Lucky thread

Hi ladies got some wifi on holiday, I'm dying to do a pg test but didn't pack any I've had 7 days of raging positive OPKs wot does this mean??? Been sick the other day and having waves of nausea help????cxxxx

Go find a shop that sells preggy tests missy! :D x x x

I dontunderstand it cos I tht I had mc but maybe there was 2 ?? Il try and hold off till I'm home another week to go.. I just can't believe they've been pos for a full week the way they were when I was pg b4. Xxx

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

:hugs:

50 shades of grey...................amazing!!! xx

I've read the first one now I'm on the second one 'fifty shades darker' which I think is better there is more of a story to it. Have you read that one cath?

I dontunderstand it cos I tht I had mc but maybe there was 2 ?? Il try and hold off till I'm home another week to go.. I just can't believe they've been pos for a full week the way they were when I was pg b4. Xxx

It sounds good Cheryl. Have a lovely holiday and can't wait to hear of your bfp x

Ovulation prediction kits

Cheryl it sounds really promising. I hope u find some pregbancy tests soon

Awww Cheryl I have no idea but maybe you are still pregnant!? Find yourself a pregnancy test from a chemist or something asap!

My opks did that for months after mc and I wasnt pg, it can happen :(

Well my IC looks darker but superdrug BFN. I have pains in my groin and I feel heavy in my tummy, BFN until another brand is pos though as they usually all are at same time. Not buying cheappies next month

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/e2085f89.jpg

hey! well im no further frward...
asda tests seem to be getting darker, cb has a faint line and frer nothing!! i dont get it!!
i feel sickly and tired!!

Cheryl go get a test!!! Hope your having a fab time!!!

MrsDuck,I'm only half way through the 1st but will def be buying the other 2,interestingvread!!

Dani when is af due?

Bump,maybe your not releasing much hcg? I don't really know hun its all weird??

Went back to hospital today for more bloods to be done...hcg has risen from 431 Wednesday to 859 today,doubling slowely,was even asked if I wanted my scan pushed forward to next week but declined.

Hope your all ok ladies and hope you have better weather than I have.....eurghhhhhh xxx

cathy the ic ones are giving me faint pos now and its my third wee! i feel preg tho i feel sickly and tired and im getting a faint pos on 3 brands but not frer but i could have ovulated up to 36 hrs after a pos opk therefor i may only be 10dpo!

Can you book an apt to ere your Dr hun? I'm not sure if it will show up in a blood/urine test tho? X

ill just keep testing till next week docs are shut over weekends and see what happens lol

photo (18).jpg

green is an opk to compare taken at same time the blue does have a faint pos on it came up quite quick i figure i oved later than thought..
last preg same thing happened i was 5-6 days late for period and was 2 weeks out on dates on scan so.. i really beleive this is the start of a :bfp::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->