cause!
Still dtd every other day and I think if I don't get a positive opk I will count cd14 as O day.

Awww thank you chick! i know i love Digis!! when i was preg last time my oh mother kept looking at it and squeeling taking pictures of it haha just wish it would last longer than 24 hours! woke this morning to it being blank sooooooooooooo ill just have to do another one YAY!!

if i were you hun id bugger the OPKs and just dtd every other day because they have done tests and its proven that something like 75% women concieve if they ahd sex 48 hours before O and only 25% concieve if they have sex before on the day and after O :) FX for you hun xxxxxxx

Yeah I've read that it's more important to dtd in the days leading up to O so by the time I'd be likely to get a positive opk it would be too late to catch the egg anyway. I'm taking if as a good sign that I'm getting O pains and having mood swings. FX'd!! And I'm just gonna say that saturday is O day so I've got an idea of where I might be in 2ww so will be beginning 2ww on Sunday woohoo!!!

Good girl!!! i got everything x for you and cant wait for you to start testing!! xxx

Me too, just think I might go insane in the next week though, I don't know which I'd worse, waiting to O or 2ww!! I actually think the best time of the month for me at the mo is when AF is here coz at least I know where I stand then lol!! Hopefully there will be no more AF for me in 2012 though! I'm going opk crazy today lol, I'm off work so I'm testing to see if there are differences in how dark they are at different times of the day....so far done one at 2pm and one at 4pm and no difference lol! But I'm not bothered, a friend of mine never got a positive opk and she got pg so I don't think they work for me, they just might help to give me a guideline if they do start to go darker

yeh hun they dont work for everyone, your better off just doing it every other way, i only liked them cause i could POAS haha! i use them now and the lines are not noticeable and apparently when your preg they are suppose to get a bit darker!? xxx

Well not good news over here I'm afraid been back to the hospital for my test results on my thyroid and on a scale of 1-5 with 5 meaning it is definitely cancerous I am 3 so I'm having to have some or all of it taken out which has a knock on affect with everything else.

I'm not allowed to get pg now till after the op. however the witch still hasn't appeared so who knows??

Lol, it just shows how everyone's body is different. I've decided that I'm going to make a list of things I can do each month if I find out I am not pg, and then if I get a bfn then I can always look at the bright side of the things I can do! This month it's my best friends birthday so I can have a drink (or two or three) at his party at the end of the month coz I should have AF by then if I've not caught the eggy! And now I'm going to be whistling "always look on the bright side of life" all day grrr lol!!!

Oh no mrs duck!! That's not good, I hope you are ok!! Have you told the docs that it's possible you are pg? Xxx

Oh MrsDuck that is terrible news. I am so sorry you have to go through this!

Thanks bailey and Marlee yes I did tell him and he said we can delay the treatment if I am already pregnant but he would rather I wasn't so it can be done asap

Those positive opks look good dani go catch that eggy.

Wiggler yay everything seems to be progressing well and the digis are behaving

Bailey I hope you o soon and that's a brilliant idea a little feel good if you get a bfn

Cath I can tell how excited you are, it's brilliant

I hope everything goes ok for you. Has your doc done any blood work to see if you are pg? How did they find there was a problem, was it just general tests or something that had been causing a problem if you don't mind me asking?

aw mrs duck sorry to hear that hun xx

bailey thats a fab idea may i steal it??

afm i am being interviewed by a local radio station in order to try and spread the work and make miscarraiges less taboo and to let other women like us know they have other options and tests!

No I don't mind you asking at all.

Last time I fell pregnant my glands came up which my dr said was quite common but I had a mmc in feb and they still haven't gone back down. I have had loads of bloods done in the past few months to see if there was a reason for my mc but everything came back normal including thyroid.

Then 2weeks ago I went back as my gland was just as large and they did a biopsy on it with the return visit for the results today.

The safest thing to do is to take it out and see what they find when they open up my neck, there is still a chance that it is benign but they don't want to leave it there just in case it's not and it spreads

Thanks bump.

That's brilliant bump I bet you are a bit nervous but it's a great thing to do to get the info out there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->